Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’ve been ready to move on from Tyrod for months. But this is a bad move IMo.

1) SM looks like a liar and seems like he might have been swayed by fans

2) Tyrod is a popular guy in that locker room and I bet a lot of players think he’s their best chance to win. 

3). You might destroy Peterman’s confidence if he looks bad. What do you then?

This could blow up badly.

1. I don't see it that way. I look at it more like, I'm not going to make a rash decision and answer a tough question RIGHT after a game and let it sink in a bit. Also I like the fact that it wasn't leaked info and everybody was surprised by the move.

2. So if you're a WR for the Buffalo Bills, do you think TT gives you the best chance to win? Wide Receivers get paid to just show up and run meaningless routes when TT is QB.

3. The flip side to that is he does well and gains confidence no? 

All in all, TT wasn't cutting it and Peterman fits the time based system better. TT holds on to the ball longer than any QB in the NFL. Got sacked 7 times against the Jets (O-line is to blame also), then goes and throws for 56 yards against the Saints. 56 man. Never forget...

BOYS I CALLED THIS IN PRE-SEASON!!!! I SAID PETERMAN IS BETTER SUITED FOR THIS OFFENSE IN THIS THREAD:

Quoting CanadianFan:

"

There are similarities between Peterman and Siemian:
  • quick processing of defenses. Both reads defenses fast
  • fast decision making. You don't see them pet the ball back there.
  • quick releases and quick passing.
  • both have relatively weak arms for long throws.

"

Now this offense relies on "timing & anticipation" two things that Tyrod doesn't do well. Dennison has said that Tyrod needs to anticipate throws instead of throwing only when he sees it.

If Dennison does NOT tailor his offense to Tyrod, then I see Tyrod failing. And Peterman succeeding.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

McDermott just announced it in his presser this morning. 

HAHAHAHAHA

You were insufferable on Sunday and Monday. Telling everyone they're dumb, just fans who have no idea what they're talking about. Hilarious.

5 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

1. I don't see it that way. I look at it more like, I'm not going to make a rash decision and answer a tough question RIGHT after a game and let it sink in a bit. Also I like the fact that it wasn't leaked info and everybody was surprised by the move.

It's also very possible that he still wanted to keep TT as the QB but watched the game film and saw enough to warrant the change.

Let’s hope Peterman comes in and commands this offense to some wins. Peterman has a chance to put us in a good position for next year. If he comes out the ramaining games and looks good the idea of eating pucks on a QB or trading up picks on a QB could gone. We can use those 5 picks in the first 3 rounds to build around him and our defense. Let’s hopw he looks good.

2 minutes ago, fridge said:

HAHAHAHAHA

You were insufferable on Sunday and Monday. Telling everyone they're dumb, just fans who have no idea what they're talking about. Hilarious.

It was a surprise move based on the words of McDermott. Let's see if it pays off before you laugh too hard.

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

Because a lot of the. Don’t follow the Bills like we do. Every play regular season and preseason. We see the QB thy Tyrod is and he is not a winner. He doesn’t play to win and doesn’t play with a sense of urgency. We need someone to take a chance once a while and not check down throws on 3rd and long to a RB when we are down in games. 

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

It's also very possible that he still wanted to keep TT as the QB but watched the game film and saw enough to warrant the change.

Maybe TPegs had a little influence on McProcesses decision. IDK, but you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

I'm not saying past is prelude, but the national media tends to be pretty much always right about the Bills (despite what many folks on this board think). Aaron Schatz: 

Lamar Jackson and Tyrod Taylor aren’t alike in how they play from the pocket. Lazy comparison by that guy. One will be a 1st round pick.

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Likely. McD didn't have a chance to see the film when he said "Tyrod is our starter," but if he was going to review the film and stick with TT, it would have done no good for the team if McD gave a vague answer. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It was a surprise move based on the words of McDermott. Let's see if it pays off before you laugh too hard.

Even if it doesn't work out, the fact that it happened makes you look foolishly ignorant by the way you acted towards others.