More from obd

Alright. I'm convince DD actually does have a source. Don just seems too dedicated to the cause to be a liar. It's likely just his source is a lying SOB and Don is along for the ride. 

Game day, fellas! 

We have been swimming in speculation for more than a decade and the organization is finally in a place to be relevant. Don't forget to live in the moment and enjoy the hunt! 

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/19/2017 at 4:38 PM, Dunkirk Don said:

Source confirmed the following today.   Building the stadium will begin in 2022 with play beginning in 2024. The stadium will seat 67,500 people. It will be open air with natural turf.  The stadium will be part of a complex that will include the following: (1) Field house, (2) outside practice field, (3) Buffalo Bills Hall of Fame, (4) surrounded by mall and hotels.  Terry has insisted on the following things: (1) Must be fan friendly - parking facilities to accommodate tailing gating (2) Family family and (3) high tech.  The game day experience will be improved for families with children under the age 16.  Next to the field house and Bills Hall of fame a family entertainment center will be built. Throughout the year, there will be activities set-up for visitors.  Kids will be able pass, punt, and kick within the facility along with displays, video, and bills store.  On game day, only adults with children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the area.  Terry wants to ensure intoxicated people cannot enter.  At the field house each week, The Bills will be bringing back former Bills to people to meet.  There will be no charge to enter and no charge for autographs.

I am not an RV person but my source says this will be huge for those people with a RV.  RVs can arrive on Friday and there will be 25 premium spots for RVs close to the stadium.  The premium sites will have full hook-ups (Water, electric and sewer). Only season ticket holders will be able to rent these spots.  The stadium will have the most recent technology for game time experience.  Hard to imagine what will be available in 6 years.  Stadium will also feature satellite parking  with Bus service to gate for easy access to and from game. Terry wants at least 75 luxury suites.  One suite will be called the twelve man and will be auctioned off each week to raise money for charity and 100 game day tickets will be given away to needy children.

Stadium is east of Buffalo with easy access to Rochester and Toronto.  Needs corporate money for suites.  For the first three years, there will be a minimum fee for what there are calling, Seating Agreement License Tax (SALT) that will have fund stadium.  Terry does not want or think NY State will kick in money with public funds.

Coming soon more news on Cousins  as discussions are heating up behind the scenes.

Some people have asked me to refresh. Please note personal seating license will ne added

7 hours ago, 87168 said:

Dude, I really appreciate your posts. Don't waste time defending them. People can decide how much weight they hold. There will always be skeptics. :thumbsup:

I agree. Will not debate Shady and his gang.  This thread is only for serious Bills fans thanks for your advice

1 hour ago, Wayne Cubed said:

So Don is sharing illegally obtained, which Don is aware of, information? Those are some wonderful dots to connect. 

I hope his friend knows what Don is doing, because hacking is a crime that can come with a pretty hefty fine. I mean I feel for the guy losing his job but is it really worth it? Losing your job and then getting busted for illegal activity? And Don is making it really easy to identify who is doing it. 

Who said I was sharing illegally obtained information 

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Some people have asked me to refresh. Please note personal seating license will ne added

I agree. Will not debate Shady and his gang.  This thread is only for serious Bills fans thanks for your advice

Who said I was sharing illegally obtained information 

Well Don, if you looked at the post that I quoted, you’d see that a poster suggested you are getting your info from hacked e-mails.

Connect the dots.

8 hours ago, K-9 said:

Damn, I forgot to connect the dots at first so I took your advice and this is as far as I can get. It's a vague image of someone at One Bills Drive but I just can't make it out. Damn again; so close!

extreme-connect-the-dots-printable-best-

It doesn’t look like you’ve actually connected any dots......but it does bear a resemblance to   a certain janitor at OBD

Well Don, if you looked at the post that I quoted, you’d see that a poster suggested you are getting your info from hacked e-mails.

Connect the dots.

THAT’S how you connect the dots!

Did I say confirmed? I was merely responding to the poster, not confirming that you are in fact sharing illegally obtained info.

Even though he likely is, since (if true) all of this info would be confidential and I'm guessing that everyone that works at OBD signs a non-disclosure agreement...

BTW, DM me on Instagram and I'll give you my MySpace info where you can PM me for more info on Kurt Cousins!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Darius was not our best player. You did watch the last two years of football. 1tackle in 4 games. Not our best player.  Kyle Williams is our best player

Totally disagree.  As soon as Dareus left, the run defense went to crap.

Kyle Williams sacks Brady twice a year and people think he's God.  He's overrated and overall, very ineffective.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am hoping McDermott wins and we don’t burn down the place. Also hope we use the fake punt trap with Webb.  It would mean we are playing to win and are still in the game 

Just a little tidbit.  The play is called peter Parker load, spider Webb trap

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Kyle Williams sacks Brady twice a year and people think he's God.  He's overrated and overall, very ineffective.

Dareus palyed on only 30% of the snaps so with your logic our run defense was horrible 70% of the time.  Facts do not support that conclusion 

Edited by Dunkirk Don

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Just a little tidbit.  The play is called peter Parker load, spider Webb trap

Dareus palyed on only 30% of the snaps so with your logic our run defense was horrible 70% of the time.  Facts do not support that conclusion 

Link that percentage stat, because I call bull ****.

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

totally disagree.

you can not say he's ineffective man. he may not be the greatest to play the position but he has been effective and is a leader on that defense. dareus was no doubt an elite force when on his game and I do agree the defense took a hit when he was traded but no need to discount kyle.

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

totally disagree.

you can not say he's ineffective man. he may not be the greatest to play the position but he has been effective and is a leader on that defense. dareus was no doubt an elite force when on his game and I do agree the defense took a hit when he was traded but no need to discount kyle.

A leader on a **** defense?  Probably one of the worst front sevens in the league.  Nostalgia trumps reality with Bills fans far too often.  I respect your opinion, but this is like a Mets fan clinging on to the thought that David Wright is actually a great baseball player.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

totally disagree.

.....for his tariff, no way in hell he should be able to decide WHEN that may be............

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

A leader on a **** defense?  Probably one of the worst front sevens in the league.  Nostalgia trumps reality with Bills fans far too often.  I respect your opinion, but this is like a Mets fan clinging on to the thought that David Wright is actually a great baseball player.

He is a druggie period with no passion for the game. What has he done in jacksonsville Kyle Williams is a class act and outplays all pros weekly

Edited by Dunkirk Don

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

whatever man. whatever

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

this is like a Mets fan clinging on to the thought that David Wright is actually a great baseball player.

Just stop it. As a Mets fan and a Bills fan, I can't take any more disappointment. It's a good thing I'm not much of a hockey fan or I'd be going over the edge

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

He is a druggie period with no passion for the game. What has he done in jacksonsville Kyle Williams is a class act and outplays our pros weekly

"Druggie" - lol, haven't heard that phrase in a minute!  You must never visit Colorado, an entire state full of druggers! :beer:

Edited by Heitz

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

He is a druggie period with no passion for the game. What has he done in jacksonsville Kyle Williams is a class act and outplays our pros weekly

No one has, nor should they, questioned Kyle Williams' class.  That's not what the discussion is about.  And the last I looked, Jacksonville has the best defense in the NFL.  Yup.  Just verified it.  Number one.

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

Just stop it. As a Mets fan and a Bills fan, I can't take any more disappointment. It's a good thing I'm not much of a hockey fan or I'd be going over the edge

Same here, dude.  No hockey or NBA for me!