Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

AP just reported the DNC is suing Trump, Russia, and Wikileaks for conspiring to fix the 2016 election.

This ought to go well...

But charts show that Trump was a Hillary plant and Wikileaks ruined the plan.

Just now, DC Tom said:

No, they're suing Trump, too.

Hell, under RICO, they can probably sue most of us.

I don't see him listed. I see Donald J Trump for President, Inc (which I am assuming is his PAC), DJT Jr, but not President Trump.

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For talking to the WSJ about the Hillary case? Ok, whatever. Won't do anything to stop the Russia investigation. Just like Nunes Memo didn't or release of Comey memos 

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Speak for yourself. I conspired and colluded to try and get the Libertarian party enough votes to qualify for federal funding in 2020.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

It's all coming out in the discovery. 

The sad part is, the Awan scandal is massive in scope and the names it ropes in as being part of the scheme - but somehow, despite involving blackmail, extortion, and Pakistani ISS compromising the US Congress, it's still the second biggest scandal lurking out there...

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

How much money is this matter going to cost the DNC? 

Oh, I hope the suit goes forth. I would love to be in the courtroom to see the plaintiffs faces when they get asked by the defense lawyers to give them access to all their communications, records, data, phone records, bank accounts records, emails, faxes, texts, etc. And I hope the judge demands they get it right away. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots of big drops in this interview... (dropping on a Sunday, before a giant week, just sayin')

So, it sounded like Nunes said that no 5 eyes intelligence kicked off the collusion investigation.  If so, that seems to contradict the Papadapolous (sp?) Austrailian excuse for trying to start the investigation, right?

Wonder if Syd brought whatever he gave to State into the building in his underwear?  Seems he's not big on suitcases; at least he wasn't back in the day.

18 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So, it sounded like Nunes said that no 5 eyes intelligence kicked off the collusion investigation.  If so, that seems to contradict the Papadapolous (sp?) Austrailian excuse for trying to start the investigation, right?

Wonder if Syd brought whatever he gave to State into the building in his underwear?  Seems he's not big on suitcases; at least he wasn't back in the day.

Correct. It's confirmation of a lot of ground covered in various threads for the past year. 

If he's correct, and I have every reason to think he is, this is a massive change in narrative. An FBI counterintelligence investigation (which is a different type of investigation in that it uses IC assets not available to other FBI departments) into the opposition campaign was kicked off without any information or probable cause to justify it according to the DOJ and 5 Eyes, (confirmed) but (likely) because the State Department/Langley told them to do it

The State Department (CIA>>>Brennan/44) through Clinton cut-outs.

The level of corruption that's going to be exposed will dwarf every other political scandal that's come before it.