Where, Oh Where is Richard Sherman???!!????

Eli Manning was unceremoniously benched this past sunday, and I thought for sure that loud mouthed Douche Bag Richard Sherman would be up in arms!  It seems he is very concerned about quarterbacks getting benched when they under-perform.

This is a shocker for sure...  I have been searching social media for days just waiting for him to cry "Outrage!"  So I am writing him this letter:

Dearest Richard,

Why have you gone silent Richard?  Is this not your fight to fight as well?  It baffles me why you would for one, but not another?  Is this silence a new, cool way of protest?  Please help me understand, you leave us little people so confused, and poor Eli to face this travesty all alone, when his heart could be warmed in the cockles of your tweets.  

Warmly yours,

Homey D. 

10 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Maybe cause Manning sucks?

Atrocious offensive line, injured weapons, no running back, a coach that doesn't look like he knows what he's doing, two super bowls wins with the lesser talented team and some historically clutch throws and catches in those games...to me this says otherwise.  Tom Coughlin got the last laugh

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Then why not let Eli finish the year.  They think they might have a QB in Webb or Geno

A hurt Eli isn't as easy to move as a healthy one.  This is a smart move.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Atrocious offensive line, injured weapons, no running back, a coach that doesn't look like he knows what he's doing, two super bowls wins with the lesser talented team and some historically clutch throws and catches in those games...to me this says otherwise.  Tom Coughlin got the last laugh

Wrong! He won his first SB because of the Giants D. (Just like Brady won his first SB) and a lot of LUCK! (Houdini act, helmet catch, dropped INT) He won the second SB with the better team! They were even favored in the second SB to win. 

Who the hell cares? Are we (players, media types and even Bills fans) seriously over-analyzing a grown man who was asked to sit the bench and still collects $10 million + this year? How anyone in this world can have an emotional reaction to the sitting of a multi-millionaire athlete shows how utterly screwed up we are as a society when there are kids starving in Africa and China.

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Wrong! He won his first SB because of the Giants D. (Just like Brady won his first SB) and a lot of LUCK! (Houdini act, helmet catch, dropped INT) He won the second SB with the better team! They were even favored in the second SB to win. 

You really think they'd have been in the super bowl without him?  I seriously doubt that.  I watched him make some fantastic throws in that game and his hail mary to Tyree started with him showing some amazing escapability and awareness.  Don't think it was luck.  He gave his guy a chance to make a great play and he did.  If he sucked, they wouldn't even have been in that position.  They were underdogs every step of the way that year and Eli answered the bell. This is coming from someone who isn't biased to those games mister Pats fan...He has shown to be an incredibly clutch QB throughout his career when it comes to playoffs and super bowls.  My point is, you're going to tell me he deserves to sit on the bench behind Geno Smith?  That's absolute garbage.  So disrespectful to their franchise QB who has helped give them two super bowls.  Embarrassing really.  

The things people sit around and think about says so much about them. That "douche bag" went to Stanford he's a multimillionaire athlete and people all over the world come and ask him for his opinion. It's pretty obvious that that makes you uncomfortable. 35 minutes ago I was working with a client Sherman was probably in meetings or rehab. You were sitting somewhere salty wondering what Sherman thinks about Manning and needing to spread some early morning negativity to start your day off. 

Edited by Madd Charlie

51 minutes ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Eli Manning was unceremoniously benched this past sunday, and I thought for sure that loud mouthed Douche Bag Richard Sherman would be up in arms!  It seems he is very concerned about quarterbacks getting benched when they under-perform.

This is a shocker for sure...  I have been searching social media for days just waiting for him to cry "Outrage!"  So I am writing him this letter:

Dearest Richard,

Why have you gone silent Richard?  Is this not your fight to fight as well?  It baffles me why you would for one, but not another?  Is this silence a new, cool way of protest?  Please help me understand, you leave us little people so confused, and poor Eli to face this travesty all alone, when his heart could be warmed in the cockles of your tweets.  

Warmly yours,

Homey D. 

CNW00e7UcAA6dS9.jpg

5 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

You really think they'd have been in the super bowl without him?  I seriously doubt that.  I watched him make some fantastic throws in that game and his hail mary to Tyree started with him showing some amazing escapability and awareness.  Don't think it was luck.  He gave his guy a chance to make a great play and he did.  If he sucked, they wouldn't even have been in that position.  They were underdogs every step of the way that year and Eli answered the bell. This is coming from someone who isn't biased to those games mister Pats fan...He has shown to be an incredibly clutch QB throughout his career when it comes to playoffs and super bowls.  My point is, you're going to tell me he deserves to sit on the bench behind Geno Smith?  That's absolute garbage.  So disrespectful to their franchise QB who has helped give them two super bowls.  Embarrassing really.  

