Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You're not reading it - otherwise you wouldn't say such nonsense. 

McCabe's toast. This confirms it. It also confirms multiple other "speculations" made regarding the leaking to the WSJ. 

I read what you posted and it sure looks like we might see a real slap on the old wrist. Yes sir! Slap that wrist and shake it out baby 

Does in now way excuse Trump. Not helping your cause in the slightest 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Big:https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/13/fbi-mccabe-fired-inspector-general-report-522580

Here's the report... McCabe is going to be indicted (maybe today):

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

WOW this is bad. 

Still reading, note the date on the report (Feb). It just dropped today - means (to me) indictment/GJ on McCabe completed. 

He's not being indicted on anything in that report so far.  Nothing there rises above department-level misconduct - significant misconduct, but not criminal.  

Justifies his firing, but nothing more.

... Big:https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/13/fbi-mccabe-fired-inspector-general-report-522580

Here's the report... McCabe is going to be indicted (maybe today):

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

WOW this is bad. 

Still reading, note the date on the report (Feb). It just dropped today - means (to me) indictment/GJ on McCabe completed. 

I was wondering if it had been posted!

drip...drip...drip...

They aren't releasing the "good stuff" first.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's not being indicted on anything in that report so far.  Nothing there rises above department-level misconduct - significant misconduct, but not criminal.  

... the OIG found that then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lacked candor, including under oath....

Last I looked, perjury was a crime.

(But I am not an attorney and do not play one on the internet.)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They have tape of him lying "to further his own personal interests" (read: BRIBERY) - that'll come in the next batch. 

He's going to be indicted. I'm almost certain.

421a82f49faa857ad3df713d51913983a46190da48ec0ff10ac0ae697360fe0b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We shall see with the prosecutor working with the OIG (since last year) hands down for indictments. The next few months should be interesting, to say the least.

Once it starts - it'll go fast. Bottom to top roll-up operation is in place (and has been ongoing). 

More news coming today...

Reminder - the McCabe matter was referred to Horowitz August 31st of this year, the report was completed in February. As in, this wasn't a part of the investigation that started in January of '17. 

Per Horowitz's letter to Grassley, the OIG report is due in May. (two weeks). 

:lol:

Fullsized image

Lynch made a Comey statement today ahead of the interview... 

This kind of infighting is worth tracking as a "tension barometer". The narrative is collapsing and the dogs are circling. There are whistleblowers galore as we speak at DOJ and FBI who are telling the OIG everything on both Comey and McCabe and Lynch. The fact all sides are making their feud so public shows me none of them have cut a deal... because others directly below them already have (Lisa Page and Bill Priestap leap to mind). 

May 8th Horowitz has been asked to come testify to Goodlatte's committee. Comey, Lynch, and certainly McCabe are all aware of how damaging the OIG is going to be. This is evidence of that. 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lynch made a Comey statement today ahead of the interview... 

This kind of infighting is worth tracking as a "tension barometer". The narrative is collapsing and the dogs are circling. There are whistleblowers galore as we speak at DOJ and FBI who are telling the OIG everything on both Comey and McCabe and Lynch. The fact all sides are making their feud so public shows me none of them have cut a deal... because others directly below them already have (Lisa Page and Bill Priestap leap to mind). 

May 8th Horowitz has been asked to come testify to Goodlatte's committee. Comey, Lynch, and certainly McCabe are all aware of how damaging the OIG is going to be. This is evidence of that. 

"Throughout the process I did what I always do: rise above the politics and uphold the law.  At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC."

That is an exceptionally fine example of hair-splitting.  Because even though she met Bill Clinton in her plane on an airport tarmac, she's technically telling the truth, since he was technically part of neither Hillary's campaign nor the DNC. 

• Like (+1) 1

Behind The IG Report — How The Obama Justice Department Tried To Shut Down The FBI’s Investigation Into The Clinton Foundation
by Richard Pollock

Original Article

The Department of Justice Inspector General report on the “lack of candor” by FBI deputy Director Andrew McCabe also documents for the first time the Obama administration’s effort to shut down the bureau’s investigation of the Clinton Foundation, according to a review of the report by The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group. The inspector general (IG) confirmed in its long-awaited report released Friday that in 2016 the FBI had ongoing field investigations of the Clinton Foundation in New York, Los Angeles, Little Rock, Arkansas and Washington, D.C.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

THIS is what delusion looks like: 

What the !@#$?

Holy crap, this is even more absurd than their delusion about the Electoral College going rogue.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, it's nutty. Beyond nutty, it's delusional to the point of being willful disinformation. 

I'm trying to figure out how it could even be possible.  Blackmail the director with what?

Just now, DC Tom said:

I'm trying to figure out how it could even be possible.  Blackmail the director with what?

Exactly. It's nonsense spun by someone who knows the IG report is going to be damning as hell to a lot of powerful people who paid for his by-line for the past few years.

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Exactly. It's nonsense spun by someone who knows the IG report is going to be damning as hell to a lot of powerful people who paid for his by-line for the past few years.

Damning as hell in what way?? 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's interesting to me is who is not included on this list... 

Opens the door to 44 and nothing happening there because we can't afford to destroy a president in this country legacy

What's interesting to me is who is not included on this list... 

Never gonna happen.  

They might do a Scooter Libby with Strzok and Page, just to appease the right's gatorman brigade...but the others are above the law.

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Never gonna happen.  

They might do a Scooter Libby with Strzok and Page, just to appease the right's gatorman brigade...but the others are above the law.

Where is Stevie?!?

large_8x1xNn9woefCjxX8ISvDoca8qi8.jpg

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Never gonna happen.  

They might do a Scooter Libby with Strzok and Page, justIto appease the right's gatorman brigade...but the others are above the law.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Conventional wisdom agrees. 

We will see soon enough. 

Conventional wisdom, but unless this case is absolutely airtight, could really see going after those people & 44 leading to a civil war.  Could happen even if the case is absolutely airtight due to "fake news" syndrome.  Here in the land of former Rep Slaughter there are many people still absolutely enraged about "Russian collusion" & treason; and they aren't referring to the people that paid for the dossier when they talk about those subjects.  Have to believe the people in your area code are even more invested in that viewpoint.

To see theinvestigations go forward, much less charges being brought, will be viewed as a coup itself.  DR, REALLY hoping that either (or better yet both) of your suppositions hold - that Mueller'sinvestigaion exonerates 45 & comes down on the Podestas & friends (on both sides of the aisle) or that NK & Iran are both out of the "Axis of Evil in the reasonably near future.

It seems the IG & others have their act together.  Hope that's the case.  If not, this will be a long, ugly winter come December-ish.

• Like (+1) 1