Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

On 4/30/2018 at 2:59 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Who arranged the visa for the meeting at the 11th hour under unusual circumstances?

Who was the translator, where does he work now? 

Who did the lawyer meet with the day before and the day after the TT meeting?

Answer those, honestly, and maybe we can dive in deeper as to why your position is laughably absurd. 

Do tell us!! 

Bannon didn't say anything about those questions, just said it was treason. TREASON!! 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why? Because he called a duck a duck? Ya, Trump lies constantly. He just said none of the questions released pertained to collusion. Total lie. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The challenge was for you to answer those questions honestly. Not foist that back on me. 

Try it. 

I don't know. I'm pretty sure they are not relevant questions or you would be quick to answer. 

I mean seriously, why did the President's campaign staff meet with Russians who said they could help Trump win our American election? If you can provide an honest answer to that question I'd love to hear it. 

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in ...

Jan 3, 2018 - Donald Trump's former chief strategist Steve Bannon has described the Trump Towermeeting between the president's son and a group of Russians during the 2016 election campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic”, according to an explosive new book seen by the Guardian.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I don't know. I'm pretty sure they are not relevant questions or you would be quick to answer. 

I have answered them. Dozens of times. 

Once again, proving you don't read, don't intend to really contribute to conversations... just troll. 

You're a sad, sad, person.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I have answered them. Dozens of times. 

Once again, proving you don't read, don't intend to really contribute to conversations... just troll. 

You're a sad, sad, person.

I'm the troll??? :doh:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Trolls are at least entertaining at times. You're not. 

You're worse than a mere troll. You're a waste of time.

I'm just asking you questions and jump to name calling, gees 

image.jpeg.30a073d1ad6920769fc1b12ec9fa7b7a.jpeg

Nope. I asked you questions - which you dodged, foisted back on me, and then proceeded to fill up threads with your inane stupidity rather than keep them in the proper thread. 

I'm more than happy to entertain you when you're honest. But your ability to display honesty has been reduced to nil in the past months. 

Wonder why that is? 

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope. I asked you questions - which you dodged, foisted back on me, and then proceeded to fill up threads with your inane stupidity rather than keep them in the proper thread. 

I'm more than happy to entertain you when you're honest. But your ability to display honesty has been reduced to nil in the past months. 

Wonder why that is? 

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm just asking you questions and jump to name calling, gees 

image.jpeg.30a073d1ad6920769fc1b12ec9fa7b7a.jpeg

Here ya go gator, a new avatar for you.

pinocchio1.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wonder why that is? 

I can't answer if I don't know the answers. Right? 

I think Trumps people knew they were colluding with the Russian criminals. 

I think more more than just Manafort is going to jail. 

5 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

this report should be out any day now. its going to sink the liberal doj

Oh, now the DOJ joins all the scientists in the world--or just the vast majority--along with all the journalists (foreign and domestic!!) the intelligence agencies, the Democratic Party, former Republicans, Mexicans and probably my cat in a massive conspiracy against Trump's racist little pecker. Good lord 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I can't answer if I don't know the answers. Right? 

I think Trumps people knew they were colluding with the Russian criminals. 

I think more more than just Manafort is going to jail. 

Oh, now the DOJ joins all the scientists in the world--or just the vast majority--along with all the journalists (foreign and domestic!!) the intelligence agencies, the Democratic Party, former Republicans, Mexicans and probably my cat in a massive conspiracy against Trump's racist little pecker. Good lord 

I just knew you had a kitty.

You know who helped with that investigation? 

Image result for admiral rogers boom

They have everything. EVERYTHING. Gmail drafts, texts, burner phones, secure comms through North Korea servers... 

You know who else helped with collecting the evidence proving they deleted texts?

Image result for general flynn

She was never supposed to lose. Large segments of the IC were seeing to it... 

Image result for clapper and brennan

They just got out-spooked. And in the process our republic was saved. It's quite a story. 

Too bad no one is covering it properly.(yet)

The only question left is how public/high up will the reprisals be?

• Like (+1) 1