Where, Oh Where is Richard Sherman???!!????

11 minutes ago, 87168 said:

haha this thread is absurd. comparing the benching of a QB on a team that was 5-4 at the time versus a team that is currently 2-9.

to the op: you should channel that inane hatred you hold for a person that doesn't even know you exist, and do something positive.

lol... hatred.  And... bravo to you for calling someone else's viewpoint inane(Stupid).  That shows how cool you are...  my hero.

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

They're 2-9, Manning is getting old, they're clearly tanking for a top QB. They'll likely finish top 3 and replace their 15 year starter with another 15 year starter and dominate the league.

Obviously that's what will happen but I guess I missed the part where they helped Eli.  They have drafted terrible offensive lineman and haven't had a running back in years.  He's gets kicked out for being 2-9 when the offense is garbage around him.  It needs to be done due to his age but that's a pathetic attempt to help your two time super bowl winning QB leading up to this point.  The drops his receivers have had the past few years and they are blatant...it's atrocious.  If I were him, I'd be frustrated too.  The Giants front office seems to be questionable to me.  That's why I don't understand.  After Odell, who are his weapons...

5 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

That'd be bold but I just didn't feel that they truly gave him a chance to succeed.  His weapons are hurt and when was the last time he had a running back or offensive line worth anything?  They'll probably look for his replacement, the situation leading up to that just feels so mismanaged

Once all the WR, correction OBJ went down the season was over. OBJ is the offense on that team. 

I agree they never never gave him the weapons why him with the Jags be down right scary! A defense, a running game and some decent WR. But more importantly him not having to carry the team.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Once all the WR, correction OBJ went down the season was over. OBJ is the offense on that team. 

I agree they never never gave him the weapons why him with the Jags be down right scary! A defense, a running game and some decent WR. But more importantly him not having to carry the team.

That's what boggles my mind.  Such a lack of help given to him.  One guy...one!  But I'm sure ol' Tommy would more than welcome him back.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

That's what boggles my mind.  Such a lack of help given to him.  One guy...one!  But I'm sure ol' Tommy would more than welcome him back.  

I also believe he give the most trade capital to get an aging QB like Manning. They are also a QB away from being a serious SB contender. (IMO Bortles will kill them come playoff time)

• Like (+1) 1

I also believe he give the most trade capital to get an aging QB like Manning. They are also a QB away from being a serious SB contender. (IMO Bortles will kill them come playoff time)

The Jags are a team that's close.  I wouldn't be shocked to see them trade for a QB or trade up in the draft.  They don't need much besides QB.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

The Jags are a team that's close.  I wouldn't be shocked to see them trade for a QB or trade up in the draft.  They don't need much besides QB.

I can def see then trading for one or if Washington lets Cousins go then signing him to a big deal and cutting Bortles. But IMO I don't see them drafting a QB but taking either Manning or Cousins with Cousins being their first choice.

1 hour ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Eli Manning was unceremoniously benched this past sunday, and I thought for sure that loud mouthed Douche Bag Richard Sherman would be up in arms!  It seems he is very concerned about quarterbacks getting benched when they under-perform.

This is a shocker for sure...  I have been searching social media for days just waiting for him to cry "Outrage!"  So I am writing him this letter:

Dearest Richard,

Why have you gone silent Richard?  Is this not your fight to fight as well?  It baffles me why you would for one, but not another?  Is this silence a new, cool way of protest?  Please help me understand, you leave us little people so confused, and poor Eli to face this travesty all alone, when his heart could be warmed in the cockles of your tweets.  

Warmly yours,

Homey D. 

Take it easy... not sure why you're so concerned with this guys opinion.  The Giants are like 2-9....  Bills were 5-4 when Tyrod was benched.

19 minutes ago, Homey D. Clown said:

lol... hatred.  And... bravo to you for calling someone else's viewpoint inane(Stupid).  That shows how cool you are...  my hero.

hah "loud mouthed Douche Bag Richard Sherman"...please, man. you dedicated an entire thread to a player (not even a Bill), because they didn't tweet something, and you're crying foul.

yea, it's inane.

I can def see then trading for one or if Washington lets Cousins go then signing him to a big deal and cutting Bortles. But IMO I don't see them drafting a QB but taking either Manning or Cousins with Cousins being their first choice.

Not sure, if they bring in a young talented QB who turns out to be really good...imagine the success they could have in the next decade with the young talents they have on that team around the QB.  I think they might want the long term success over the short

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Not sure, if they bring in a young talented QB who turns out to be really good...imagine the success they could have in the next decade with the young talents they have on that team around the QB.  I think they might want the long term success over the short

The way their Defense is playing I see them going after Alex Smith and drafting someone that falls to them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

Great point! Cousins would be 30 and in his prime for say 3-4 more years unless he pulls a Bree's/Brady. Eli would be a stop gap for a QB they draft (say in the middle of the first round)  

jags are so close be interesting see see what they do. As for Eli outside of Jacksonville I can't see a good fit for him anywhere. ( IMO Buffalo be setting themselves back picking him up.)

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The way their Defense is playing I see them going after Alex Smith and drafting someone that falls to them.

That could be their best option for immediate and long term success

Great point! Cousins would be 30 and in his prime for say 3-4 more years unless he pulls a Bree's/Brady. Eli would be a stop gap for a QB they draft (say in the middle of the first round)  

jags are so close be interesting see see what they do. As for Eli outside of Jacksonville I can't see a good fit for him anywhere. ( IMO Buffalo be setting themselves back picking him up.)

Agreed.  The Jags are a team to watch this offseason.  Could be making some interesting moves to vault them to the top of the AFC

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

What you called escapability and awareness I called Houdini lol. I also believe the Giants D won that first SB and Manning was along for the ride and got lucky as all hell. 

The second SB they had the better team, unlike what the poster said "inferior teams" 

Is your name actually Patsfan on a Bills message board?...

39 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I agree completely. They didn't put the best team around him, I don't think they came into the season looking to tank but I think after 9 losses, I think the just said F it and decided to go all out tank. I'm going to laugh if they don't get a good QB to replace him, can you imagine if the new guy doesn't get Odell the football? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I rather not hide my allegiance, and I always TRY talk football. 

Out of curiosity though, why are you on a Bills message board? You say you want to talk football, but it seems like you are trying to get attention by using a Pats name on a rivals site. If you are a Pats fan, why wouldn't you want to talk football on their message board? 

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Out of curiosity though, why are you on a Bills message board? You say you want to talk football, but it seems like you are trying to get attention by using a Pats name on a rivals site. If you are a Pats fan, why wouldn't you want to talk football on their message board? 

First it is Pats v Bills week.

second I have had this name for a few years now.

third as I said I didn't want ANYONE thinking I was hiding as a bills fan and hiding my allegiance to what team I cheer for.

(hell I've been more positive on this board in the past than a lot of Bills fans ?)

40 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

third as I said I didn't want ANYONE thinking I was hiding as a bills fan and hiding my allegiance to what team I cheer for.

(hell I've been more positive on this board in the past than a lot of Bills fans ?)

Not hating on you. Was just more curious to be honest. I guess I just don't understand but it's all good

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Not hating on you. Was just more curious to be honest. I guess I just don't understand but it's all good

Unlike Pats boards I notice here and the Colts forum actually talk football. Believe it or not our boards are over run with fair wether fans. (I know hard to believe ?) so if I want talk football I need go elsewhere, and I rather people know up front what my perspective is. 

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Unlike Pats boards I notice here and the Colts forum actually talk football. Believe it or not our boards are over run with fair wether fans. (I know hard to believe ?) so if I want talk football I need go elsewhere, and I rather people know up front what my perspective is. 

Ahh ok, fair enough

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

I tried to bring this up before but was called a race baiter...

Can't win on this issue.

Guys like Sherman have the leeway to talk, guys like me can't say a word.

Who's giving Sherman leeway.

Don't sell yourself short.  You're a lot like him and your motives seem to be similar.

He's just a troll who has a much bigger forum than you.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Eli Manning was unceremoniously benched this past sunday, and I thought for sure that loud mouthed Douche Bag Richard Sherman would be up in arms!  It seems he is very concerned about quarterbacks getting benched when they under-perform.

This is a shocker for sure...  I have been searching social media for days just waiting for him to cry "Outrage!"  So I am writing him this letter:

Dearest Richard,

Why have you gone silent Richard?  Is this not your fight to fight as well?  It baffles me why you would for one, but not another?  Is this silence a new, cool way of protest?  Please help me understand, you leave us little people so confused, and poor Eli to face this travesty all alone, when his heart could be warmed in the cockles of your tweets.  

Warmly yours,

Homey D. 

The Giants were out of the playoffs

Dearest Richard,

Warmly yours,

Homey D. 

Dear poster... I don’t think so. Homey don’t play dat

53 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

actually so far from what I have seen of you you're not arrogant like the arrogant troll chrissy66. 

just don't be arrogant and we're cool.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Don't sell yourself short.  You're a lot like him and your motives seem to be similar.

truth spoken.

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

actually so far from what I have seen of you you're not arrogant like the arrogant troll chrissy66. 

just don't be arrogant and we're cool.

truth spoken.

I love my team but when I'm here I am a guest and play nice and TRY always talk football. (I am human every once in awhile I fall into that dang rabbit hole.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

Dearest Richard,

Warmly yours,

Homey D. 

The Giants have been out of the playoff picture.  Why not try someone different?  The Bills were squarely in the playoff hunt and McD benches Taylor for someone he said could spark the offense.LOL. 

Dearest Richard,

Warmly yours,

Homey D. 

Huh? Post of the Year candidate. 

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You sir, are simply filled with hate.