More from obd

11 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just your dignity.

Obviously you haven't been following this interminable thread.

Do you really think there's much dignity to be lost by a guy posting under the "milfhunter" handle?

42 minutes ago, teef said:

i've sent him gifs of me swinging it around and everything.  still...no updates.

You went counter-clockwise with the windmill, didn't you?  Rookie mistake.

1 minute ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Do the right thing mods and lock it.

I don`t know its just starting to get funny again ;) 

I kind of felt that way yesterday,lets see how he twists the plot today ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Yes, quite possibly institutionalised......rubber padded room ;) 

The Coles notes on this one would be 10 pages alone ;) 

But here goes:

Don turned into Chad

Chad propped up Don quoting praising him ect.

Chad-Don got busted because you can`t hide former aliases on this board like you could at BBMB.

Chad-Don comes clean ...sort of saying he had to change his identity his wife was on to him.

Somewhere in there Chad-Don predicts Bills will lose to Miami...Gaines inactive ect.

Also claims to know about KW`s package.

Then the real plot twist as Chad-Don claims this was all a ruse to get us to point out where the stadiums going so he could out maneuver Billionaire Pegs on the land aquisition.

Got all that ;)  

but you forgot that now he isn't from Dunkirk, isn't really sure where that is, only knew a guy that played football at Dunkirk etc etc etc.   The story is all over the place. He lives on the lake, he hasn't talked to a former player personnel guy forever, made Billions on Facebook, has flown all over the world doing inspirational speeches, predictedShady ankle injury, KW play and the loss to Miami.   I think he also is nw making Hats and selling them etc etc etc.   Oh and he had BIG news that was supposed to break yesterday but now claims Thursday night

Edited by Xwnyer

4 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

but you forgot that now he isn't from Dunkirk, isn't really sure where that is, only knew a guy that played football at Dunkirk etc etc etc.   The story is all over the place. He lives on the lake, he hasn't talked to a former player personnel guy forever, made Billions on Facebook, has flown all over the world doing inspirational speeches, predictedShady ankle injury, KW play and the loss to Miami.   I think he also is nw making Hats and selling them etc etc etc.   Oh and he had BIG news that was supposed to break yesterday but now claims Thursday night

Ok so I left some stuff out ;) 

11 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

A brief synopsis.

The artist formerly known as Dunkirk Don and currently known as Chaddy Bay Biscuits w/Chad Sauce conned all of us country rubes into revealing the true location of the new Bills stadium, allowing him and the rest of the Bilderbergs to get the jump on El Pegual (who can't actually own two professional sports franchises per NFL bylaws anyway) and buy up all that stadium land first.  His 216 pages of buffoonery were all a clever ruse, or Sting, the artist formerly known as Gordon Sumner, designed to lure us into a false sense of security. He baited us all into revealing the true location of the stadium because none of us here would share what we know about the new stadium plans with someone who posted sensibly and there aren't dozens of threads devoted to this topic with all the same information displayed in this thread.

Don/Chad got rich and we got got.

this is a great summary

Just in... with the shady news expect to see a new series of Webb carrying the ball.  We have to run the ball and we all know Tolbert is not the answer, please expect Webb to get some carries, just saying. 

Glenn being traded to seattle

Darues trade netted us a fifth round as my source predicted.

My friend works in security and he was telling me a story about a building he is I charge of. there is a maintenance room directly by the board room.  The problem is the vent system.  in the maintenance room you can hear everything from the board room.  Not good for business.  had to shut it down.  Has this ever happened to you?

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

3 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

i was just trying to help creat the readers digest version so folks could keep up

All cool :) 

I can`t rep today I blew my wad yesterday ;) 

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

this is a great summary

Just in... with the shady news expect to see a new series of Webb carrying the ball.  We have to run the ball and we all know Tolbert is not the answer, please expect Webb to get some carries, just saying. 

Whooo Hooo the the world will see Joe Webbs package live ;) 

4 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

this is a great summary

I thought we already went down that road with no luck. Seattle trades for the Houston LT, why would they want Glenn? 

34 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I won't know if I was used or not until I know if the 2.5 acres I bought are in the right area of east Buffalo.

not a good purschase

1 minute ago, Don't stop billievein said:

I thought we already went down that road with no luck. Seattle trades for the Houston LT, why would they want Glenn? 

right tackle  they have to protect Wilson, he is getting hammered with no protection and no run game.  mark it down

for the finale, only believers please.  I owe it to you.

The Sting: Act 1: The bait.

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, Chadwick Bay Chad said:
  • Dunkirk Don
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Just in from my source, Taylor will start remainder of season regardless of win/ lose.  Bills will not cut Taylor but if attempt to trade him for another low round pick.  Cousins definitely in mix to be next year qb.  Ties to Buffalo confirmed.   New stadium will be built in 2021or 2022.  Location picked.  Do not buy the hype about land study.   Go to land purchases for last two years and you can determine location.  Also check to see minority investment owners you will will see ties to Buffalo area.   This property in  four years will be most valuable in western New York. Not just where the stadium will be built but surrounding areas. Check transactions and building permits for new restaurants and you will see connections

The sting;

Act 1: the bait. 

This post is 100% accurate but will it attract followers.  Look on page one and see the names.  You have faithfully hammered me for 220 pages.  Thank you.

Shady will dress for the game, probably. 

