I hope last weekend finally kills the "you need a Franchise QB to be a contender" nonsense

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Watching the games it just shows  how inadequate TT is at QB.  

So true.....  I mean, I can't even count how many times in these 2 games alone I'm just thinking to myself "Well, there's are throw Tyrod doesn't try" or "There's a throw I haven't seen Taylor make in 3 years."

And it's tough to watch because it is so frustrating.  Sure, Brady makes throws because he's great.  But these other journeymen QBs are making throws that I have never seen Tyrod attempt, let along make.  Our passing game has been remedial at best for years now.

Time to stop settling for terrible and expect better.  Whatever you need to do come draft time......if you believe a guy will be great, do whatever it takes to get him.  The position is everything in this sport.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

Does Tyrod Taylor on the 2017 Jags win the AFCCG AND pass for >117 yards?  

I won't post for a week if I lose!

You and NoSaint both keep bringing up that bet.

Why?

You mad that I won both of those light-hearted fun bets?

Or are you mad that despite the fact that you and your ilk were shouting from the mountaintop for a couple years that there was no way we'd make the playoffs with Taylor under center?

I wonder if us making the playoffs was bittersweet for you since one of your foundational beliefs was proven wrong.

Or does your bitterness go back to when I said there was no way Peterman was winning a "QB competition" in TC?

Or does it go back to me saying we weren't really very likely to draft a QB early last year?

Or does it go back to me saying McDermott as a new HC last year was much more likely to keep Taylor as his QB for another year or two?

Honestly are you just mad at me all the time because I've been right so much that deep down it scares you like a small child knowing that I've been saying I think it's unlikely Tyrod is just cut before his roster bonus is due, a bit more likely that he's traded likely in a package to move up in the draft, and probably about as likely McDermott decides to keep Taylor for another year, especially after the Dabol hire, which I believe makes it more rather than less likely Taylor's still under center in 2018?

If that scares you, don't worry, I also steadfastly believe we're drafting a QB in the first, probably through a trade up. And I think that QB will be given every opportunity to start sooner rather than later :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Taylor is a pitiful excuse for a QB. 

What exactly is the point people watching today’s games and then finding a way to make it an excuse to come on here and bash Taylor other than confirming that they are sort of a petty jerks. 

And by “sort of” I mean 100% totally are. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Because it makes me laugh to tweak your nose.

Nose remains untweaked.

I've been right so damn much :flirt:... hard to care much about the type of extreme overcompensation you tend to do here. 

So, you're the type of person who laughs because you think you're getting under someone's skin? Your family and friends must be very lucky :wub: 

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Nose remains untweaked.

I've been right so damn much... hard to care much about the type of extreme overcompensation you tend to do here. 

So, you're the type of person who laughs because you think you're getting under someone's skin? Your family and friends must be very lucky :wub: 

You sound upset.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

:lol: 

All anyone really needs to know about you as a poster, and trolls like you certainly aren't guys anyone should ever get remotely upset about.

Did you think I didn't know about the topic I started?

I didn't mean for you to get your back up.  It's just a joke.  Lighten up, Francis.

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And the Taylor obsession continues :flirt: 

Unfortunately I am following your obsession for making up fantastical stats for him. 

9 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Another bad week for the #cot 

THE franchise qb vs 26/32 352 yard 3 td Nick Foles.   

Shoulda hired Foles as the bridge. 

15 of 15 to close the game. I am just stating the record book.   The only other QB (I assume in a playoff game) was Joe Montana. 

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

:lol: 

All anyone really needs to know about you as a poster, and trolls like you certainly aren't guys anyone should ever get remotely upset about.

In all honesty...   it takes one to know one. 

10 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

What exactly is the point people watching today’s games and then finding a way to make it an excuse to come on here and bash Taylor other than confirming that they are sort of a petty jerks. 

I am sorry if watching real crappy QB's play well is an offense to Tyrod.  

since this was brought up.  

Marrone and Hacket,  how could I think they could run an offense long enough and well enough to outscore the Pats for a full 60 minutes 

Bortles played out of his mind for a half and then as expected slowly regressed and was Bortles again......  

