More from obd

Happy Holidays, my friends! We all cheer for the same team! :)

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Shady and Don are going to get it on!!! They may even fight too

They need to learn to just get along. 

BUT, if it goes the other way, is there a streaming option? 

Edited by Augie

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Happy Holidays, my friends! We all cheer for the same team! :)

They need to learn to just get along. 

BUT, it it goes the other way, is there a streaming option? 

You want to watch Shady and Don get it on?!? I’m telling your wife (but not before I charge you $49.95).

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

It's obviously one of the Pegula's! 

My favorite part is calling out the specific number of RV spots in the "new stadium" - not sure why, but it makes me laugh every time I open this thread... :beer:

Who the dog?? Can’t believe this thread went over a 100 pages. What is the record for most pages in a single post need to keep this going.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You want to watch Shady and Don get it on?!? I’m telling your wife (but not before I charge you $49.95).

Cable records should be private!  But I was hoping for more of a fat guys in the cage with bad intentions sweating heavily and wheezing uncontrollably before ever making contact. Maybe with an inhaler involved. I will pay $00.95 for that, possibly. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Some thought I was being a coward and others thought I was challenging him.   

The wonders of the internet. 

No Kirby, I’m done dicking around with this fraud.  

Ha ha, you’ve pretty much scared him off. He said in the other thread that he was trying to avoid you!! You are that lockdown defender that he just can’t escape. #shadyisland

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Who the dog?? Can’t believe this thread went over a 100 pages. What is the record for most pages in a single post need to keep this going.

To get a truly long thread the Bills need to cut someone that is critical to their Super Bowl run, like a future HOF'er like Da'Rick Rodgers!

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Some thought I was being a coward and others thought I was challenging him.   

The wonders of the internet. 

No Kirby, I’m done dicking around with this fraud.  

He said “dicking around” heh heh heh

Pretty sure no one thought you were challenging Don - actually Don challenged you. And you whined about it, got called out, and then edited your post twice to make it sound like you were just joking.  

Just now, Heitz said:

To get a truly long thread the Bills need to cut someone that is critical to their Super Bowl run, like a future HOF'er like Da'Rick Rodgers!

Like Tyrod?

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

He said “dicking around” heh heh heh

Pretty sure no one thought you were challenging Don - actually Don challenged you. And you whined about it, got called out, and then edited your post twice to make it sound like you were just joking.  

You stalking me bro?

sarcasm or am I afraid of you too?

no edits needed. 

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Sold

The check is in the mail. But first there are certain expenses such as postage and delivery, processing, audit overhead, etc. We will need your check for $897.50 and your SSN  before finalizing this order. 

Signed, 

Your Nigerian Prince

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Like Tyrod?

You stalking me bro?

sarcasm or am I afraid of you too?

no edits needed. 

I’ve been with my 2- and 4-year old grandkids today and just am in Grandpaw mode between you and Don.  Actually, my grandkids are better behaved. 

Edited by WotAGuy

4 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I’ve been with my 2- and 4-year old grandkids today and just am in Grandpaw mode between you and Don.  Actually, my grandkids are better behaved. 

If it bothers you so much why are you reading my posts?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

Not to side track, but today was Christmas in our house as Santa came early so my 4 year old grandson could share his joy. He goes back to Nashville tomorrow and spends the exact day with his mom and family, but what’s a day or two? The kid racked it in, and we were blessed by a child's joy. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If it bothers you so much why are you reading my posts?

Doesn’t bother me at all. I enjoy seeing my grandkids being more mature than guys on a message board!

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Not to side track, but today was Christmas in our house as Santa came early so my 4 year old grandson could share his joy. He goes back to Nashville tomorrow and spends the exact day with his mom and family, but what’s a day or two? The kid racked it in, and we were blessed by a child's joy. 

Christmas is a whole new experience with grandkids around. So beautiful.  Glad you got to be with yours Augie. Merry Christmas!