More from obd

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You joinded TBD on 11/20. How did you call anything that preceded that such as Dareus being traded, Benjamin being acquired, or Peterman starting in LA? :rolleyes:

Oops. That’s gonna leave a mark.

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

I will not respond to any email from this point forward from the non believers.  We are getting back to football here. Throw insults all you like.  I will continue to post from my source. You guys can ridicule me and make fun of me. I am okay with that but the truth will set me free.  

I'm taking my ball and going home cause cause they think I'm lying. Well you're a millionaire with all of this inside info. I'm sure you have plenty of really important friends. 

17 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I love the trump. He has made me a millionaire 

Can we get back to football and stop the bullying.  Thr site gets it.  You guys think I am a fraud but 95% like the information  how many times can you guys post the same thing over and over again.  I have limited time before the faucet is turned off at obd and then what?you guys are back to the old tired thread of debating trivial items

So it's not deleted. There's his millionaire comment. 

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I will not respond to any email from this point forward from the non believers.  We are getting back to football here. Throw insults all you like.  I will continue to post from my source. You guys can ridicule me and make fun of me. I am okay with that but the truth will set me free.  

You're really lowering the bar. Each and every time you are called out on  a lie.

Who do you think you're fooling? 

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Come on man, no one is insulting you, or ridiculing you - there are just folks that don't quite believe what you're saying.  And you're not helping your case by ignoring the questions that you don't want to answer...

Did they show Hughes and Frazier getting into it on tv?  Looked pretty intense 

Coming this week. More on the cousins trade, coaching update. Who is going and who is staying.  I know many people,are wondering about Dennison I think we have the answer.  Also, what they are thinking now about Taylor may shock you.

20 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I called dareus trade, the Benjamin trade, the stadium information, peterman starting against the Chargers, him not playing after Indy, Glenn going on ir, bills interested in cousins, cousins connection to wny, bills interested in smith, Gaines out.  This all before it hit the news or internet.  Now tell me I am full of bs.  Plus I have so much more but you guys are trying to ruin it for everyone

Yes, I believe you have loads more bull **** as well.

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

....these are the days of our lives.

This thread will live on in infamy on TSW.   It is one giant,  ridiculous, joke of a thread.  The OP should be embarrassed,  but he's reveling in the stupidity. 

Im actually starting to feel bad for the OP. He doesn't seem to understand he's implicating himself and whomever is leaking him the hacked emails. I'm sure there are policies/laws/confidentiality agreements that are being violated. 

His constant need for for attention is either the greatest troll job I've ever seen or the crying out for help that is needed.

14 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Coming this week. More on the cousins trade, coaching update. Who is going and who is staying.  I know many people,are wondering about Dennison I think we have the answer.  Also, what they are thinking now about Taylor may shock you.

Keep it coming don...love the updates and can’t wait :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

I believe in you Dunkirk. Don't listen to the haters 

Thank you for your faith, I won’t let u down.  These guys want to get someone fired at obd.  I will continue to share

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Keep it coming don...love the updates and can’t wait :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend.  We will continue this journey together  I will not reposed to these guys anymore. They say the same thing over and over. You would think they would get tired and stop reading and realize no body likes their nonsense.  Keep the faith 

Edited by Dunkirk Don

16 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

That he is a running back playing QB? I think we all figured that out. ;) 

17 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dennison running Tolbert on 2nd and 25 was the final straw for me...guy seems clueless 

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Dennison running Tolbert on 2nd and 25 was the final straw for me...guy seems clueless 

He is clueless but you may not like what we think about him returning.  We are hearing the opposite because of his connection to cousins.  Will firm up this week.  We don’t share unless we have confirmation from at least two people

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Taylor taking a 15 yd sack on 1st and 10 did it for me ;) 

Just the way Rico drew it up  ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Thank you for your faith, I won’t let u down.  These guys want to get someone fired at obd.  I will continue to share

Thank you my friend.  We will continue this journey together  I will not reposed to these guys anymore. They say the same thing over and over. You would think they would get tired and stop reading and realize no body likes their nonsense.  Keep the faith 

Dunkirk, I know u said the bills aren't high on Rosen . Rumor is Rosen doesn't want to play for Cleveland.  definitely off the bills radar ?