Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, just change the wording a bit and launch an attack using the power of government on individuals who oppose the Republicans! Fascist 

I'm always fascinated when an advocate of a scorched earth policy cries foul when his neighborhood is ablaze.

Trump, for all his challenges has schooled all these fools in one regard: 

When someone swings at you, punch them in the face. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm always fascinated when an advocate of a scorched earth policy cries foul when his neighborhood is ablaze.

Obama always threatened to maybe pick up his (man)purse and swing it

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, just change the wording a bit and launch an attack using the power of government on individuals who oppose the Republicans! Fascist 

But remember, Gator/Tibs is good with corruption as long as it is in favor of his side. The ironic part is how much of this crap is blowing uyp in the libs face after accusing the other side of the very crap they were doing

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

But remember, Gator/Tibs is good with corruption as long as it is in favor of his side. The ironic part is how much of this crap is blowing uyp in the libs face after accusing the other side of the very crap they were doing

they just sit in the middle of the highway and demand everyone stop and validate their liberal feelings

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Its the I'm rubber and you are glue thing that, yes, he does very well. He always accuses people of doing what he is doing or not doing. Criminal Hillary? Yes, beginning to look like Trump is the criminals. Obama lazy? No, actually Trump is. He's even accusing the Democrats of collusion with Russia  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Too bad its not blowing up in anyone's face except Trump and his crowd. 

10 minutes ago, Nanker said:

No Tiberius or Gaytard either. :o

They are going to monitor his phone calls and other communications for awhile longer. They are not sure if "duh" is just duh or if there is a hidden meaning in using it as your only means of communication by altering the pronunciation. Gator's abject stupidity may actually keep him out of jail a little bit longer than it should. Besides, they'll need time to build a kiddie table in Attica.

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Homophobia! Nice! You must be a pleasure to be around.

Obviously not for your kind.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Its the I'm rubber and you are glue thing that, yes, he does very well. He always accuses people of doing what he is doing or not doing. Criminal Hillary? Yes, beginning to look like Trump is the criminals. Obama lazy? No, actually Trump is. He's even accusing the Democrats of collusion with Russia  :lol:

I'm starting to think that a leftist media that keeps people like you amused is not a bad thing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I hesitate to add this speculation to this thread, perhaps it's better served in the Deep State thread, but I've not heard four separate sources tell me that McCabe has alarming ties to FSB - either through blackmail or being an outright agent.

Brennan, according to two questionable sources (Moscow Times and Brietbart - neither are great sources for the record), met with FSB in March of '16. 

DbJLq6bXcAAXk8g.jpg

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/cia-director-brennan-made-secret-trip-to-moscow-52284

Brennan testified he never went to Moscow in '16. 

File this in the hmmmm category for the time being. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

OIG turned McCabe report over to prosecutors for potential criminal indictments (they're coming):

I'd link the WaPo story but it won't let me because democracy dies behind a paywall...

Right click your browser icon and open in an incognito window.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Cinga said:

ironic, funny, sad, potentially disingenuous and frightening at the same time. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

no..not in this case.  more like liberals are the rubber, Trump is the blow torch willing to melt the crap out of the rubber. What an education...who would have guessed the former director of the fbi would acknowledge being knee deep in political manipulation, admitting to  attempts to influence the outcome of an election and making talk show rounds like jilted debutante-and we all would know about it? 

If, as you suggest, Trump is guilty of criminal activity, it's obvious it's almost something to be listed under "relevant experience"  on a resume for work in Washington. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

more like liberals are the rubber, Trump is the blow torch willing to melt the crap out of the rubber. What an education...who would have guessed the former director of the fbi would acknowledge being knee deep in political manipulation, admitting to  attempts to influence the outcome of an election and making talk show rounds like jilted debutante-and we all would know about it? 

NIxon used the FBI/CIA for his intrigues, tried to pit them against each other to coverup illegal payments...

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

a story as old as time and governments. power corrupts. 

as painful as it is to admit it, that was really really bad....

only a libtard would think it was okey-dokey-artichokey if a Dem President did what Nixon did...

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More on McCabe: 

#BREAKING: Justice Department watchdog sends criminal referral on Andrew McCabe to US attorney https://washex.am/2HgXkZ9

Huh.

This sounds a little … oh we dunno … deep state to us.

If only the media had actually paid attention to what was going on with McCabe, right?

f053ce187d9fe1393f4684ca92c89d74_normal.

