Tyrod is a franchise QB

Domdab99

If you know you OL is shaky and is having a bad game you need to adapt, when the LOS is stacked tyrod cannot adapt. Last night and last years game against the Ravens proves it. Take his legs away and he cannot win. He holds the ball too long waiting for a player to get open. i can agree last night he made some nice contested throws but that is needed more consistently or he needs to learn to throw the ball away. he has been in the league 7 years now, this is nothing new.

Come on man..."Take his legs away and he cannot win"...ok, so take away one his powerful tools...take away Cams legs and hes a terrible QB. Take away Wilsons legs and he is no where near the QB he is. I mean come on dude, there is MORE than ONE type of QB in the NFL, and now you want to take away something special about TT just to discredit him further? LMAO, that was a foolish statement.

And the OC is the one who needs to adjust...you do realize, plays are being called that dictate under center or shotgun, 3 step/5 step/7 step drop, roll out, play action, etc. Dennision poorly adjusted and called a bad game again last night. Taylor runs the offense the way the OC calls it and game plans for it. Those adjustment come mostly from the coaching. And Dennision took out our LEADING receiver in McCoy in favor of Fat Tolbert way too much in situations where we needed McCoy.

soooo, you rather have 7 sacks and all that yardage lost? He needs to learn to throw quick and throw the ball away when the biltz is on and no one is open. As stated again BEFORE the game last night, he has the 2nd longest release in the NFL. And I dont count garbage time yards or TDs.

Are you being intentionally obtuse? You can't throw the ball away in the tackle box which is where the majority of those sacks were taking place.

What are you talking about man. Tyrod has accomplished NOTHING but stacked boxes but yet here you are comparing him to QBs that have gone to a SB. Come on man. 2017 Tyrod is the same QB that was drafted years ago and still no better then years ago and still will never be good enough. Draft a dam QB and move on Tyrod will never be good enough. He is the reason we get the stacked box, he is the reason the Bills are not good enough for a playoff run. Bang the table all you want but comparing him to SB QBs is not making a point when Tyrod can't even get a wild card run once in 7 seasons.

Im comparing 2017 Tyrod to 2017 QBs. You are focused on a guy that won a Super Bowl a decade ago. You need to keep up with whats going on now. You clearly havent been.

Tyrod has been invited to the Pro Bowl 100% of the years hes been a starter so far (2 to Cams 3 in 7 years). So there is that.

-And he did that with 3 OC's in 2 years, missing his best weapons mostly, and with inept coaching for majority of his starts.

Cam played on way better teams, with better coaching, better FO, more talent. So there is that.

Tyrod has outplayed Cam since becoming a starter in the NFL. So there is that.

College doesn't matter on any level in the NFL. The top 10 statistical QB's of all time in CFB history were all washouts in the NFL or didnt even make the league.

Haha, Tyrod has outplayed Cam since becoming a starter?

In what year was Tyrod listed as the NFLs MVP? Offensive player of the year?

Cam:

NFL Most Valuable Player (2015)NFL Offensive Player of the Year

Im comparing 2017 Tyrod to 2017 QBs. You are focused on a guy that won a Super Bowl a decade ago. You need to keep up with whats going on now. You clearly havent been.

I see what's going on Tyrod is still Tyrod, not good enough. I see the Bills getting Tyrod OC #4 because the other 3 didn't know they had a NFLMVP in Tyrod because after 3 OCs it's not the QB at fault it's the OC. Edited by xRUSHx

For me the difference is that you can rely on Newton to carry a team when called upon, as proven by their SB run. He's perhaps the most inconsistent QB in the league for me, but his upside is high enough that you'll suffer his valleys in hopes of the peaks. Taylor has yet to prove (in my mind) he's earned a similar distinction.

Having a top 6 defense in points and yards = QB carried the team?

Haha, Tyrod has outplayed Cam since becoming a starter?

In what year was Tyrod listed as the NFLs MVP? Offensive player of the year?

Cam:

NFL Most Valuable Player (2015)NFL Offensive Player of the Year

I see what's going on Tyrod is still Tyrod, not good enough. I see the Bills getting Tyrod OC #4 because the other 3 didn't know they had a MVP in Tyrod because after 3 OCs it's not the QB at fault it's the OC.

Bring some support for your nonsense argument. I gave you Cam, do you want to dig into Eli and the 1-6 Giants?

What I think is going on is that you dont know what the hell is going on so you go to the lowest common denominator and talk QB. Only since you dont know whats going on you are not prepared to have that conversation. What you believe to be true has been proven false, over and over. Now if you want to make your argument Im all ears but leave 2012 in 2012.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Yeah, thats about the same take away I had. Also, I dont fault TT on the fumble. He escaped the pocket and kept his eyes down field and the ball in position to throw. The pursuit of the defender got to his hand before he could find an opening trying to make a play. So hard to fault him for having the ball in position to throw while escaping a broken pocket and looking to make a play down field given there was a defender in front of him keeping him from running. The pursuing defender came off a block and closed quickly from his backside and wasn't a result of TT being careless.