Foles threw for 350+ yards and put up eye-popping 2013 stats........  I dream a Bills qb is capable of that......

Yes you need a franchise competent QB........

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Bortles played out of his mind for a half and then as expected slowly regressed and was Bortles again......  

Foles threw for 350+ yards and put up eye-popping 2013 stats........  I dream a Bills qb is capable of that......

Yes you need a franchise competent QB........

I think the Jags got away from Bortles too much.  He was really in rhythm and then they came out first drive after half time.... got into field goal range and immediately went into the Hackett Bills era run, run, pass, kick routine. After that most of the throws they asked him to make were 3rd and long rather than letting him take shorter gains on 1st and 2nd down.  It was a lot of the things McDermott and Dennison were criticised for in Buffalo this year. 

31 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the Jags got away from Bortles too much.  He was really in rhythm and then they came out first drive after half time.... got into field goal range and immediately went into the Hackett Bills era run, run, pass, kick routine. After that most of the throws they asked him to make were 3rd and long rather than letting him take shorter gains on 1st and 2nd down.  It was a lot of the things McDermott and Dennison were criticised for in Buffalo this year. 

I was chided for mentioning that during the game and it was true. Hackett called a brilliant game at times and later on went into his stupid mode as he called for 2x runs at midfield only to keep putting Bortles in 3rd and long until he eventually failed.

Then with the team backed up in their own end zone he calls for 2x passes and a run on 3rd and long. It's as if Hackett was intent on taking Bortles out of his rhythm. 

All this makes me think that perhaps Bortles isn't half as bad as he looks at times and could really use a quality OC over Hackett, Greg Olsen. It makes me wonder what OCs like Doug Pederson, Pat Shurmur would do for him. 

In any event, if Tom Coughlin saw what we all saw then I think somethings will change and it won't be their QB.

Edited by Nihilarian

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I don't know why they thought 20 points was enough.  NE's D was not particularly good and many were simple short passes (a few nicer one's too). 

Yes it was almost as if I was watching Dennison & McDermott.......

This is what happens when the QB is not completely trusted.  You get the lead and take your foot off the gas because you don't want that QB to throw the other team back into the game.  It's good logic and works most of the time, but not against the Patriots.

5 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

This is what happens when the QB is not completely trusted.  You get the lead and take your foot off the gas because you don't want that QB to throw the other team back into the game.  It's good logic and works most of the time, but not against the Patriots.

Marrone and Hackett.    Played it too safe 

11 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Hey transplant, look who's going to his 8th Super Bowl. 

We need a better QB. 

Hey Hucklebuck, you're right, let's go get the next Tom Brady...

in fact...

nay...

Let's get someone better damnit! I want 15 straight Super Bowls from whoever we draft starting NEXT YEAR!!!

Must be easy to find, right???

I don't know what the point of this call out is. I've been excited about who we might draft in the 1st round at QB this year the moment we traded down last year and it became obvious that's the plan.

I put the note in the OP this was largely tongue in cheek as a thread, anyway as an homage to a poster who's now apparently been banned a 2nd time under a new name. Alas, people look solely at a title and pounce.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

On 1/21/2018 at 11:33 AM, Thurman#1 said:

You folks keep throwing up the Foles/Keenum/Bortles argument despite the fact that it pretty weak.

If Tyrod had ever developed to the point that he was playing like Keenum has this year he'd have the Bills desperate to sign him to a long-term contract at well over $20 mill a year. But he hasn't come anywhere close, despite the fact that Tyrod's been in the league seven years and started more games than Keenum. Keenum is playing really well. Tyrod is, well, not.

Bortles is probably a bit better than Tyrod this year, but in the same ballpark. He's the best argument for the fact that you can get to a conference game at least once with a QB who's not real great.  But this is only his fourth year. That's the time of your career when you often see guys making major improvements. Bortles has absolutely gotten better, and could still get a bunch better.

But Foles isn't the reason that team is in the conference championship game. If they hadn't given up major pick value in their move up to get Wentz, they wouldn't be here today. Philly's excellent QB play this year has been 90% Wentz and 10% Foles. Foles is the backup.

If you throw Tyrod in with the Foles/Keenum/Bortles group, Tyrod has the most time in the league. That's the problem. We know who he is.

