Notable Nexflix / Amazon / Premium Channel Series & Movies

Heitz

Dark was good.

If you're really into time-travel stories, it's excellent. 

It's German, though, with English voice-overs. I usually hate that. I want to hear their real voices and I'll gladly read the subtitles. I got over it pretty fast for this show, however. It's good.

Jim and Andy is great.

It's a documentary on about Carrey playing the role of Andy Kaufman. They're both crazy.

Edited by LeGOATski
italicized titles
  • Like (+1) 1

My wife started watching Rectify and then i sort of got hooked on it.

It's very slow, but the show needs time to break down the characters and even though there's not a whole lot of action, the story and premise are excellent...........it gives you a lot of "food for thought" and makes you wonder how you would ever get through the same scenario as the main character.

Check it out.

4 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

Started watching Godless this week...I really like it!  If you like Westerns this is good.

It took me until episode 6/7 to really warm up to this show.  I really enjoyed how things came together, and am looking forward to season 2.  Jeff Daniels is amazing in this series, BTW.  I had no idea he was so talented.

On December 25, 2017 at 3:34 PM, DC Tom said:

Mindhunter is pretty good.  Highly fictionalized...but the Edmund Kemper scenes throughout were pretty spooky.

Binge-watching Daredevil now (side note: this flu going around gives you lots of time to binge-watch.  But don't get it.)  There's actually quite a bit about it that I don't care for, but it has some truly excellent visual and sound production work.  

The guy playing Kemper is really good.

34 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Just watched the first two episodes of black mirror after all the good things I’ve heard 

wtf was that.     

I liked the prime minister pilot but I guess none are connected.       

Black Mirror gets alot of love but it's over hyped IMO

It's okay Sci-Fi but far from a modern Twilight Zone

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It took me until episode 6/7 to really warm up to this show.  I really enjoyed how things came together, and am looking forward to season 2.  Jeff Daniels is amazing in this series, BTW.  I had no idea he was so talented.

I'm through 4 episodes...His character is really enigmatic...don't know if I like him or hate him!  Not even sure I understand him!