What you called escapability and awareness I called Houdini lol. I also believe the Giants D won that first SB and Manning was along for the ride and got lucky as all hell. 

The second SB they had the better team, unlike what the poster said "inferior teams" 

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I love to see Pats* fans choke on jagged, bitter pills.

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

What you called escapability and awareness I called Houdini lol. I also believe the Giants D won that first SB and Manning was along for the ride and got lucky as all hell. 

The second SB they had the better team, unlike what the poster said "inferior teams" 

Again I'll say, you saw it from your Patriots goggles and I saw it as an unbiased party on the coach eating some delicious chicken wing dip.  While the Giants defense played well, Eli still had some huge plays to make not only in that game but over the course of the weeks prior that. 

As for the second super bowl, the Giants were 9-7 and barely made the postseason...yet with some clutch play beat the Pats.  

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:
5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Awwww ... a moral victory from Foxborough.  Cute!

We don't need MORAL victories up here our team is going for the tie for most SB Victories with the Steelers.  

How many of the Steelers victories did they need to cheat in order to win?

haha this thread is absurd. comparing the benching of a QB on a team that was 5-4 at the time versus a team that is currently 2-9.

to the op: you should channel that inane hatred you hold for a person that doesn't even know you exist, and do something positive.

Edited by 87168

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Again I'll say, you saw it from your Patriots goggles and I saw it as an unbiased party on the coach eating some delicious chicken wing dip.  While the Giants defense played well, Eli still had some huge plays to make not only in that game but over the course of the weeks prior that. 

As for the second super bowl, the Giants were 9-7 and barely made the postseason...yet with some clutch play beat the Pats.  

The second SB they were favored by 4 I think. It was still a great game! 

As for both SB runs by the Giants Manning played his best Games in the playoffs. But my God when they didn't make the playoffs he stunk up the joint with INT galore and just poor decision making. Man thrives in the playoffs though.

As for both SB runs by the Giants Manning played his best Games in the playoffs. But my God when they didn't make the playoffs he stunk up the joint with INT galore and just poor decision making. Man thrives in the playoffs though.

This could be written about Joe Flacco, as well.  He's done tremendously well in the playoffs and SB a couple of years ago, but can stink up the joint during the regular season.  I have thought for a while now that both Eli and Flacco are very similar QBs: can play well on the big stage, can stink it up during the mundane games, but neither really playing worth their larger contracts.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Thank you for hitting my point.  Why bench a player who has proven to be clutch when the front office hasn't provided him with any offensive line or guys that know how to run or catch the ball for that matter.  The drops from that team is embarrassing.  The guy has been a part of two super bowls and he's the one that's getting blamed??  Just not logical to me.  If he didn't have that success, no problem but two super bowls...that's just a tough one for me to understand

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Thank you for hitting my point.  Why bench a player who has proven to be clutch when the front office hasn't provided him with any offensive line or guys that know how to run or catch the ball for that matter.  The drops from that team is embarrassing.  The guy has been a part of two super bowls and he's the one that's getting blamed??  Just not logical to me.  If he didn't have that success, no problem but two super bowls...that's just a tough one for me to understand

Simply put. DRAFT POSITION! they want a high pick to get his replacement and if they get say #4 pick they will trade up with Cleveland for their 1st and 2nd for the #1 overall and draft the #1 QB and then trade Eli to the Jags for their 2nd and a 5th.

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

They're 2-9, Manning is getting old, they're clearly tanking for a top QB. They'll likely finish top 3 and replace their 15 year starter with another 15 year starter and dominate the league.

37 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

1) I don't think Sherman has a personal relationship with Eli, but I could be wrong.

2) Sherman didn't really speak out until Peterman was failing miserably, so maybe we'll hear from him when Geno throws his 3rd pick of the 1st half.

No, we won't. I'm pretty sure anyone with a half a brain knows who the racists are.

The rest are blindly led by what their god yahoo.com tells them.

Simply put. DRAFT POSITION! they want a high pick to get his replacement and if they get say #4 pick they will trade up with Cleveland for their 1st and 2nd for the #1 overall and draft the #1 QB and then trade Eli to the Jags for their 2nd and a 5th.

That'd be bold but I just didn't feel that they truly gave him a chance to succeed.  His weapons are hurt and when was the last time he had a running back or offensive line worth anything?  They'll probably look for his replacement, the situation leading up to that just feels so mismanaged