More from obd

According to the information we have in our files, they think he is too fragile and not worth trading up for.  To get him or darnold we would have to give up too much and we have way too many holes to fill McDermott believes with a veteran pocket passer we are 4 players away.  His defensive system calls for a speedy mlb and we would trade up for one.  He wants to build the defensive so we only have to score 24 to 28 points to win.  To win in Buffalo, you need to have a stout defensive not the greatest show on turf.  We will go defense in the draft.  We are hoping Josh Allen falls to us

Edited by Dunkirk Don

27 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did they show Hughes and Frazier getting into it on tv?  Looked pretty intense 

Coming this week. More on the cousins trade, coaching update. Who is going and who is staying.  I know many people,are wondering about Dennison I think we have the answer.  Also, what they are thinking now about Taylor may shock you.

If they like Taylor I will be pissed, hope Dennison gets Jettisoned.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Notice he chose not to answer because there is no plausible explanation.

Come to think of it, yeah, that’s his pattern. 

If I didn’t know better, I’d swear he is Hogboy. 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why would a millionaire be posting on TSW?   

Wouldn't he own and run his own site where he could shut down the “haters/ nonbelievers”???

I like how he always says "WE" like he is part of the decision making process at OBD 

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

He is clueless but you may not like what we think about him returning.  We are hearing the opposite because of his connection to cousins.  Will firm up this week.  We don’t share unless we have confirmation from at least two people

Why would we trade for Cousins if he is a free agent?

Keeping Dennison wouldn't be bad with him, bit can we get rid of Tolbert.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

If they like Taylor I will be pissed, hope Dennison gets Jettisoned.

It is a very confusing time at obd.  We have a coach and gm learning at the same time.  I hope they can sit down and close this rift and develop a strategy that makes sense.  It is too bad we didn’t  get mike McCoy as our oc but not sure the results would not be the same.  Taylor made some great throws but he misses to many. No accuracy but believe it or not he has supporters at obd.  The battle cry is always we didn’t surround him with enough weapons.  Sorry I had to shut off my pm, too many vulgar messages

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Why would we trade for Cousins if he is a free agent?

Keeping Dennison wouldn't be bad with him, bit can we get rid of Tolbert.

McDermott really wants cousins and we don’t want to risk losing him in the free agent market.  It is hard to follow the thinking sometimes at obd but we are trying to connect all dots before we post

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, richardb1952 said:

I doubt Allen will be there in the second round, and maybe before Bills first pick in first.  A lot of QB needy teams. Would Bills take a veteran FA QB and a QB in the first round of the draft?

Nostradamus predicts this scenario in the 16th quatrain ;) 

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why would a millionaire be posting on TSW?   

Wouldn't he own and run his own site where he could shut down the “haters/ nonbelievers”???

A millionaire? Or a Jed Clampett millionaire? 

I catch at least part of It’s A Wondeful Life every year. THAT is a rich man.  It’s on now, but I won’t catch it all as Mass will come early tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, richardb1952 said:

It would be nice if Bills had a decent set of WRs that weren't constantly injured.  Still, TT doesn't appear to be able to get much out of his WRs so how good do they have to be.

Many of the scouts had ju ju ahead of jay zones but they were overruled at draft day

Edited by Dunkirk Don

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It is a very confusing time at obd.  We have a coach and gm learning at the same time.  I hope they can sit down and close this rift and develop a strategy that makes sense.  It is too bad we didn’t  get mike McCoy as our oc but not sure the results would not be the same.  Taylor made some great throws but he misses to many. No accuracy but believe it or not he has supporters at obd.  The battle cry is always we didn’t surround him with enough weapons.  Sorry I had to shut off my pm, too many vulgar messages

No problem, we can talk here. Tyrod sux I don't care what they say. We had Woods and Watkins here and he still sucked. No matter who we won't change his slow release and not seeing WRs.

I am curious though, won't they be mad with this info getting out?

• Like (+1) 1