More from obd

Here are the current thoughts on Dennison. McDermott likes Dennison and does not blame him or his system for the offensive problems. He believes the problem lies in Taylor skill set but he is not sold on dennison either.  Decision on Dennison will be by made shortly after the end of season.  Playoff berth will not be factored into decision.  The decision will be made on what direction they make at Qb. Dennison loves peterman and believes has the skill set to be a successful qb. Likes his intelligence and quick release.  Doesn’t t have a gun but has the other intangibles.  McDermott and Beane are not quite there yet.  McDermott and Beane love cousins and if he does not get franchised they believe they have a better than 90 percent chance to sign him.  If they sign cousins or believe in peterman , Dennison stays.   One wild card in the decision, current employed offensive coordinator is in the mix.  Possible the team he works for, the entire staff will be fired.  If he becomes available,  bills will make a strong wrong at him.  Biggest hurdle is location.  Guy and family are left coast people.  Hard sell but would make him oc and assistant head coach.   The only qb the Bills think is worthy of first round pick is darnold but they realize we don’t have the capital to get him.  Darnold is the only QB that has the arm and size to throw in weather conditions in Buffalo, the two hurdles are: 50 percent chance he doesn’t come out and two the browns love him as well.  The browns are not trading their pick.   Will take qb in second round Josh Allen love his arm strength but not a first round pick.  Offer made to willliams. Now in his court.  High likilhood Kyle retire but he wants a few months to discuss with family.  Don’t be surprised aftrer the season if Taylor is dealt to Denver.  Denver likely will draft Qb but want stop gap qb.  Are evaluating beathard from sf as a back- up qb.  We are also closely looking at the situation in Minnesota as a backup plan if cousins does not work out.   They hope teddy becomes available but would also sign Bradford.   Like Keemun the most.  You heard it hear first.  If I hear anything else will post

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 6

10 hours ago, essential said:

It boggles the mind that in 2017 an open air stadium would even be considered in our climate.  Sure a roof dome costs more but it's not double the cost.  It should be a retractable roof stadium or a dome.  It needs to have year round functionality.  Also, this team isn't built for the snow.  That game against the Colts wasn't a 30-7 win for us, we were just as impacted by the weather as them.  80% of the players come from the South today ... I'd hate to have a win and you're in game at home in December and have it be conditions where it's not really skill vs skill, but rather which player doesn't slip in the snow.

You mean like Denver, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Philadelphia, Minnesota, and New England?

You are all over the place with this stuff. Like why do we care that SF is evaluating Beathard as a backup QB? What does that have to do with us and why would that even come up with your “source”? And we hope Bridgewater becomes available, but would also sign Bradford....but we like Keenum the most? Which is it brah. Truthfully, this all just sounds like hot garbage. Please tell Cathy and Mark I’m disappointed.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

You are all over the place with this stuff. Like why do we care that SF is evaluating Beathard as a backup QB? What does that have to do with us and why would that even come up with your “source”? And we hope Bridgewater becomes available, but would also sign Bradford....but we like Keenum the most? Which is it brah. Truthfully, this all just sounds like hot garbage. Please tell Cathy and Mark I’m disappointed.

What's the point of this post? 

38 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If they sign cousins or believe in peterman , Dennison stays.

Problem with this theory is that they won't know about Cousins until months after they have to make a decision on Dennison.

I don't mind Cousins but I still want to draft a qb early. Bills seem to be allergic to good qb play which makes no sense seeing how the league loves good qbs. Wouldn't mind Cousins, Peterman and early Qb draft pick. Eventually you have to hit on one.

47 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Here are the current thoughts on Dennison. McDermott likes Dennison and does not blame him or his system for the offensive problems. He believes the problem lies in Taylor skill set but he is not sold on dennison either.  Decision on Dennison will be by made shortly after the end of season.  Playoff berth will not be factored into decision.  The decision will be made on what direction they make at Qb. Dennison loves peterman and believes has the skill set to be a successful qb. Likes his intelligence and quick release.  Doesn’t t have a gun but has the other intangibles.  McDermott and Beane are not quite there yet.  McDermott and Beane love cousins and if he does not get franchised they believe they have a better than 90 percent chance to sign him.  If they sign cousins or believe in peterman , Dennison stays.   One wild card in the decision, current employed offensive coordinator is in the mix.  Possible the team he works for, the entire staff will be fired.  If he becomes available,  bills will make a strong wrong at him.  Biggest hurdle is location.  Guy and family are left coast people.  Hard sell but would make him oc and assistant head coach.   The only qb the Bills think is worthy of first round pick is darnold but they realize we don’t have the capital to get him.  Darnold is the only QB that has the arm and size to throw in weather conditions in Buffalo, the two hurdles are: 50 percent chance he doesn’t come out and two the browns love him as well.  The browns are not trading their pick.   Will take qb in second round Josh Allen love his arm strength but not a first round pick.  Offer made to willliams. Now in his court.  High likilhood Kyle retire but he wants a few months to discuss with family.  Don’t be surprised aftrer the season if Taylor is dealt to Denver.  Denver likely will draft Qb but want stop gap qb.  Are evaluating beathard from sf as a back- up qb.  We are also closely looking at the situation in Minnesota as a backup plan if cousins does not work out.   They hope teddy becomes available but would also sign Bradford.   Like Keemun the most.  You heard it hear first.  If I hear anything else will post

Well, I heard better BS from a drunk on Elmwood on Saturday before the game. Thanks for the laugh.