Meh.......when Wentz got hurt I predicted Foles would be assimilated in fine.     That opinion was mocked.........and now Foles has them in the SB.

The Eagles are simply loaded at WR/TE and have a nice complementary power run game..........but what made their offense work was adapting it to Wentz skillset and then adapting it further to Foles skillset.

Put Tyrod back in an offense with RPO like Foles is running and 3 very good WR and a stellar TE opposite a great defense and he'd have a career year too.

We've only gotten glimpses of that kind of play because the Bills WR/TE's were always gimpy in 2015-2016 but still Tyrod lead the offense to the most big plays in the NFL and very good scoring offense and almost never turned the ball over.  

And btw........the QB of the team that lead the NFL in big plays offensively in 2014?    Nick Foles.    And before you try to attribute that to Shady.........in 2014 he had the fewest yards per touch of any qualifying player.   The only one of those 3 years where Shady pulled his weight in big plays was 2016.   Adapting to a system that works for that QB is imperative if you expect to win.

In the right circumstances Taylor, Foles and Keenum can produce big offense for you.    Keenum's problem is that he's a weak armed ball distributor and isn't going to win a shootout very often,  even with the best 1-2 WR tandem in the NFL.   He proved that yesterday.   When they got down two TD's that game was OVER. 

24 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Put Tyrod back in an offense with RPO like Foles is running and 3 very good WR and a stellar TE opposite a great defense and he'd have a career year too.

In the right circumstances Taylor, Foles and Keenum can produce big offense for you.    

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Meh.......when Wentz got hurt I predicted Foles would be assimilated in fine.     That opinion was mocked.........and now Foles has them in the SB.

The Eagles are simply loaded at WR/TE and have a nice complementary power run game..........but what made their offense work was adapting it to Wentz skillset and then adapting it further to Foles skillset.

We've only gotten glimpses of that kind of play because the Bills WR/TE's were always gimpy in 2015-2016 but still Tyrod lead the offense to the most big plays in the NFL and very good scoring offense and almost never turned the ball over.  

And btw........the QB of the team that lead the NFL in big plays offensively in 2014?    Nick Foles.    And before you try to attribute that to Shady.........in 2014 he had the fewest yards per touch of any qualifying player.   The only one of those 3 years where Shady pulled his weight in big plays was 2016.   Adapting to a system that works for that QB is imperative if you expect to win.

In the right circumstances Taylor, Foles and Keenum can produce big offense for you.    Keenum's problem is that he's a weak armed ball distributor and isn't going to win a shootout very often,  even with the best 1-2 WR tandem in the NFL.   He proved that yesterday.   When they got down two TD's that game was OVER. 

Put Tyrod in an offense with really good players around him and he'd probably have a career year? I doubt it. I don't doubt for a second he'd have an excellent chance to play better than he has the last two years but I doubt he'd be as good as he was before they figured him out his first year. 

Foles, though, is greatly benefitting from several things. First, he's played both playoff games at home. Second, teams have very little film on him in that offense. Given a bit of time, they'd adapt and figure them out. In fact, it's a pretty good bet that Belichick will do a pretty good job of that. Foles has always been very very good if you can give him a clean pocket. And pretty bad if you can't. They've done a great job giving him time these past two games.

And this is a classic bad argument you make here, "the QB of the team that lead the NFL in big plays offensively in 2014?    Nick Foles." Seriously? How many games did Foles play that year? Oh, yeah, eight. And eight to Sanchez. Pretending it was Foles who made that offense good is utterly ridiculous. Sanchez had more yards, more TDs, a better completion percentage, a higher YPA ...

You go on to pretend Shady had a bad year that year to imply that all those big plays that 2014 team had were on Foles despite him only playing eight games ...   man are you building a house of cards there. About Shady, you said, "in 2014 he had the fewest yards per touch of any qualifying player." What the hell are you talking about? Qualifying for what? He had a terrific year. He ran for 1319 yards that year, put up 4.2 YPC. He kicked ass that year and so did Sproles, going for 5.8 YPC. Giving the credit for that offense to Foles, I have to shake my head at how dumb that is. 

Think that Foles offense will score 38 on a neutral field against that Belichick defense?

