More from obd

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I see that about 100people have email me.  I promise I will respond to each of them.  I know you appreciate my sources information and I will not let the haters deter me

Wayne it was not that funny dude calm down

Did you tape the game. If yes watch it

People tape games still?

Describe yourself, which Shady jersey you are wearing(red, blue, white) and I’ll find you.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Maybe Dunkirk is good for views and site traffic but he is bad for credibility. I'm not sure why this act has gone on this long and I'm not above good ole fashion fun but this is a bit ridiculous.

Put this jack ass away.

Agree. His garbage was funny to me at first but now it has played itself out.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Who starts next week ?

Taylor or Peterman?

my source says if the Bills can win a WC TT starts 

otherwise Peterman with Joe Webb packages.  

If Santa brings me the "Mentalo" I asked for,  I'm going to smoke Dunkirk Don's mole.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Shady!

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

When could have used it in the game.  It is situational 

Thank you so much that you guys will leave us alone so we can share information it is much appreciated.  Call of week. Gaines doesn’t play

Thank you for not responding again in the future.  This posting appreciates this so we can have peace.   Very grateful. Nice Christmas present

Seriously...you're taking credit for this?  He's missed half the season

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Since these guys are leaving, you won’t have to pm anymore for information I will post the latest update on cousins later this week and any other news I am able to obtain this week.  It will be nice that we will not have to put up with the non believers.  It was fun but they soon became obnoxious. 

Told you on tuesday

I don't see how saying an injured player wasn't going to play is such inside info

Don your very clear need for all of this attention is just pathetic and actually it's quite sad. If you celebrate I wish you a merry Christmas but I hope you find peace in your life that doesn't need/require to seek out attention in the way you do. This is not the way you get people to like and respect you, it's just sad and most people look at you in a similar fashion. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, nucci said:

Seriously...you're taking credit for this?  He's missed half the season

I called that Gaines would be out 5 minutes after the Miami game but nooooo ... because I don’t have secret hacked emails from fired techies at OBD and live in Dunkirk no credit for yolo!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

How many different ways can you say I am fraud, I got it.  Move on and quit using up space here.  My source has been dead on and you know it.  It just makes you mad.   You have posted the same stuff over and over. Why do I average 100 pm a day from serious Bills fans. This is the last time we need to communicate.  You go away and I will continue to share information to people that enjoy someone in the know.  Have a good life my friend

Irony? I get that confused a lot

Edited by nucci

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

How many different ways can you say I am fraud, I got it.  Move on and quit using up space here.  My source has been dead on and you know it.  It just makes you mad.   You have posted the same stuff over and over. Why do I average 100 pm a day from serious Bills fans. This is the last time we need to communicate.  You go away and I will continue to share information to people that enjoy someone in the know.  Have a good life my friend

Number one we're not friends. I don't make friends with people who are part of people hacking email servers and stealing confidential information and posting it on a message board. Number two, you've been called out repeatedly by a bunch of people and have provided no proof to back any of it up. Number three, I don't have to go anywhere. I'll be here disputing every irresponsible and ridiculous statement you make. 

Oh and number four, I hope the Bills will investigate as several phone calls and emails have been made about the hack that's occurring at OBD

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Who hacked emails u want to ruin it for everyone

You admitted your friend hacked it and you have an insider. Now the Bills can investigate where the leak is and hopefully they punish those involved. So hey good on ya for running your big mouth. 

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I agree with this, whether you believe any of the information or not, stop filling the thread with the same tired shat over and over again. Move along, get on with your life and find another thread to offer more than insults. Merry Xmas