Teams that you’ve seen live the most

Kirby Jackson

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s pretty nuts. The Alabama game 3 years ago they estimated 300,000 people were on campus for (worst traffic I’ve ever seen). It is an unbelievable experience though. Death Valley at night is crazy.

Let’s do it!!

I was thinking a lot about the Ralph when I was there. It was just special. I’m not an Auburn or Alabama fan (one of my best friends works in Auburn’s athletic department). The game didn’t matter to me really. It was just special. 

I hear the "scenery" at the LSU games is breathtaking...

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Think of the scenery at my seats at New Era...then multiply it by 2,000,000,000,000

Oh ... you mean the one in the next row down, directly in front of you?

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I hear the "scenery" at the LSU games is breathtaking...

Um yes, it is pretty good. It’s funny because I started going to a game or so a year like 10 years ago. I was 26. It was great. I kind of feel creepy now but whatever.

We need to drag Boyst down too.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Um yes, it is pretty good. It’s funny because I started going to a game or so a year like 10 years ago. I was 26. It was great. I kind of feel creepy now but whatever.

Do they hand out complimentary bibs at the gate?

21 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Is that possible? He's not at the bottom already?

BTW in regards to scenery, damn,  things change when your daughter goes off to college..now it's just creepy old men that would not think of those college girls as off-limits to even look at!

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Is that possible? He's not at the bottom already?

BTW in regards to scenery, damn,  things change when your daughter goes off to college..now it's just creepy old men that would not think of those college girls as off-limits to even look at!

The introduction of yogapants to football games may save the NFL and College football from an early demise.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Bingo!! But with the flared, bell bottom cuffs...and rhinestones...lots of rhinestones.

Don't embellish.  I've seen them.  You bedazzled them; they aren't real rhinestones, Glen Campbell.

Went to many Brewer games in the early 80s while going to college in Milwaukee. $5 to sit in bleachers and $1 bus ride.

Then Syracuse Crunch hockey, mostly to see them play Rochester.  Best hockey game I ever went to was Miller / Vanek / Pomenville Amerks winning game 7 playoff vs Crunch in OT.

Then Bills.  Saw them play Green Bay in Milwaukee.  Field was laid out at an angle from stands to fit into County Stadium.