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am just sharing what I am being told. Not going to argue with you.  Believe and evaluate what you want. It is not my job to justify anything here.  My sources tell me things and I share.  Sounds like I should just be quiet.

Inside info is always appreciated , thanks

I always thought Bridgewater made sense in Dennison's style of offense.   Would not be excited about it at all.   But, it wouldn't surprise me.

12 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Sounds like you have morning coffee with some retiree who is connected with the Bills somehow.

Dunkirk Don, you are all over the place with this. Darnold ,Rosen,they want Cousins but would take Teddy and Bradford.

Talk about covering your bases. Please stop with this “ I have a source” charade.

There is much in your post that is logical assumption,until you start covering all the possible scenarios.

• Like (+1) 1

If these guys go out and sign Kenum I will be disgusted. That guy is the biggest case of fools gold imaginable. A career of not being good enough and then being a passenger in a perfect situation. Cousins I love. That’s the A number 1 priority I would have. I hope the Beathard and Kenum thing is incorrect. The draft thing I agree with. It’s pretty obvious to me that the good QBs will be gone by the time we pick and these teams at the top will not be trading out. They will be taking the good QBs. Two mid-late round firsts are not getting us up there. Anyone that wants us to draft a qb early, get ready for EJ Manuel and JP Losman. That’s the type of  guys that we will be stuck reaching for by the time we pick in round 1. Go get Cousins.

• Like (+1) 1

No matter where you go, Dunkirk, you're going to get people throwing snowballs at you. Stick around and keep sharing, please. It is interesting if nothing else. This is without a doubt the best Bills board anywhere, so enjoy it with us and take the detractors with several grains of salt.

Edited by scribo
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Will be deleting all posts but did want to share one last piece of information.  Stadium will be open air. Will seat 67,000

I know I am not appreciated here

Internet forums work better if you just laugh at people and don't take things personally.

For all you know the other person mocking you could be a twelve year old (mentally or physically).    Just post a smiley face back to them and imagine you are slapping that silly kid upside the head.

Hard to do sometimes, but if you don't laugh this stuff off, you will not survive the gauntlet.

• Haha (+1) 1

Do you think the bills don’t have contingency plans? Are you stupid.  They run through what if scenarios.  My source does not work for the Bills today but he did and is still well connected at one Bills Drive.  He will not reveal source to me but we are hunting buddies I met with my connections with bills.  I thought it was bs until he revealed the Benjamin trade before it was announced and told me peterman was starting against the Chargers.  He is in investment banking today that is how I know about the stadium

i will now exit the site and keep info to myself.  Not appreciated

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Do you think the bills don’t have contingency plans? Are you stupid.  They run through what if scenarios.  My source does not work for the Bills today but he did and is still well connected at one Bills Drive.  He will not reveal source to me but we are hunting buddies I met with my connections with bills.  I thought it was bs until he revealed the Benjamin trade before it was announced and told me peterman was starting against the Chargers.  He is in investment banking today that is how I know about the stadium

i will now exit the site and keep info to myself.  Not appreciated

Ignore the haters, Don...you need to understand that probably 80% or more of the posters around here are cretans.  What you're posting provides good conversation.  Don't take the attacks personally; these are keyboard bullies.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

Says the guy who attacks anyone. Remember the "evil" comment towards a poster last week? That was of value?  usie ignore it helps. imo.

Joe Six Pack doesn’t count as a poster.  He adds as much value around here as you do... which is to say, negative value.

16 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Why? Is this not an opinion board?  "dunkirk Don" is not a reliable source,, but you know that. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You said this 5 times last night. 

Do not let the door hit you on the behind when you leave.  

I don't understand this anger some of you posters have when a poster claims inside info. Like it's impossible that he has a hunting buddy with connections. If you don't like it, then don't read it. What is the purpose you're trying to achieve by bashing him and chasing him away? Keep that crap to yourself.

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, eball said:

Ignore the haters, Don...you need to understand that probably 80% or more of the posters around here are cretans.  What you're posting provides good conversation.  Don't take the attacks personally; these are keyboard bullies.

Haters?   Look. This guy comes in with vague and conflicting posts.  He mentions a dozen variables that to many would be an obvious point many would make.  It really doesn't mean he's correct. 

I asked him last night why is he leaking all of his sources information.  Data that could get his source in trouble.   

Where's Leroi?  A source fairly reliable (except WRT to EJ being cut as soon as TT was signed) 

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I don't understand this anger some of you posters have when a poster claims inside info. Like it's impossible that he has a hunting buddy with connections. If you don't like it, then don't read it. What is the purpose you're trying to achieve by bashing him and chasing him away? Keep that crap to yourself.

No anger.  Just forking around with the guy.  

All season long the vault of info has been sealed tight and now DD opens the flood gates.   It just doesn't fit imo.