How are we out of 6th seed?

3 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

We aren't. Theirs and rexs wishful thinking

If they lose to Indy or Bengals they have more losses then us right?

dont worry about these scenarios. What is important to know is the BILLS Need help and do not control own destiny. 

However win next two weeks get to 10 wins and you are likely in

How does the common opponent tiebreaker work viz a vie teams that one team plays twice?

So for example the Ravens will play the Bengals twice and we will play them once. With the Dolphins that flips. 

Anyone know how that is then calculated? Do all of those games count for the tiebreak?

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

How does the common opponent tiebreaker work viz a vie teams that one team plays twice?

So for example the Ravens will play the Bengals twice and we will play them once. With the Dolphins that flips. 

Anyone know how that is then calculated? Do all of those games count for the tiebreak?

Yes it counts 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They take the winning percentage of all those games

Just WIN out. Get to 10 wins and your in because Tenn will drop a game either today or next week

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

If the Titans lose today , are we technically the 5th seed then?

No i think we would be the 6th seed maybe. We wont seed higher than Balt with same records 

Doesnt really matter.  Ravens are in.  Very little chance they lose either of the last 2 games (Colts, Bungles).  Its going to come down to Bills, Titans and Chargers for the final spot.  Basically just need to root hard against both teams.  Titans are down to niners now and have a very tough remaining schedule.  Chargers are one game back but have the head to head over us.  Really need the Jets to beat them next week or they will have the advantage over us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Just WIN out. Get to 10 wins and your in because Tenn will drop a game either today or next week

No i think we would be the 6th seed maybe. We wont seed higher than Balt with same records 

I'm not sure that's true if Ravens lose to Indy.  I think we would overtake them.

17 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They aren't winning the next two games. Fans want to think of the realistic possibilities 

Have to win both games to get in.  Lose either game and then we have to start worrying about other teams are doing

I'd rather take care of our own business than rely on help from others

Just now, /dev/null said:

Have to win both games to get in.  Lose either game and then we have to start worrying about other teams are doing

That's great. However fans are not playing the games. The players are, and they aren't good enough to beat New England in their current form if Brady plays QB. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Not yet, even if we win out and Baltimore wins out and Tenn wins 2 and LA wins out after this weekend its a tie and we're on the outside looking in.

4 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

MAJBOBBY jumped the gun.

It won't be until next week when Balt plays Indy that the common opponents tie breaker kicks in.

Regardless of what happens with Tenn today, the Bills stay the 6.

But that will all change next week.

Not per NFL.com

They were 7 there 

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

That's great. However fans are not playing the games. The players are, and they aren't good enough to beat New England in their current form if Brady plays QB. 

Always good to have Debbie Downer show up in the threads, must have been sad for you to see us win today. Sorry.

3 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Always good to have Debbie Downer show up in the threads, must have been sad for you to see us win today. Sorry.

Loved the win. Hated the TEN loss as it made the Bills path to the playoffs and breaking the drought a lot less likely in 2017