The problem for Keenum is that they couldn't protect him. He was moving that team but they pressured him, hit him, sacked him, moved him on nearly every drive. It's nonsense that he can't win a shootout. They've scored over 30 with him five times this year.

Edited by Thurman#1

18 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Probably the same thing as the people watching today's games and then finding a way to make it an excuse to come on here and exalt Taylor to the heavens while pretending they aren't. Thereby confirming they're sort of obsessed.

And by ... you get the idea.

We come at it from the opposite direction of course but there are plenty of people on here today saying he'd have been fine with a better supporting cast, and on and on. Do you have anything against those people? Dude, be honest with yourself. You're not reacting to the situation. You're reacting to them saying stuff you disagree with. Same as the people on the other side of the argument.

Only the people on the other side of the argument simply have a better point.

18 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Probably the same thing as the people watching today's games and then finding a way to make it an excuse to come on here and exalt Taylor to the heavens while pretending they aren't. Thereby confirming they're sort of obsessed.

And by ... you get the idea.

We come at it from the opposite direction of course but there are plenty of people on here today saying he'd have been fine with a better supporting cast, and on and on. Do you have anything against those people? Dude, be honest with yourself. You're not reacting to the situation. You're reacting to them saying stuff you disagree with. Same as the people on the other side of the argument.

Only the people on the other side of the argument simply have a better point.

how many freaking people are actually emphatically arguing to keep taylor anymore? i sure don't see more than a handful. so i don't exactly know where you are coming up with that. maybe the same place you came up with the bills have the #4 defense in total yds allowed and 11th in ppg? i dunno. just wondering....i'm totally done with it man.... i'm not even gonna debate. I've been moved on from taylor as early as last offseason. although I completely 100% disagree they have a better point at all with their mindless hate rants. in fact I find that most people taking up for taylor don't even feel like doing it anymore but its hard not to when people around here say the most idiotic things about  him. 

bottom line....coming on here to rip on the bills qb after watching the games yesterday is a jerk move. its needless and only confirms my previous thoughts on numerous posters..... and these said posters drastically outnumber the posters delusional enough to still think we need to go forward with taylor.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Disagree. I think what happened is that the Pats caught onto the Jags' run/play-action pattern  and basically stopped guessing and started predicting based upon tells and established patterns. The Jags' scheme design looked really high-school level in the second half because they didn't anticipate adjustments and just kept doing what worked in the first half. Bortles had all day on play-action in the first half, and was under siege on the same plays in the second half.

On 1/22/2018 at 2:58 AM, Stank_Nasty said:

I have absolutely no idea where you got those defensive numbers from. those rankings you just mentioned are wildly inaccurate. he defense was 26th(NOT 4TH) in total yds allowed and 18th in points against. 

God, neither do I. Sorry about that.

It was late late late at night when I saw that. Was surprised but posted. Should've realized I wasn't tracking well enough to post at that point. So I was just wrong about those numbers.

But my overall point still stands. The defense was wretched for that three-game stretch, just hideous. I mean we had 39% of the points against us all year put up in those three games. Horrendous. But really quite good the rest of the year, I mean except for those awful three games we only had three other games out of 13 where we allowed more than 20 points, and two of those three games were the Pats. Now, you can't ignore those three games, they were part of the season, they happened. But the defense put things together again after that.

Whereas the offense was sub-mediocre pretty much the whole year. And the pass game was just consistently wretched.

2 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

God, neither do I. Sorry about that.

It was late late late at night when I saw that. Was surprised but posted. Should've realized I wasn't tracking well enough to post at that point. So I was just wrong about those numbers.

But my overall point still stands. The defense was wretched for that three-game stretch, just hideous. I mean we had 39% of the points against us all year put up in those three games. Horrendous. But really quite good the rest of the year, I mean except for those awful three games we only had three other games out of 13 where we allowed more than 20 points, and two of those three games were the Pats. Now, you can't ignore those three games, they were part of the season, they happened. But the defense put things together again after that.

