Tre White: "the whole hood want 'em (Gronk)"

CanadianFan

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Blm

Exactly.  I don't think the Bureau of Land Management wants any fisticuffs happening on public lands.  I hope they take this scrum elsewhere!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Olineman you reference was right next to Kiko when the play happened and probably about 70-100 lbs bigger than Kiko... in this case Poyer was the one right next to Gronk, he is about 60 lbs lighter, 6 inches shorter ... he shoved him and if you wanted more all you would have gotten was more shoves. He couldn’t even get in his face ... it would be more like getting in his chest at the height difference. Also, Gronk was on his sideline and simply walked right off the field after it happened.  Flacco was in the middle of the field. Not sure if we expect the Bills players to follow him to the Pats bench...

I’m pretty sure if Kiko did that to our QB, Richie or someone would have reacted the same if they saw it. Just two different scenarios.

I disagree. IMO, the way the Bills should of reacted was how the Seahawks did in this video:  

11 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I disagree. IMO, the way the Bills should of reacted was how the Seahawks did in this video:  

Just wondering how many players in the incident received game suspensions and fines? 

In a scrum I think they let most of it go and just tag the original person. I'm not claiming that as fact because I don't know. Just asking for a friend.

Edited by Lfod

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Is going to do what?

The Bills starting DBs were hanging off of Gronk like piercings...

And yet the cretin went all CTE-roid raging when White pushed him over like a Jenga Tower. 

Take his knees out.  Go all Terry Silver on him.  Totally worth it for just a one game suspension. 

Edited by Doc

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Olineman you reference was right next to Kiko when the play happened and probably about 70-100 lbs bigger than Kiko... in this case Poyer was the one right next to Gronk, he is about 60 lbs lighter, 6 inches shorter ... he shoved him and if you wanted more all you would have gotten was more shoves. He couldn’t even get in his face ... it would be more like getting in his chest at the height difference. Also, Gronk was on his sideline and simply walked right off the field after it happened.  Flacco was in the middle of the field. Not sure if we expect the Bills players to follow him to the Pats bench...

I’m pretty sure if Kiko did that to our QB, Richie or someone would have reacted the same if they saw it. Just two different scenarios.

13 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm with Yolo on this one. The players didn't get to see the replays like us.

I'm gonna step out on a limb here, but I suspect the guys rushing the passer didn't see the hit.

What's Preston Brown's excuse?

gronkwat.0.gif

Kyle saw it happen.

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

We need a guy like Taylor Lewan, that dude don't take no gruff.

That guy is no joke, when Sherman drilled Mariota out of bounds he was all up in his face. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000850646/Titans-and-Seahawks-scuffle-after-Richard-Sherman-flagged-for-late-hit-on-Marcus-Mariota

Edited by Captain Murica

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

And yet the cretin went all CTE-roid raging when White pushed him over like a Jenga Tower. 

Take his knees out.  Go all Terry Silver on him.  Totally worth it for just a one game suspension. 

Doc, Doc, Doc....when will you accept that these guys have no interest in your revenge fantasies?

Anyway, Tre White will play Sunday and he can get his own revenge in NE at the end of the month, right?

35 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

That guy is no joke, when Sherman drilled Mariota out of bounds he was all up in his face. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000850646/Titans-and-Seahawks-scuffle-after-Richard-Sherman-flagged-for-late-hit-on-Marcus-Mariota

That will be part of the rules change next year:

"Prior to his ejection, the opposing team may select a team member to get 'all up in his face' for a period of time that will not exceed 10 seconds."

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Doc, Doc, Doc....when will you accept that these guys have no interest in your revenge fantasies?

Anyway, Tre White will play Sunday and he can get his own revenge in NE at the end of the month, right?

We shall see.

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

In light of his strong comments today, I hope Tredavious can forgive his teammates for not having his back on Sunday.

Otherwise I could see him demanding a trade in the offseason if Preston Brown and Kyle Williams return and didn't profusely apologize. And I wouldn't blame him.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

In light of his strong comments today, I hope Tredavious can forgive his teammates for not having his back on Sunday.

Otherwise I could see him demanding a trade in the offseason if Preston Brown and Kyle Williams return and didn't profusely apologize. And I wouldn't blame him.

I hope this is sarcasm...

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

That will be part of the rules change next year:

"Prior to his ejection, the opposing team may select a team member to get 'all up in his face' for a period of time that will not exceed 10 seconds."

That'd be great, hopefully there will be a folding chair hidden somewhere so they can use that as part of the retaliation. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

That'd be great, hopefully there will be a folding chair hidden somewhere so they can use that as part of the retaliation. 

Or they could rip of the cretin's "protective" arm brace and beat him with it. 

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

What's Preston Brown's excuse?

gronkwat.0.gif

Kyle saw it happen.

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

We shall see.

If you need even further overwhelming proof doc, witness the very accommodating Mr. Pitts kindly stepping out the way in order to allow Gronk to deliver the coup de gras.

Like "oops, excuse me", followed by "ole"

Edited by Mr. WEO

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

If you need even further overwhelming proof doc, witness the very accommodating Mr. Pitts kindly stepping out the way in order to allow Gronk to deliver the coup de gras.

Like "oops, excuse me", followed by "ole"

LOL!  Yeah because he knew that the cretin would go subhuman.   

5 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Yeah because he knew that the cretin would go subhuman.   

He saw his teammate face down, he saw Gronk coming in for the dive, he moves out of the way (hands up!).  

