Landon Collins Calls Eli Apple a "Cancer" in Radio Interview - Giants Suspend Apple

26CornerBlitz

First round primadonna corner.

thinks he's the hottest thing since sliced bread or chocolate drank... doepending where you grew up...

hes got no dog in him and you need that to be a corner in today's NFL...

hes like the poodle with the souped up hair do... they thought they were getting a pincher 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Do you know him?

Not personally.

he might be a great guy...

but i was glad the bills didn't draft him because I heard he didn't love the game and had a bad work ethic 

that doesn't float in the league

corners, especially ones who think they are good,  are arrogant and cocky... 

its their nature and it rubs people the wrong way a lot ... Sherman , Deion even Gilmore was smug but Sherman and Deion backed it week by week

i spent hundreds of hours in a DB room I know how lots of them are 

Edited by Buffalo716

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Not personally.

he might be a great guy...

but i was glad the bills didn't draft him because I heard he didn't love the game and had a bad work ethic 

that doesn't float in the league

corners, especially ones who think they are good,  are arrogant and cocky... 

its their nature and it rubs people the wrong way a lot ... Sherman , Deion even Gilmore was smug

i spent hundreds of hours in a CB room I know how lots of them are 

Better confirm that with Dunkirk Don.

The amazing thing to me is looking at the Giants secondary this season:

Dominque Rodgers-Cromarties suspension:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21000984/dominique-rodgers-cromartie-new-york-giants-suspended-indefinitely

Janoris Jenkins suspension:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/giants/2017/10/31/janoris-jenkins-suspended-new-york-giants/818789001/

Allegations that Jenkins quit on his teammates after his return:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2017/11/did_giants_janoris_jenkins_run_himself_out_of_town.html

And now these comments from Landon Collins about Eli Apple.

Edited by SinceThe70s

Maybe, he shouldn't have his mom go on ESPN/FS1 to kick off his NFL career after the draft. My brother's and step dad are huge Giants fans. They are not pleased with Flowers or Apple. Both top 10 picks, both bust in their minds drafted in consecutive years. 

Giants are in a world of hurt currently. 

from what Ive read his whole personal life is a cluster f*&$ right now...I guess his mom is using his fame/money to do whatever she wants...the step-father that was there most of his life and supporting him is no longer there along with all his brothers/sisters also being driven away by the greedy mom he has...Im sure theres more not being said, but its up to him to get some balls and tell his mother to stop and take control of his own life