More from obd

6 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Doesn’t bother me at all. I enjoy seeing my grandkids being more mature than guys on a message board!

Christmas is a whole new experience with grandkids around. So beautiful.  Glad you got to be with yours Augie. Merry Christmas!

Thanks, it’s been very special with my 90 year old mother here. My wife lost her mom just a few weeks ago. You learn not to take anything for granted and appreciate every blessing. 

Edited by Augie

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Thanks, it’s been very special with my 90 year old mother here. My wife lost her mom just a few moths ago. You learn not to take anything for granted and appreciate every blessing. 

Sorry to hear of your Wife’s loss.  Holidays are tough the first time without loved ones.  Especially ones that have been with us for a long time and are near and dear.  You’re a good man Augie (for an anonymous one!). Enjoy this time with your Mom. 

• Like (+1) 1

The weird thing is, my wife will probably be driving back on Christmas Day, as I drove back on Thanksgiving Day after her mom’s funeral that Wednesday. Frozen pizza home alone with the dog for my Thanksgiving. This has not been the best holiday season for us, but I’m very thankful for our blessings. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

The weird thing is, my wife will probably be driving back on Christmas Day, as I drove back on Thanksgiving Day after her mom’s funeral that Wednesday. Frozen pizza home alone with the dog for my Thanksgiving. This has not been the best holiday season for us, but I’m very thankful for our blessings. 

It’s all in what you make of things.  One of my daughters had emergency surgery on Thanksgiving morning and I went out of town to be with her. It turned out to be a blessing because I wouldn’t have seen her for Thanksgiving otherwise.  All is well. 

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

It’s all in what you make of things.  One of my daughters had emergency surgery on Thanksgiving morning and I went out of town to be with her. It turned out to be a blessing because I wouldn’t have seen her for Thanksgiving otherwise.  All is well. 

Awesome, I’m thankful for that!  Know what’s important in life. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

Is this a single, sole source? Because I’m fascinated by the sheer diversity of information he is privy to. Everything from college scouting reports to game plans to intimidate front office details of future stadium plans. It’s fascinating because two of these elements have little or nothing to do with the folks at OBD currently; preliminary college scouting reports won’t be compiled and brought in house until after the Senior Bowl and the folks involved with stadium plans spend most of their time at PSE headquarters downtown. This source gets around. 

Email

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Are you threatening me?

No I want to buy you beer and show you my proof

Fun and games is one thing but to threaten me is something else.   

No threat. I enjoy your post. Let’s have a beer and I will show you the draft board then will u stop doubting me

Shady. Everything I posted has been accurate quit calling me a fraud.  I post something and two days later it hits the news.  I called peterman injury, then Glenn going to ir, the Darius trade, Alex Smith being targeted, Kirk Cousins, the Benjamin trade.  My source gave me the information and within the week, the news broke publicly. I don’t go to lily dale.  How did I know this stuff without a source.  Please tell me and this posting.  If want me to be wrong so bad but my information is accurate.  I posted who were are targeting at Quarterback in the draft. Their is a rift at obd and it will come out soon.  

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I like Beane's process more than McDermott's.

If McDermott wanted to win now, he wouldn't have forced the best defensive player (Dareus) off the team.

Darius was not our best player. You did watch the last two years of football. 1tackle in 4 games. Not our best player.  Kyle Williams is our best player

Edited by Dunkirk Don

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Shady. Everything I posted has been accurate quit calling me a fraud.  I post something and two days later it hits the news.  I called peterman injury, then Glenn going to ir, the Darius trade, Alex Smith being targeted, Kirk Cousins, the Benjamin trade.  My source gave me the information and within the week, the news broke publicly. I don’t go to lily dale.  How did I know this stuff without a source.  Please tell me and this posting.  If want me to be wrong so bad but my information is accurate.  I posted who were are targeting at Quarterback in the draft. Their is a rift at obd and it will come out soon.  Jerry Sullivan has been sniffing around.  

Darius was not our best player. You did watch the last two years of football. 1tackle in 4 games. Not our best player.  Kyle Williams is our best player

You picked the wrong guy. Sully doesn’t bother sniffing around trying to break stories. he writes opinion columns. To make it more believable, you should use wawrow, skurski or Carucci from the local beat. Better yet, lacanfora. Just trying to help. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

My source saw him at obd.  Connecting the dots

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You picked the wrong guy. Sully doesn’t bother sniffing around trying to break stories. he writes opinion columns. To make it more believable, you should use wawrow, skurski or Carucci. Just trying to help. 

I have some hot new on the cousins trade if you want it pm me. I will only give information to respectful people on this site

Edited by Dunkirk Don

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I have some hot new on the cousins trade if you want it pm me. I will only give information to respectful people on this site

Dude, I really appreciate your posts. Don't waste time defending them. People can decide how much weight they hold. There will always be skeptics. :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Email

I just don't buy that a single person would be privy to such a disparate group of activities occurring between two locations, especially, as I said, with regard to scouting, especially at this time of year. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I just don't buy that a single person would be privy to such a disparate group of activities occurring between two locations, especially, as I said, with regard to scouting, especially at this time of year. 

The e-mails are hacked.  The hacker doesn’t know all this stuff personally, they just can access it via e-mail. Connect the dots. 

Some thought I was being a coward and others thought I was challenging him.   

The wonders of the internet. 

No Kirby, I’m done dicking around with this fraud.  

I figured you were trying to get him hit with the ban stick

ban.gif

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Source saw who at obd?

10 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

The e-mails are hacked.  The hacker doesn’t know all this stuff personally, they just can access it via e-mail. Connect the dots. 

Damn, I forgot to connect the dots at first so I took your advice and this is as far as I can get. It's a vague image of someone at One Bills Drive but I just can't make it out. Damn again; so close!

extreme-connect-the-dots-printable-best-

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Source saw who at obd?

Jerry sullivan was snooping around

I dont remember you breaking the dareus trade, benjamin trade or glenn to ir. Peterman was practicing the same week and missed one game, not sure if that qualifies as serious. And saying the bills going after the 2 best available veteran qbs this offseason isnt exactly going out on the ledge. Ive read that in like 20 different places.

Edited by Pbomb
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Pbomb said:

Jerry sullivan was snooping around

I dont remember you breaking the dareus trade, benjamin trade or glenn to ir. Peterman was practicing the same week and missed one game, not sure if that qualifies as serious. And saying the bills going after the 2 best available veteran qbs this offseason isnt exactly going out on the ledge. Ive read that in like 20 different places.

Wait, Jerry Sullivan, the guy that has covered the Bills since 1989 was at One Bills Drive?!? This news needs its own thread.

5 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

So Don is sharing illegally obtained, which Don is aware of, information? Those are some wonderful dots to connect. 

I hope his friend knows what Don is doing, because hacking is a crime that can come with a pretty hefty fine. I mean I feel for the guy losing his job but is it really worth it? Losing your job and then getting busted for illegal activity? And Don is making it really easy to identify who is doing it.