Breaking news. Rick Dennison

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I guess the problem is he will just create another username and troll. 

Like Teeflebees?:lol:

Try to keep in mind that TSW is mainly for entertainment purposes.

This ain't BBMB......if you want something addressed contact a moderator or SDS directly about it rather than calling them out in a thread.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

But you were in correct about other things. Such as the Joe Webb package, Ej Gaines being inactive, announcing the stadium plans and I'm sure theirs a few others 

I also don't want this thread to get **** down because I find it more entertaining than 99% of the other threads 

I said 99 percent.  I was right on the dareus trade, Benjamin trade, peterman starting, peterman not playing Gaines out against New England the Williams play. More but tired of bragging 

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Big arm

No thank you on Allen.

Josh Allen has the physical tools (6-foot-5, 230 pounds) that make scouts drool. But when someone looks good getting off the bus but not as good on the field in games, teams need to more seriously evaluate the risks. Scouting and production are best when they work together. Allen has high bust potential because he was not productive this year, and teams should be very careful in justifying why it went wrong.

Edited by xRUSHx

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Like Teeflebees?:lol:

Try to keep in mind that TSW is mainly for entertainment purposes.

This ain't BBMB......if you want something addressed contact a moderator or SDS directly about it rather than calling them out in a thread.

Changing names is a lot different that creating multiple usernames....you do understand that right?  

It was passing comment on why this guy wasn't banned...not me just calling out SDS.  

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I said 99 percent.  I was right on the dareus trade, Benjamin trade, peterman starting, peterman not playing Gaines out against New England the Williams play. More but tired of bragging 

Did you ever hear the saying that if you throw enough **** against the wall , some of it is bound to stick?  You have perfected that saying.

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Didn’t say Sunday within the next week or so, as previously posted they are trying to lure Mccoy.  Beane is smart he wants to have someone in place before he pulls the trigger smart move. Should not be long because any good offensive coordinator won’t be out of work long. Don’t care if you believe me or not, just passing along information from obd we have acquired 

I was just teasin ya! 

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Changing names is a lot different that creating multiple usernames....you do understand that right?  

It was passing comment on why this guy wasn't banned...not me just calling out SDS.  

Who got banned. The thread was stopped because of the hate by you guys. 

If anyone wants a fascinating study into the world of this mysterious character, click on his profile and check out his post history Again, incase you are new, he is also Dunkirk Don. The guy was just another fan giving his predictions of tanking and hopelessness to this season till right about Dec 11th. Suddenly he switched into insider mode and many many many a gullible member decided to cling to his words. Eventually, almost all came to realization the dude straight up lies, about his whereabouts and such. Oh well. Have fun and to those refusing to do 5 min of research to find out if the guy has credibility....keep BILLEEEEVING

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Hughes is going to Kc in trade for Smith.  The only way he is back is with a pay cut according to my source

That would be just great. Make KC better two different ways with one trade.

What is this obsession with Bills FO trying to get KC to the Super Bowl?

Edited by cba fan

24 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Did you ever hear the saying that if you throw enough **** against the wall , some of it is bound to stick?  You have perfected that saying.

Throw some. I speak the truth. It comes true and u guys start that crap. Anyone could have said that. I suppose You knew the Williams run play. Pretty good crap slinging

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I would be against a Glenn trade. The Bills offensive line is bad as it is and having a healthy Glenn would go a long way. Why trade him and why create another hole to an offensive line that already has plenty? 

Yeah subtract Tyrod from the situation and having Mills frightening pass blocking at RT suddenly turns into a HUGE problem.   

We have no idea if Dawkins can hold up at LT with a pocket passer behind him either.

Feel a lot more comfortable with Glenn and Dawkins both on the roster.

The unknown is McDermott......potential RT......they must really like him if they saved a roster spot for him all season.

24 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

i think he likes you!

PS on Hughes potential trade.

He is only guy who gets consistent pressure on QB. He does not finish with a sack too much but this is not all his fault.

I have watched every Bills player play that position since 1973 and I can say with all my experience I have never seen a guy get held as much as Hughes. He must be good if most OL need to hold him to slow him down.

Edited by cba fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Throw some. I speak the truth. It comes true and u guys start that crap. Anyone could have said that. I suppose I knew the Williams run play

You mean the Spider Webb play?  Yeah, you called that.  I believed you at first, but sorry, not anymore.

Just now, cba fan said:

PS on Hughes potential trade.

He is only guy who gets consisitant pressure on QB. he does not finis with a scak too much but this is not all his fault.

I have watched every Bills player play that position since 1973 and I can say with all my experience I have never seen a guy get held as much as Hughes. He must be good if most

OL need to hold him to slow him down.

Bruce got held way more often.  Bruce was unstoppable, he'd destroy double teams with ease.  Many offensive coordinators decided just to tackle him and risk the flag.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Bruce got held way more often.  Bruce was unstoppable, he'd destroy double teams with ease.  Many offensive coordinators decided just to tackle him and risk the flag.

Yes Bruce was held a lot but I would not say noticeably more than Hughes.

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

When Dennison is fired I don’t want to hear iknew that crap. You didn’t or you would have posted it. I want to hear Dunkirk don was right

ProcesstheTrust won't be shocked if Dennison is fired. However, he will give you full credit if we also hire McCoy as the OC and Tice as the OL coach. That's your "insider" news. Rico getting canned is what half the fans think will happen regardless of your fantasies.

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Couple other tidbits I was told.

Glenn will not be a Buffalo Bill by the start of next season

The Bills want to re-sign Brown (but price will determine they don't want to spend much here)

Cousins is very well an option for the Bills and if he hits UFA they will try to sign him

Star will be their no 1 TGT this offseason

If accurate, this would presume that Brown would be depth...which to me, I agree with since he's not bad, but he's not the type of MLB McD wants or needs to run his Defense. JMO

3 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

First of all, it's not going out on a limb - AT ALL - to say RD may get fired.  Also, what does it say about our front office if we are waiting to hear from a candidate before firing the existing OC? 

That they put thought into a decision that is irreversible once made.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

hrtbt.gif

That's the spirit!

Content = entertainment = clicks/traffic = enough value to keep site operational so you guys got something to do when you are supposed to be working.

"Perhaps one day UNICEF will get into the Bills message board business".......until then threads like this have a place.:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

ProcesstheTrust won't be shocked if Dennison is fired. However, he will give you full credit if we also hire McCoy as the OC and Tice as the OL coach. That's your "insider" news. Rico getting canned is what half the fans think will happen regardless of your fantasies.

Please