Dareus impact on this game.

Given his lack of playing time, I can’t give him more than a five. Of course that depends on the impact a particular good play may have. For instance, if he forces a turnover in his limited playing time, that would be huge. 

I put absolutely no stock in any knowledge about our defense or offense that he can impart. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

6 - he's in there with Malik Jackson next to him (a better player than Dareus now), so in tandem I fully expect them to be able to stuff the inside running game.

That is scary when you combine with the rest of that defense.

Tyrod is gonna have to play the best game of his life for us to win vs that defense with no running game and a halfdead mccoy

I think the guys on the Bills O-line were likely not fans of his work ethic.  I think they will neutralize Dareus during this game.  If Dennison is at all creative (big stretch), I expect to see a decent amount of play-action and screens.  

The rankings should have been

dimebag- little to no effort

quarter ounce- slightly more than the minimum

half ounce- average effort

ounce- stoner of the week

that way if Dareus stumbled upon it he would know what's expected.

12 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I think the guys on the Bills O-line were likely not fans of his work ethic.  I think they will neutralize Dareus during this game.  If Dennison is at all creative (big stretch), I expect to see a decent amount of play-action and screens.  

I suppose you haven't met Telvin Smith and Myles Jack. Bills need to get downhill in this game.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

That is scary when you combine with the rest of that defense.

Tyrod is gonna have to play the best game of his life for us to win vs that defense with no running game and a halfdead mccoy

Tyrod is gonna have to play the type of game he did @ Seattle last year (thankfully the Jags dont have RW).

Rico:  shotgun, spread them out. You 3 step drop us vs Jax, we die. Jax D reminds me so much of the SEA D in their prime. 

7 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Tyrod is gonna have to play the type of game he did @ Seattle last year (thankfully the Jags dont have RW).

Rico:  shotgun, spread them out. You 3 step drop us vs Jax, we die. Jax D reminds me so much of the SEA D in their prime. 

Who is going to play the role of Robert Woods?

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Agree, that was one of the best we have looked as a team. I remember being toasted watching that game. I was excited bc we finally played as good as i thought we could, and we couldve won if a few calls went our way instead.

I want to see a lot of spread formations and qb options with Murphy if McCoy cant go. Jax has a lot of trouble with movile qbs and if we dont exploit that we wont win. I can see the comparison to jax and sea chickens but that 2ndary is still young they CAN be exploited they CAN be beat. They have an improoved run defense and we have a weakened running roster. We might be in trouble if we cant run it and they jus drop back and play coverage.

19 minutes ago, vincec said:

Who is going to play the role of Robert Woods?

If not DT maybe Jones finally lives up to his billing. When we signed him i figured the drop off from Woods to Jones wouldnt be that bad. Damn i was wrong asf

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

The rankings should have been

dimebag- little to no effort

quarter ounce- slightly more than the minimum

half ounce- average effort

ounce- stoner of the week

that way if Dareus stumbled upon it he would know what's expected.

You seem to know a lot about Mary Jane measurements