Well he did certainly point at Gronk.  A stern pointing?  Maybe an indignant "HEY!".

Is that what you had in mind?

Edited by Mr. WEO

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He saw his teammate face down, he saw Gronk coming in for the dive, he moves out of the way (hands up!).  

Well he did certainly point at Gronk.  A stern pointing?  Maybe an indignant "HEY!".

Is that what you had in mind?

Yeah, Pitts saw Cretin coming in for the dive. Sure. Does he have the winning Powerball numbers too?

Just now, Doc said:

Yeah, Pitts saw Cretin coming in for the dive. Sure. Does he have the winning Powerball numbers too?

What part of that video clip does not show you Pitt standing behind Gronk as he launches, right in front of him, into his team mate?  

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

What part of that video clip does not show you Pitt standing behind Gronk as he launches, right in front of him, into his team mate?  

Yeah, Pitts was standing behind Cretin as he launched himself into White.  Good eye there chief! 

9 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

After seeing that clip, NFL should prohibit Gronkowski from wearing that arm brace.

He used it as a weapon.

If he breaks his arm again, thats his problem.

Yep.  He proved his arm is fine by using it in the attack. 

Reading a bit more of this thread, I can see where it s heading.

The NFL will give Bills a severe "talking to" before the Pats game.  Saying that if anyone sneezes on Gronkowski, they're getting a flag and full year suspension.

If I'm the Bills, I ask why this guy is allowed to carry a weapon (arm club) onto the field.  It is CLEARLY used as a weapon.

Bills should tell the NFL that Gronkowski has lost the privilege of wearing an arm brace.  His arm CLEARLY isnt that fragile--he just showed that.

I'm completely serious here.  Bills should enter that request, and make it public, so NFL is forced to answer the request.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Reading a bit more of this thread, I can see where it s heading.

The NFL will give Bills a severe "talking to" before the Pats game.  Saying that if anyone sneezes on Gronkowski, they're getting a flag and full year suspension.

If I'm the Bills, I ask why this guy is allowed to carry a weapon (arm club) onto the field.  It is CLEARLY used as a weapon.

Bills should tell the NFL that Gronkowski has lost the privilege of wearing an arm brace.  His arm CLEARLY isnt that fragile--he just showed that.

I'm completely serious here.  Bills should enter that request, and make it public, so NFL is forced to answer the request.

I'd tell the NFL to go !@#$ themselves and that anything similar to what Cretin did only merits a 1 game suspension per the NFL's own ruling. 

This chain would be perfect if people had to use real names and not hide behind their anonymity. Law enforcement and the HR departments of hiring companies could easily separate the sociopaths from the good citizens in society using it. The web is forever. I know it shows me who on this board are the fans of "the sport of football"  who value and believe in sportsmanship and fair play, and those who have the values of gangsters and thugs. Very enlightening. I just got a very valuable profile of the posters here for future reference.

1 hour ago, simpleman said:

This chain would be perfect if people had to use real names and not hide behind their anonymity. Law enforcement and the HR departments of hiring companies could easily separate the sociopaths from the good citizens in society using it. The web is forever. I know it shows me who on this board are the fans of "the sport of football"  who value and believe in sportsmanship and fair play, and those who have the values of gangsters and thugs. Very enlightening. I just got a very valuable profile of the posters here for future reference.

Turn the other cheek guy.       How much lunch money did you give away over the years ? 

2 hours ago, simpleman said:

How long did you need to be in your safe space after reading this thread?

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Pitts is #30...

Yes he is.  Another astute observation.

Anyway, Pitts didn't "step out of the way" to allow Cretin to go all WWE on White because he had no idea that that's what he going to do.

Looks like the team is coached to not fight or fall into other teams shenanigans.  Taems do this because everyone knows the guy that swings back gets the flag.  We received many flags like this during the Rex era because guys were undiscilpined.

Just beat ,'em on the scoreboard on Christmas Eve knocking them out of home field throughout in thier house  to get even.

This ain't hockey.

Edited by reddogblitz

30 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Gronk's hit to White's back was dirty, but these types of hits are what Gronk deals with every week. 

Teams try to blow out his knees each and every week.

A little DB trying to tackle Gronk high equals getting hit by a Mack truck. GO LOW! It’s the only way to bring him down. 

and come on, no one has ever taken a shot at his head after his clearly down and out of bounds, but here’s to hoping that changes!!

9 hours ago, Idandria said:

A little DB trying to tackle Gronk high equals getting hit by a Mack truck. GO LOW! It’s the only way to bring him down. 

and come on, no one has ever taken a shot at his head after his clearly down and out of bounds, but here’s to hoping that changes!!

Gronk is never just tackled. Pats fans cringe every time he gets the ball because we know a gruesome play could happen. We see helmets rocketing at his knees, then someone from out of nowhere jumping on him for good measure. This happens every single game.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2017 at 11:52 PM, plenzmd1 said:

You can Venmo the $200 to plenzmd1 on Venmo..Thank You!

you were ABSOLUTELY correct and I was dead wrong brother!!!! I have never been happier to lose a bet in my life!!!!! GO BILLS!!!

*All who felt like I felt (beginning of December, no chance at playoffs), but DIDNT make a bet with anyone as foolish as I did, should instead go to the Andy Dalton charity and donate $17.00 because you too doubted this years Bills and their playoffs chances 

• Like (+1) 2