Whereas the offense was sub-mediocre pretty much the whole year. And the pass game was just consistently wretched.

right on. so we hopefully grab a vet bridge at a cheaper price than taylor that can offer up a similar type of mistake free ball while fitting the offense better to keep the team trending in the right direction and draft our franchise this offseason. that's where i'm at.

doesn't change my thoughts on certain posters and the nonsense they spew on the board or the fact that it takes a jerk to look for any opportunity to rip a player at any turn or situation even if the player isn't involved and try to be right by any warped means necessary.

38 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

how many freaking people are actually emphatically arguing to keep taylor anymore? i sure don't see more than a handful. so i don't exactly know where you are coming up with that. maybe the same place you came up with the bills have the #4 defense in total yds allowed and 11th in ppg? i dunno. just wondering....i'm totally done with it man.... i'm not even gonna debate. I've been moved on from taylor as early as last offseason. although I completely 100% disagree they have a better point at all with their mindless hate rants. in fact I find that most people taking up for taylor don't even feel like doing it anymore but its hard not to when people around here say the most idiotic things about  him. 

bottom line....coming on here to rip on the bills qb after watching the games yesterday is a jerk move. its needless and only confirms my previous thoughts on numerous posters..... and these said posters drastically outnumber the posters delusional enough to still think we need to go forward with taylor.

Yeah, it's a handful. But they're pretty much all here. 

And again, it ain't mindless hate. There's a point. There are still people on here who think he's likely to be here next year and starting. That idea - very reasonably - causes normal people's gorges to rise.

And if you find that most people taking up for Taylor don't even feel like doing it anymore ... they ought to stay out of these threads if they're drawn into saying stuff they don't feel like saying anymore. 

You seem to feel you've got some kind of obligation to protect Tyrod from these "hate rants." That makes exactly as much sense as feeling the urge to attack the Taylor-obsessed love rants. The difference being that wanting Taylor out of here makes more sense for a Bills fan. 

I've always liked him as a guy, except his little racist thing a while back, but everyone goes off the track now and then. He's a hard worker, he gives his all. But watching him on the field is painful. It's like watching Jordan Mills or Ramon Humber, except at least your eyes follow the ball away from Mills and Humber. 

18 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right on. so we hopefully grab a vet bridge at a cheaper price than taylor that can offer up a similar type of mistake free ball while fitting the offense better to keep the team trending in the right direction and draft our franchise this offseason. that's where i'm at.

doesn't change my thoughts on certain posters and the nonsense they spew on the board or the fact that it takes a jerk to look for any opportunity to rip a player at any turn or situation even if the player isn't involved and try to be right by any warped means necessary.

Yes yes yes yes yes to your first paragraph. A Fitz type. I'd have said Foles but his price has probably gone up now. I've been mentioning McCown for a while now, I think he'd be a great fit. Hopefully someone who can then be the QB whisperer to whoever eventually takes over as starter.

Edited by Thurman#1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I hop you don't mind sarcasm for sarcasm

yeah, lets keep the same inadequacy but "efficient" QB another season.   

he said tongue in cheek 

Stepping out of the Persona of the OP for a moment...

Do we have anyone better?

Nate Peterman sure as hell ain't it.

Come to the middle where Tyrod Taylor is a QB we should be actively trying to upgrade on, but isn't nearly as bad as you constantly paint him.

This is just going to be a long and really ridiculous offseason where people are going to paint QBs like Nick Foles, Case Keenum and Blake Bortles as much better than they really are.

At this point, settling for a guy like Tyrod Taylor,Case Keenum, Nick Foles, Blake Bortles, Sam Bradford, or Alex Smith this offseason without doing everything we can to draft whoever McDermott/Beane/Dabol want at QB in round 1, even if it requires a trade up, would be one of the worst possible things we could do since it would ensure we'd likely be a middling franchise for years more with just random popup years of being really good the way the Vikes and Jags did this year; I mention those 2 because I think they both take big steps back next year.

I want "the guy" at QB while also building up the roster.  The Patriots and Tom Brady have just made it so that "only one Super Bowl" is going to mean a lot less in the future, unfortunately.  The only way to get more than one of those is go get a great QB and build the roster.

