More from obd

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

No problem, we can talk here. Tyrod sux I don't care what they say. We had Woods and Watkins here and he still sucked. No matter who we won't change his slow release and not seeing WRs.

I am curious though, won't they be mad with this info getting out?

They are mad.  This won’t last too much longer.  They are getting close and then the haters will be happy. They like discussing unrealistic situation like a post the other day, would you trade our number ones for jimmy g. Never going to happen but they love it discussing that crap so they will be thrilled 

I have made many friends on this site  I met a guy  and will be meeting him and his wife this summer in boston for a drink at cheers.  In Dunkirk we use to have a bar called cheers

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

According to the information we have in our files, they think he is too fragile and not worth trading up for.  To get him or darnold we would have to give up too much and we have way too many holes to fill McDermott believes with a veteran pocket passer we are 4 players away.  His defensive system calls for a speedy mlb and we would trade up for one.  He wants to build the defensive so we only have to score 24 to 28 points to win.  To win in Buffalo, you need to have a stout defensive not the greatest show on turf.  We will go defense in the draft.  We are hoping Josh Allen falls to us

Don't need the greatest show on turf but we need to beat the patriots and the other elite teams and that takes offense, which makes the D better if they don't have be on the field all day. Also our defense isn't that bad and we don't need to trade up for any position other than QB. 

I like vita Vea at DT and Vander Esch at MLB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

I wear mine everyday ;) 

Blocks "the voices"  ;) 

I hope I have enough foil! Grocery stores will be closed tomorrow.

We did Christmas yesterday with our grandson. Strangest XMas eve ever, it feels like the day after. I spent Thanksgiving day home alone with he dog eating frozen pizza. It was the day after my MIL’s funeral. Learn to live on the fly, I suppose.... Over all, we are blessed! I hope you all feel that way. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I hope I have enough foil! Grocery stores will be closed tomorrow.

We did Christmas yesterday with our grandson. Strangest XMas eve ever, it feels like the day after. I spent Thanksgiving day home alone with he dog eating frozen pizza. It was the day after my MIL’s funeral. Learn to live on the fly, I suppose.... Over all, we are blessed! I hope you all feel that way. 

You should never use Xmas because it leaves Christ out of Christmas. Just saying

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You should never use Xmas because it leaves Christ out of Christmas. Just saying

Actually, it probably is not an X.  The origin is probably the Greek letter Chi, which happens to look like an X, and is the first letter in the Greek word Christos.  If that looks like Christ, that's because it is (the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word "hameshea" which is "messiah").  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I freely admit to being lazy at times. I also don’t believe in espousing religious believes in this setting, but that is up to others to decide. What if I’m Hindu? Just saying.  Who are we to judge? 

Just now, TigerJ said:

Actually, it probably is not an X.  The origin is probably the Greek letter Chi, which happens to look like an X, and is the first letter in the Greek word Christos.  If that looks like Christ, that's because it is (the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word "hameshea" which is "messiah").  

...and maybe, possibly, whatever he just said!     :)

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

Name the 2 members of the training staff that McD fired this year. And name their replacements. 

Or didn't you get that memo?

Not only did McD already make big changes to the training staff last year, but now after those changes  the bills have to be one of the healthiest teams in the league at this point of the season . Why would he make more “big” changes since it’s now going well ? Former Bills health has nothing to do with the current staff (one was from Syracuse i believe). They had the old one. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I will not respond to any email from this point forward from the non believers.  We are getting back to football here. Throw insults all you like.  I will continue to post from my source. You guys can ridicule me and make fun of me. I am okay with that but the truth will set me free.  

Don i have been polite, every time you stated pm for info I have and you havent. I got to say I dont believe a word you are typing. When an adult says they are going to do something then they dont; well thats called a lack of integrity. 

17 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....new competition for the Sabres............

Terry and Kim Pegula acquired the Buffalo Beauts of the National Women's Hockey League.

"It's absolutely amazing," said Greco, a Buffalo native and Syracuse graduate in her second season on the blueline for the Beauts. "I grew up wanting to be a Buffalo Sabre. At some point I realized that was impossible to do. Now my worlds have collided all at once. I grew up a Sabres and Bills fan and everything is all tying together."

Now I want to know how old this girl was when she found out she couldn't be a sabre and what her reaction was...

Maybe double d's can do some digging

1 hour ago, Bill_with_it said:

Don i have been polite, every time you stated pm for info I have and you havent. I got to say I dont believe a word you are typing. When an adult says they are going to do something then they dont; well thats called a lack of integrity. 

I don't mean this to be rude to you at all...

But he threatened to fight someone at some **** hole in a **** hole called Dunkirk last week because they've been questioning information he's been breaking that Schefter, Mortensen, Josina anderson, Sal Palantonio, or whatever national or local beat writer would be chomping at the bits for.

This guy doesn't have integrity, he's a douche but also a great troller. And for that, above all, I commend him. Great posts double d's