Teams that you’ve seen live the most

Kirby Jackson

I was thinking about it tonight and trying to figure out which teams, in any sport, I’ve seen live the most. I’m not going to include any visiting teams because I think that the Dolphins and Pats are both well into the double digits. I would think that the Hornets/Pelicans are first at about 300 times. The Bills or Sabres next at about 150. The Yankees next at about 25. The Saints to follow at 15. The Cavs are probaly next at about 10. LSU football is about the same.  Anyone have any interesting breakdowns? 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Bills, Sabres, Sox, Blackhawks... Then the road games:

Dolphins (about x10 v. Bills in MIA)

Jax (twice)

Bucs 

Colts

Raiders in Oakland

Browns ('89 playoff)

Snovember game in Detroit

Growing up, many many Braves games.  Sitting up in the oranges cultivating my fear of falling.  We would get the tickets from the back of the Dairlea mik cartons.  We drank a lot of milk! :D

Never took in a Hawkeyes game @ Kinnick, but probably should seeing that my son goes there.

Syracuse Basketball.  My family had seasons from 1983 until 2009 when my father’s physical health declined and I was living in Alaska.  We had 4 seats, but I think I went to just about every game with my Father since I was about 4 years old.  I still catch 4-5 games per year, and I always take my son (7) to a game for his birthday in December.  So many amazing memories with my pops.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bandits are likely 2nd at ~50.

Bills or Astros would be probably be 3rd at about 40.

Though it's very possible and actually likely that I've seen the Habs, Bruins, Leafs, &/or Flyers more than them.

Fish would be the most common non-Buffalo based & non-hockey based team as they were almost always the Bills opponent if I only got to 1 game a year.

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Sabres, by far.  Have been to at least 400; probably closer to 800 through the years.

Sabres for sure, but that is just due to 82 games vs 16 for the Bills.

As a percentage of games played by a team, by far the Bills.

The team outside the Sabres/Bills seen the most is without a doubt the Caps. Had seasons for 3 years in early 90's.

Followed by the Orioles and the Bullets.

Richmond BB get to about 10 games s a year for last 10 years, including the loss last night:thumbdown:

Baltimore Ravens.  My cousin worked for the company that was contracted for stadium health emergency services, so I got a free ticket once a season for the past several years.  M&T Bank stadium is a great place to watch a game and the Ravens fans are pretty cool.

12 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Growing up, many many Braves games.  Sitting up in the oranges cultivating my fear of falling.  We would get the tickets from the back of the Dairlea mik cartons.  We drank a lot of milk! :D

Actually Buffalo Braves is probably my top.  Average a little over 1 Bills/yr in my lifetime - and when I was a kid Sabres games were too expensive but not the orange for the Braves!

In order

Buffalo Braves

Durham Bulls

Carolina Hurricanes (ducks)

Bills

Baltimore Orioles (had a partial season plan for many seasons) and the Washington Nationals (live about 25 minutes from stadium).

In my youth, was part of the Rochester Red Wings Knot Hole Gang, which used to get you about 30 games for $1.00.

Bills 50 times +

Panthers 3 times

Fins and Patriots 4 times

Colts 3

Hornets/bobcats 3 times

Sabres 3

Lions 3

Damn. I've not seen as much as I thought or don't remember ****.

Minor league baseball about 50 games of different teams.