• Haha (+1) 1

i'm lost.  i feel like i just watched a really confusing movie and i don't understand the ending ("so Bruce Willis was a ghost the whole time?").  how can talking to a bunch of Bills fans on a message board about trading for Kirk Cousins help someone build a parking ramp?

confusedblackguysmeme.jpg

many of us tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and welcome you so it's very troubling and hurtful that you are being so disingenuous

11 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The sting;

This post is 100% accurate but will it attract followers.  Look on page one and see the names.  You have faithfully hammered me for 220 pages.  Thank you.

and it might snow probably

48 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

That was a critical part of the "sting". He needed us to believe he was from Dunkirk.  The Dunkirk anecdote baited the hook and the cornflakes stuff set the hook. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, East TX Dan said:

YOU DO NOT KNOW IF SHADY WILL START OR NOT!! 

Thing is he says it like it's some big inside Info. "shady will probably dress". OK so there's a chance he doesn't. No kidding we all know this. It's not some crazy inside info. 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Thing is he says it like it's some big inside Info. "shady will probably dress". OK so there's a chance he doesn't. No kidding we all know this. It's not some crazy inside info. 

I am sure Shady will dress on Sunday cant see him standing on sidelines naked

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

That was a critical part of the "sting". He needed us to believe he was from Dunkirk.  The Dunkirk anecdote baited the hook and the cornflakes stuff set the hook. 

darn i missed the cornflakes stuff 

Don/Chad has to be a young kid. He said he tried to full us by misspelling words and he has an advanced degree and all that BS. But misspelled words and had bad grammar in that exact post. He was also a football coach on numerous schools in Buffalo, multi-millionaire, invested in Facebook... he's a joke. 

2 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I can just go away. I thought people would like to see the story behind the sting.  Call me crazy but crazy like a fox.

How many haters that want this thread closed will be on line Thursday night?  my quess all of them.  You guys are mad because you feel used.  Maybe u were but you also got some inside information as well.  I call it a win win

I'm just annoyed that you ruined a perfectly good parody account and alt with nonsense like this.  You had something, Don, but you got greedy.  Now it's just a boring, strange stream of run-on sentences from a guy who is no longer funny that we all know is clearly lying.  Chadwick Bay Chad is like that last X-files season without Scully and Mulder - it's just dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

Thanks,I think. 

I am all out of rep points I went crazy yesterday ;) 

Its like the 24 hour flu..   they will come back in drips 

PS .....  Hanging Chad Bono predicted that the Bills would not make the playoffs.  

42 minutes ago, East TX Dan said:

YOU DO NOT KNOW IF SHADY WILL START OR NOT!! 

Wild horses and stampeding Buffalo's can't keep Shady from dressing up and playing.  

29 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Did you forget where you are?  Dress it up man!!!!!!   (see above) 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

PS .....  Hanging Chad Bono predicted that the Bills would not make the playoffs.  

This is correct. Another one of his "predictions" was incorrect.  He also predicted that E.J. Gaines wouldn't dress, started hating on everyone when he thought he was right,  realized his 'prediction' was wrong then blamed it on his source. Don/Chad knows nothing. 

19 minutes ago, Hurricane Marv said:

I'm just annoyed that you ruined a perfectly good parody account and alt with nonsense like this.  You had something, Don, but you got greedy.  Now it's just a boring, strange stream of run-on sentences from a guy who is no longer funny that we all know is clearly lying.  Chadwick Bay Chad is like that last X-files season without Scully and Mulder - it's just dumb.

Yep.  Now it's boring.  Thread needs to be closed.

36 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

I am sure Shady will dress on Sunday cant see him standing on sidelines naked

darn i missed the cornflakes stuff 

They are made out of wheat......in case you didn't know ;) 

Now it all clear like I had a vision ;) 

Don-Chad is an illusionist while we watched his right hand type his left hand was.....well I will leave that up to you ;) 

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

this is a great summary

Darues trade netted us a fifth round as my source predicted.

My friend works in security and he was telling me a story about a building he is I charge of. there is a maintenance room directly by the board room.  The problem is the vent system.  in the maintenance room you can hear everything from the board room.  Not good for business.  had to shut it down.  Has this ever happened to you?

Okay. NOW I call BS. I have a close relative who works for the Bills and he tells me most everything you are saying is delusional BS. The vent system comment made him laugh and he says "your poster friend is full of it. It is not how the ventilation system works. he watches too many James Bonds movies."

Also, IF you are correct with your innuendos... "your friend" would work UNDER my relative. Just stop... you started out being a fun troll NOW you have crossed the line to batsheet crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The sting;

I used to think there was an at least .5% chance of being legit.

My confidence is fading. I just watched Peter Schrager (from 8am this morning) say that Shady could have came back in last game if they needed him. Not a stretch to say he suits on Sunday.

Plus, the whole Gaines thing before last game.

If I remember correctly all it took to get the 5th from JAX was Dareus started the whole season and Jags made playoffs. Really out on a limb predicting that.

And now this Webb nonsense again. Webb had already run a "wildcat" package several times in game before you predicted it. 

I wanted to give you a chance, but the fact checker is not on your side.

7 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Okay. NOW I call BS. I have a close relative who works for the Bills and he tells me most everything you are saying is delusional BS. The vent system comment made him laugh and he says "your poster friend is full of it. It is not how the ventilation system works. he watches too many James Bonds movies."

Also, IF you are correct with your innuendos... "your friend" would work UNDER my relative. Just stop... you started out being a fun troll NOW you have crossed the line to batsheet crazy.

Wooot I can rep again.

BTW I am sure the Bills were displaying the draft board in the Bills Store........you know ....hide in plain site ;)