More from obd

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How long did you wait for Ferdonia Frank to show up?

8-10. In Santa Claus outfit with Kelly jersey on. Maybe he punched himself in the mouth.  From my cousin vinyl, I really wanted a good butt kicking, I was looking forward to dropping him

Edited by Dunkirk Don

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

As my source reported two weeks ago, Beane was pissed because McDermott vetoed trade with Seattle for a draft pick and Paul Richardson and now glen is almost impossible to trade.  Now they are not on the same page regarding short and long term goals. McDermott feels the Bills are four players away from challenging the Patriots.  He feels if bills can get him his middle linebacker, strong side Backer, edge rusher, and veteran qb, we can win now.   Beane wants a scorched earth approach.  He wants to dump players, my source says he wants to part ways with brown, Hughes, Alexander, Richie, duccsase, Gaines, Matthews, demarcco and would even trade McCoy for second round pick.  He wants to spread out picks over the next few years. McDermott wants to win now.   Despite public face, both are not happy with each other.  Different camps setting up at obd.  He thinks McDermott wins

he again verified possible trick play on fourth down.  Watch Webb throughout the game.  Could be a big moment in turning momentum 

What was the point of starting a new thread of you are gonna post that in this one....with no proof....

21 hours ago, papazoid said:

ah Dunkirk....back in the day on my way to shorewood,  i'd hit danny's , first ward falcons, moniuszko, Kosciuszko, Ott's, kettle & keg, bar on corner RT5 & main st (scallywags ?) , bar in bells plaza ?, bar on central near 4th, conservation club, moose club, fireside manor

then head to Fredonia  white inn, coughlins, heenans, bj's, sunny's, beaver club

so many I can't remember....we drank a lot back then

good times

I been to them all

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

As my source reported two weeks ago, Beane was pissed because McDermott vetoed trade with Seattle for a draft pick and Paul Richardson and now glen is almost impossible to trade.  Now they are not on the same page regarding short and long term goals. McDermott feels the Bills are four players away from challenging the Patriots.  He feels if bills can get him his middle linebacker, strong side Backer, edge rusher, and veteran qb, we can win now.   Beane wants a scorched earth approach.  He wants to dump players, my source says he wants to part ways with brown, Hughes, Alexander, Richie, duccsase, Gaines, Matthews, demarcco and would even trade McCoy for second round pick.  He wants to spread out picks over the next few years. McDermott wants to win now.   Despite public face, both are not happy with each other.  Different camps setting up at obd.  He thinks McDermott wins

he again verified possible trick play on fourth down.  Watch Webb throughout the game.  Could be a big moment in turning momentum 

Seems like letting all those guys go makes sense, except Richie. Gaines is too injury prone. The rest would be addition by subtraction, though I don’t know what the cap hit would be on a guy like Hughes. 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh so yesterday you denied the Web package it’s back on now? 

Cool ? 

No, I said the package was for Miami, this is a special play.   I will be in Frederick Maryland next week, let’s me and settle this thing once and for all.  Bring Fredonia frank with u

3 minutes ago, WMDman said:

What was the point of starting a new thread of you are gonna post that in this one....with no proof....

No proof, why would you say that.  What I post comes directly from a source inside obd.  The other post is for non believers 

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Seems like letting all those guys go makes sense, except Richie. Gaines is too injury prone. The rest would be addition by subtraction, though I don’t know what the cap hit would be on a guy like Hughes. 

Richie is. 35 year all pro, we could probably get a fourth or fifth for him. He only has a year or two left

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

No, I said the package was for Miami, this is a special play.   I will be in Frederick Maryland next week, let’s me and settle this thing once and for all.  Bring Fredonia frank with u

No proof, why would you say that.  What I post comes directly from a source inside obd.  The other post is for non believers 

“Non believers” AKA “this 100 page thread wasn’t enough attention for me so I had to start another

Uhhhhhh. We played Miami last week. 

Oldtimers catching up  with you?

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Richie is. 35 year all pro, we could probably get a fourth or fifth for him. He only has a year or two left

I hate that thinking when it comes to a really good guard. These guards can play forever. He’s great. I would keep him for as long as we can. Play out the contract and sign him even to a 1-year deal after that, IMO. 

14 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Great so Now the cheats know. What to look for since the film guy from cheats watches this board for rich goodies like this

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh so yesterday you denied the Web package it’s back on now? 

Cool ? 

U going to meet me next week mouth.  Tell me when and where

Just now, Xwnyer said:

Great so Now the cheats know. What to look for since the film guy from cheats watches this board for rich goodies like this

They screwed my friend

11 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Agreed. And I wouldn't miss any of those players except Richie and Hughes. Don't want to read too much into this, but if Beane wants to go scorched earth I'm not sure why we would have traded for Kelvin Benjamin. 

Is this a single, sole source? Because I’m fascinated by the sheer diversity of information he is privy to. Everything from college scouting reports to game plans to intimidate front office details of future stadium plans. It’s fascinating because two of these elements have little or nothing to do with the folks at OBD currently; preliminary college scouting reports won’t be compiled and brought in house until after the Senior Bowl and the folks involved with stadium plans spend most of their time at PSE headquarters downtown. This source gets around. 

• Like (+1) 2