More from obd

6 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

many people are speculating on whether we are going to keep taylor, the answer is know. we will be trading him or releasing him.  He will never take us farther than we went this year. We will be trading for a veteran franchise quarterback this off season.  We are planning to move up to pick roquinn fom gerogia with our number 1 pick.  We will trade our two number 1 to move up and get McDermott his number one linebacker

It will be this afternoon  talk to you soon.

Wait.  We are going to make a QB announcement 2 days after we earn our first trip to the playoffs in 18 years?  That sounds insane unless it's Joe Montana reincarnated.

19 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I was spending so much time I told my wife if the bills made the playoffs, Dunkirk don would retire.  so he did.  people didn't like don so may be chad will have better luck.  you going to the game. 

too bad about shady, it would be tough to win with him

nothing better to do.  I made my money

Delete your account. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

many people are speculating on whether we are going to keep taylor, the answer is know. we will be trading him or releasing him.  He will never take us farther than we went this year. We will be trading for a veteran franchise quarterback this off season.  We are planning to move up to pick roquinn fom gerogia with our number 1 pick.  We will trade our two number 1 to move up and get McDermott his number one linebacker

I love Roquan.  We should be thinking about Sony Michel in the second round.  He is perfect to groom behind Shady.

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

quarterback update coming soon

I enjoy sharing news people want to know. How else would we have known about the kyle Williams td run.  I called it

Watch the game? ;) 

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I was spending so much time I told my wife if the bills made the playoffs, Dunkirk don would retire.  so he did.  people didn't like don so may be chad will have better luck.  you going to the game. 

too bad about shady, it would be tough to win with him

nothing better to do.  I made my money

But the name change occured before the Bills were in. 

Then you tried to prop up DD posts with Hanging Chad posts.

Then you got caught.

Then you came clean on it.

But instead of coming totally clean you made an excuse. 

I think the Bills could well trade for a veteran QB who would start. It's a viable scenario at least. I think it's possible that the Bills are in an aggressive win now mode, especially if they feel that they can find a number of starters in the draft and FA at specific areas of need. I cannot for the life of me comprehend or credit the proposed timing of an announcement i.e. this afternoon? Really?

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I missed it too but don’t have the stomach to go back into the thread  abyss to find out

i can't do it either.  there's just too much nonsense going on.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, you did not call it.  :lol:

i was going to say...did he call it?

1 minute ago, teef said:

i can't do it either.  there's just too much nonsense going on.

i was going to say...did he call it?

He said something along the lines of "be prepared to see something," and is claiming that's a prediction.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Our season is still going so u dont know how far we went. So we are gonna trade our 2 firsts for roquan and trade for a franchise qb? Cool story bro.