More from obd

11 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

According to the information we have in our files, they think he is too fragile and not worth trading up for.  To get him or darnold we would have to give up too much and we have way too many holes to fill McDermott believes with a veteran pocket passer we are 4 players away.  His defensive system calls for a speedy mlb and we would trade up for one.  He wants to build the defensive so we only have to score 24 to 28 points to win.  To win in Buffalo, you need to have a stout defensive not the greatest show on turf.  We will go defense in the draft.  We are hoping Josh Allen falls to us

The Bills already have this D.  They allow 23 PPG.

And on which page of this thread did you become a "we"?  Now you have files?

Dunkirk Don.....thanks for info

What is OBD thoughts on starting Peterman next year as the new drafted QB learns for a year? Is this even on their radar of thoughts. This roster is likely more than a year away from being respectable for the long haul anyway.

Edited by cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

What is OBD thoughts on starting Peterman next year as the new drafted QB learns for a year? Is this even on their radar of thoughts. This roster is likely more than a year away from being respectable for the long haul anyway.

CBA taking the day off but I do have information on this question. Very good one Merry Christmas 

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

CBA taking the day off but I do have information on this question. Very good one Merry Christmas 

So you chimed in to say you have info, but you're not going to tell us.  I mean, is that in line with "Christmas sprit"?  WWJD!?  He'd win us a Super Bowl, that's what...

:beer:

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

So you chimed in to say you have info, but you're not going to tell us.  I mean, is that in line with "Christmas sprit"?  WWJD!?  He'd win us a Super Bowl, that's what...

:beer:

1st rule of entertainment..........always leave them wanting more.

16 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

According to the information we have in our files, they think he is too fragile and not worth trading up for.  To get him or darnold we would have to give up too much and we have way too many holes to fill McDermott believes with a veteran pocket passer we are 4 players away.  His defensive system calls for a speedy mlb and we would trade up for one.  He wants to build the defensive so we only have to score 24 to 28 points to win.  To win in Buffalo, you need to have a stout defensive not the greatest show on turf.  We will go defense in the draft.  We are hoping Josh Allen falls to us

DD, we are averaging under 19 points a game.  That's a big gap from 24-28.

There are only 5 teams averaging 26 or more points a game.

16 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I hope none of this is true.

What I would give to have a HC that stood up at the podium and said, “We want to score 100 on the opponent. That’s the goal. We’ll pass it 1,000 times a game if we have to. This is 2017 not 1930 the game has changed folks.”

So tired of the conservative BS with McDermott.

Just now, McBean said:

What I would give to have a HC that stood up at the podium and said, “We want to score 100 on the opponent. That’s the goal. We’ll pass it 1,000 times a game if we have to. This is 2017 not 1930 the game has changed folks.”

Don't worry your pretty little head that it has any chance of being true.

15 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

Don i have been polite, every time you stated pm for info I have and you havent. I got to say I dont believe a word you are typing. When an adult says they are going to do something then they dont; well thats called a lack of integrity. 

I must have missed it.  I was getting a100 questions a day.  Please accept my sincere apology.  What did u need 

6 hours ago, cba fan said:

Dennison really likes him and sees him as an above average quarterback.  If they go with peterman then they will sign a veteran quarterback to back up and possible compete.  They like Drew Stanton.  They are hoping to get cousins in the off season.  McDermott is in love with the guy.  The only quarterback they like in the first round is Sam  price to move will be too steep.  They are hoping to move up in second round to take josh Allen.  They love his arm and his athletic ability.  They want a pocket passer. So much depends on who wins at obd between McDermott and beane

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I must have missed it.  I was getting a100 questions a day.  Please accept my sincere apology.  What did u need 

GPS coordinates for the new stadium would be nice.

You could bury it in a math problem, when I solve it I get the position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:
15 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

Don i have been polite, every time you stated pm for info I have and you havent. I got to say I dont believe a word you are typing. When an adult says they are going to do something then they dont; well thats called a lack of integrity. 

You didn't understand what he was asking for? I marked in Red what he asked for and what you didn't provide. I also marked in Red your question back to him. Connect the dots Donny boy

My source just told me there was a huge blow up between a defensive player and coach ( not sure of the player and coach but I am sure we will find out this week) the player was questioning McDermott judgment on the two fourth downs.  A couple of f bombs later the coach supposedly said, “one of us won’t be here next year and I plan on returning”   We both believe we know who the player is but not the coach.  Will confirm this week or next.  

2 hours ago, McBean said:

can you fire him ? I mean you are the GM  ; )

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My source just told me there was a huge blow up between a defensive player and coach ( not sure of the player and coach but I am sure we will find out this week) the player was questioning McDermott judgment on the two fourth downs.  A couple of f bombs later the coach supposedly said, “one of us won’t be here next year and I plan on returning”   We both believe we know who the player is but not the coach.  Will confirm this week or next.  

Jerry just won't get in line will he ?

It's not about You  Jerry !