Great reminder from @AnaCabrera just now: Conservative media promoted the "McCabe is a corrupt deep state actor" idea for many months

Great reminder that tweets are FOREVER, Brian.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, garybusey said:

:lol:

Happy Friday

:beer: 

Big arrests/indictments happen on Mondays and Fridays. Based on how nutty yesterday's late news cycle was, today is shaping up to be even nuttier. I put it as 70/30 that we have a big move today by either Mueller or Sessions (new indictments announced by Mueller, or McCabe's arrest). 

Guessing of course, based on yesterday's tea leaves.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

Big arrests/indictments happen on Mondays and Fridays. Based on how nutty yesterday's late news cycle was, today is shaping up to be even nuttier. I put it as 70/30 that we have a big move today by either Mueller or Sessions (new indictments announced by Mueller, or McCabe's arrest). 

Guessing of course, based on yesterday's tea leaves.

You were positive a month or two ago that Podesta would be the next to be charged. What's your new angle? McCabe then Podesta? Just McCabe?

5 minutes ago, garybusey said:

You were positive a month or two ago that Podesta would be the next to be charged. What's your new angle? McCabe then Podesta? Just McCabe?

By Mueller. He hasn't announced any new indictments since that prediction. 

But look what showed up in the news just this week: https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-tony-podesta-a-washington-power-broker-lost-it-all-1524065781

Why would Tony Podesta, one of the most powerful and successful lobbyists on K-Street find himself near broke and isolated as the article portrays unless he was in serious legal jeopardy? Do you think it's just a coincidence? Unrelated? Or do you think it's possible - if not likely - that Podesta got swept up in the same charges that Mueller nailed Manafort for (those charges are from a period of time when Manafort and Podesta were partners in the Ukraine after all)? 

And if you agree that it's possible Tony got swept up in those same charges, why would Mueller (and the DOJ) keep Podesta's name out of the press and keep those indictments sealed for so long?

How do you read those tea leaves? Genuinely curious. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

By Mueller. He hasn't announced any new indictments since that prediction. 

But look what showed up in the news just this week: https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-tony-podesta-a-washington-power-broker-lost-it-all-1524065781

Why would Tony Podesta, one of the most powerful and successful lobbyists on K-Street find himself near broke and isolated as the article portrays unless he was in serious legal jeopardy? Do you think it's just a coincidence? Unrelated? Or do you think it's possible - if not likely - that Podesta got swept up in the same charges that Mueller nailed Manafort for (those charges are from a period of time when Manafort and Podesta were partners in the Ukraine after all)? 

How do you read those tea leaves? Genuinely curious. 

My take is Podesta will eventually be charged with something minor. I'd guess he is cooperating and that's why we haven't seen his charges. Cooperating about what? Only Mueller knows. I agree he's in serious legal jeopardy.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

AP just reported the DNC is suing Trump, Russia, and Wikileaks for conspiring to fix the 2016 election.

This ought to go well...

:lol: I saw that. They're suing now because they lost the election... it's hilarious irony considering the last few months of the campaign where HRC and the media were all about Trump not contesting the results. 

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

My take is Podesta will eventually be charged with something minor. I'd guess he is cooperating and that's why we haven't seen his charges. Cooperating about what? Only Mueller knows. I agree he's in serious legal jeopardy.

:beer: Thank you for the answer. 

I understand that only Mueller knows, but can we walk this out some more with your best speculation? Not trying to pin you down with a prediction, just trying to gauge your thinking about this a bit more. What, in your mind, could Podesta be cooperating with Mueller about in regards to Trump/Russia? He was never a part of the campaign, he in fact worked for the other side. What could Tony possibly offer in terms of cooperation in your mind when he wasn't involved with the campaign or Trump? 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I saw that. They're suing now because they lost the election... it's hilarious irony considering the last few months of the campaign where HRC and the media were all about Trump not contesting the results. 

:beer: Thank you for the answer. 

I understand that only Mueller knows, but can we walk this out some more with your best speculation? Not trying to pin you down with a prediction, just trying to gauge your thinking about this a bit more. What, in your mind, could Podesta be cooperating with Mueller about in regards to Trump/Russia? He was never a part of the campaign, he in fact worked for the other side. What could Tony possibly offer in terms of cooperation in your mind when he wasn't involved with the campaign or Trump? 

Cooperating in the Manafort investigation. WSJ reported in the past Podesta's work with Manfort violated some govt. regulations.

• Thank you (+1) 1