More from obd

3 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I agree with this, whether you believe any of the information or not, stop filling the thread with the same tired shat over and over again. Move along, get on with your life and find another thread to offer more than insults. Merry Xmas

3 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I agree with this, whether you believe any of the information or not, stop filling the thread with the same tired shat over and over again. Move along, get on with your life and find another thread to offer more than insults. Merry Xmas

Nope don't think I will. He has the right to post BS he's open to being questioned at every turn by anyone who wants to. Sorry that's the whole idea of a message board. So thanks for playing along but I can post what I'd like. 

Insider info, after next Sunday the Bills will be either 8-8 or 9-7. 

PM me for new stadium info. 

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Who hacked emails u want to ruin it for everyone

Hey "don" I thought you were in Your hotel room sleeping off all the beer you drank at the game. In your Mccoy jersey

that your wife said you were on tv with. Are you by chance going to the fish game next week?

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dude the board has spoken, we don’t want your opinion anymore.   

Sucks to be the two of you that don't like my opinion cause it's not going anywhere. 

Just now, Best Player Available said:

Hey "don" I thought you were in Your hotel room sleeping off all the beer you drank at the game. In your Mccoy jersey

that your wife said you were on tv with. Are you by chance going to the fish game next week?

He cant keep his lies straight 

Did everyone see Josh Allen play the other night.  He was awesome but now is stock will rise again. We are hoping to steal him in the second round. We love his arm strength and his athletic ability.  I like him better than the guy from Missouri we are high on.  We definitely want a pocket passer

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Next week will be your last chance to see several bills play for us.  Have anyone noticed that often injured bills don’t get injured playing for other teams.  Could there be big changes coming to our medical and training staff.  I think there are huge changes coming.  You heard it here first.  Watch and see

Heard it here first? Come on man people have been bringing that up here for years questioning our medical and training staff. Wow we've got a hot take here! 

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dude the board has spoken, we don’t want your opinion anymore.   

Wait, it has?  The ENTIRE TBD board had spoken!?

My only issue is that you keep calling anyone that doesn’t believe you a “hater”, when there are plenty of reasons not to believe you.  

Without proof of what your saying (and EJ Gaines being out doesn’t prove much), of course people are going to doubt what you’re saying - we’re communicating on the Internets!

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Next week will be your last chance to see several bills play for us.  Have anyone noticed that often injured bills don’t get injured playing for other teams.  Could there be big changes coming to our medical and training staff.  I think there are huge changes coming.  You heard it here first.  Watch and see. Not a prediction but good solid reporting

You think changes are coming....not a prediction...you heard it here first....do you proof read your posts?

Edited by nucci

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Read the whole posting I have been posting things way before it hits the media or internet. We all know that people are mad because they know it has all been factual 

I've read, and have been entertained, since page 1 (of all 7 threads you've started).  I'm back home with nothing to do, this IS my entertainment...

And, again, I think your opinion (or ego) is getting in the way - no one is mad because everything you've said "has all been factual", it's because you have not really provided any proof, or really said much that others haven't also said.  Throw enough stuff at the wall, something is bound to stick!  I mean, think about it - why would people be MAD if you're providing really inside info with value??

Though, to be fair, I am quite the hater - ask around TBD :D

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Have anyone noticed that often injured bills don’t get injured playing for other teams.  Could there be big changes coming to our medical and training staff.  I think there are huge changes coming.  

Name the 2 members of the training staff that McD fired this year. And name their replacements. 

Or didn't you get that memo?

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I called dareus trade, the Benjamin trade, the stadium information, peterman starting against the Chargers, him not playing after Indy, Glenn going on ir, bills interested in cousins, cousins connection to wny, bills interested in smith, Gaines out.  This all before it hit the news or internet.  Now tell me I am full of bs.  Plus I have so much more but you guys are trying to ruin it for everyone

How much are bills willing to give up for darnold

10 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I called dareus trade, the Benjamin trade, the stadium information, peterman starting against the Chargers, him not playing after Indy, Glenn going on ir, bills interested in cousins, cousins connection to wny, bills interested in smith, Gaines out.  This all before it hit the news or internet.  Now tell me I am full of bs.  

You joined TBD on 11/20. How did you call anything that preceded that such as Dareus being traded, Benjamin being acquired, or Peterman starting in LA? :rolleyes:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I called dareus trade, the Benjamin trade, the stadium information, peterman starting against the Chargers, him not playing after Indy, Glenn going on ir, bills interested in cousins, cousins connection to wny, bills interested in smith, Gaines out.  This all before it hit the news or internet.  Now tell me I am full of bs.  Plus I have so much more but you guys are trying to ruin it for everyone

I think the point is we're NOT SURE if you're full of BS.  And every time you state what you've "called", the list gets longer...

And did you really just say you're being bullied, because people don't believe you?? o_O