Right now I don't really care much about the Taylor discussion.  I'm more concerned with whoever our longterm Franchise QB.  That guy won't be Taylor, Case Keenum, Nick Foles, Sam Bradford or Alex Smith, it's going to be some rookie we draft in the 1st... there's a very small chance it's Cousins if we make a run at him in FA, but I don't think it'll be him because of cost and the fact that I think the staff wants a young guy who has a much higher ceiling.

Now, our starter in 2018 might not be whoever we draft... it might be Taylor.  It might be a vet FA QB, though I think that's less likely than Taylor.  And I think if it's a vet FA QB, it'll be a cheaper guy like McCown or a guy like Alex Smith who literally has one year left on his current contract so there's a quick window out.

If Taylor's still on the roster in a couple months, you and I can keep butting heads with Taylor talk.  What's the point right now?

So, for now, you can keep on increasing that post count of yours with what seems to be an unbelievable obsession with talking about Taylor with all your little one liners... I'll jump in with a post or two occasionally. 

But in the end, it's going to be the draft and the QB we should draft we should all be talking about because, really, that's what matters here.

33 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

.Come to the middle where Tyrod Taylor is a QB we should be actively trying to upgrade on, but isn't nearly as bad as you constantly paint him.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/passing/seasontype/2

No paint is needed, stop playing contrarian and the Taylor talk will end 

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Stepping out of the Persona of the OP for a moment...

Do we have anyone better?

Nate Peterman sure as hell ain't it.

Come to the middle where Tyrod Taylor is a QB we should be actively trying to upgrade on, but isn't nearly as bad as you constantly paint him.

This is just going to be a long and really ridiculous offseason where people are going to paint QBs like Nick Foles, Case Keenum and Blake Bortles as much better than they really are.

At this point, settling for a guy like Tyrod Taylor,Case Keenum, Nick Foles, Blake Bortles, Sam Bradford, or Alex Smith this offseason without doing everything we can to draft whoever McDermott/Beane/Dabol want at QB in round 1, even if it requires a trade up, would be one of the worst possible things we could do since it would ensure we'd likely be a middling franchise for years more with just random popup years of being really good the way the Vikes and Jags did this year; I mention those 2 because I think they both take big steps back next year.

I want "the guy" at QB while also building up the roster.  The Patriots and Tom Brady have just made it so that "only one Super Bowl" is going to mean a lot less in the future, unfortunately.  The only way to get more than one of those is go get a great QB and build the roster.

Right now I don't really care much about the Taylor discussion.  I'm more concerned with whoever our longterm Franchise QB.  That guy won't be Taylor, Case Keenum, Nick Foles, Sam Bradford or Alex Smith, it's going to be some rookie we draft in the 1st... there's a very small chance it's Cousins if we make a run at him in FA, but I don't think it'll be him because of cost and the fact that I think the staff wants a young guy who has a much higher ceiling.

Now, our starter in 2018 might not be whoever we draft... it might be Taylor.  It might be a vet FA QB, though I think that's less likely than Taylor.  And I think if it's a vet FA QB, it'll be a cheaper guy like McCown or a guy like Alex Smith who literally has one year left on his current contract so there's a quick window out.

If Taylor's still on the roster in a couple months, you and I can keep butting heads with Taylor talk.  What's the point right now?

So, for now, you can keep on increasing that post count of yours with what seems to be an unbelievable obsession with talking about Taylor with all your little one liners... I'll jump in with a post or two occasionally. 

But in the end, it's going to be the draft and the QB we should draft we should all be talking about because, really, that's what matters here.

There is no upgrade to Taylor.  3 full seasons proves this.  

3 and 14 when passing for more than 30 times.  

4 of how many games were  winning drives? even a 3 point deficit.  

Tied at the 4th is not a comeback.  

Not

Good

Enough

Time to move on.  

Foles, Smith, Keenum, Cousins all upgrades.    

36 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

There is no upgrade to Taylor.  3 full seasons proves this.  

3 and 14 when passing for more than 30 times.  

4 of how many games were  winning drives? even a 3 point deficit.  

Tied at the 4th is not a comeback.  

Not

Good

Enough

Time to move on.  

Foles, Smith, Keenum, Cousins all upgrades.    

Hunh...? :huh:

Subconscious error?  Is your Taylor love truly coming to fruition?  :lol: