Titans Steelers

Bakin

Steelers...

Get the WC contenders as many losses as possible.

Also, keep NE away from the #1 seed (not that they won't just get it in a few weeks anyway). I want 40 year old Brady taking shots right up through week 17 in the quest for a bye, no couple weeks off to rest and heal up like normal.

9 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Steelers...

Also, keep NE away from the #1 seed (not that they won't just get it in a few weeks anyway). I want 40 year old Brady taking shots right up through week 17 in the quest for a bye, no couple weeks off to rest and heal up like normal.

You know, I have a bone to pick with you. Every time I read one of your post, the tune to this song comes into my head....thanks to your user name.

10 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Steelers...

Yeah I would like to see Brady have to go to the giant ketchup bottle instead of cozy foxboro in the playoffs. Steelers have been kind of sloppy though... not sold they will get that #1 seed. 

Mariota was my fantasy consolation prize after Watson went down. Hoping for a good game from him, but rooting for the Steelers to win.

Also considered starting Corey Davis, but I don't think I can put him in over Diggs, Baldin and Woods. Any input there? 

1 hour ago, Big C said:

Mariota was my fantasy consolation prize after Watson went down. Hoping for a good game from him, but rooting for the Steelers to win.

Also considered starting Corey Davis, but I don't think I can put him in over Diggs, Baldin and Woods. Any input there? 

Corey Davis on the bench until fantasy playoffs.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Crap I think I started him. Will Fuller broke his ribs so...

He has been getting a bunch of targets I'm looking forward to watching him tonight. Lots of flicking between this and the Celts.

He has a really nice playoff schedule so I'm hoping he gets rolling.