I think on that fumble he should have thrown it away. He was trying to force something in a game spiralling out of control so I am not going to kill him for it but I do think it was on him.

Bring some support for your nonsense argument. I have you Cam, do you want to dig into Eli and the 1-6 Giants?

What I think is going on is that you dont know what the hell is going on so you go to the lowest common denominator and talk QB. Only since you dont know whats going on you are not prepared to have that conversation. What you believe t be true has been proven false, over and over. Now if you want to make your argument Im all ears but leave 2012 in 2012.

I wasn't the one bringing up SB QBs to compare to Tyrod I was only commenting on it. Just because a SB QB is not doing well in 2017 doesn't make a excuse that Tyrod is 100xs better then him.

First Cam now Eli both way better then Tyrod, stop it man

Edited by xRUSHx

He proved it last night. There is no QB in the league who could've done better that TT did last night. Constant pressure, a sieve of an OL...but he kept it calm and cool and did what he could. Hit every damn receiver he had all over the field.

If anyone ever again says he can't throw over the middle, you need to turn in your Bills card.

The running game was awful. His receiver dropped balls and fumbled. He had three monsters in his face hitting him within 2 seconds of just about ever play. He still fought and still had a good game.

I know it sounds strange after such a drubbing, but this may be the game that we look back on and point to when we say, "Tyrod is finally the Man."

Embarrassing loss, yes. But don't blame Tyrod. He played great.

I like TT--but you really are so off the mark that its painful. TTs weaknesses were right out front last night. He panicked in the pocket and was not creative(that falls on dennison too) about using the overpursuit of the D linemen against them.--There are many QBs who would have exploited the Jets D easily last nite even with a so so O line performance.

Bring some support for your nonsense argument. I have you Cam, do you want to dig into Eli and the 1-6 Giants?

What I think is going on is that you dont know what the hell is going on so you go to the lowest common denominator and talk QB. Only since you dont know whats going on you are not prepared to have that conversation. What you believe t be true has been proven false, over and over. Now if you want to make your argument Im all ears but leave 2012 in 2012.

He has hated Tyrod since day one. Couldn't get over that EJ lost the competition. All he has done is discredit Tyrod after every game. Last week he said he played ok. First time I ever seen him give any credit whatsoever.

I wasn't the one bringing up SB QBs to compare to Tyrod I was only commenting on it. Just because a SB QB is not doing well in 2017 doesn't make a excuse that Tyrod is 100xs better then him

Check the hyperbole because no one ever said 100x better. In fact, I said earlier in the thread, Id take Cam. That may not be right but its where I stand as of today.

Don't try to use hyperbole because the facts wont support your crusade.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I like TT--but you really are so off the mark that its painful. TTs weaknesses were right out front last night. He panicked in the pocket and was not creative(that falls on dennison too) about using the overpursuit of the D linemen against them.--There are many QBs who would have exploited the Jets D easily last nite even with a so so O line performance.

Romo was calling it last night, single coverage on the outside all night, quick throws would back the Jets off out of the stacked box. Crazy how these guys refuse to see it even though Romo was calling it last night right to there faces as they watch.

I think on that fumble he should have thrown it away. He was trying to force something in a game spiralling out of control so I am not going to kill him for it but I do think it was on him.

Yeah, but it was third and ten. He was just trying to make a play and the Jet tomahawked him from behind. It was on him but he was just trying to make a play down by 17 in the fourth quarter. So I wouldn't really think of it as reckless (not saying you are either). He did fumble and lose it though, so it's on him.

Romo was calling it last night, single coverage on the outside all night, quick throws would back the Jets off out of the stacked box. Crazy how these guys refuse to see it even though Romo was calling it last night right to there faces as they watch.

You couldnt make quick throws with the collapsed pocket!!! Thats the point. Thats why the OL has gotten crucified on here.

Check the hyperbole because no one ever said 100x better. In fact, I said earlier in the thread, Id take Cam. That may not be right but its where I stand as of today.

Don't try to use hyperbole because the facts wont support your crusade.

Stop with the crusade crap. I'm a fan and I'm talking about the Bills. This is a Tyrod thread I'm posting my opinion on it.

Were quick throws called? Did any of those single covered receivers have a 2 or 3 yard route?

Some people would rather have Tyrod pull the trigger before routes develop and risk an INT than take a sack. It is really a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

. By this you mean throw with timing and anticipation like all good NFL QBs do

You must be out of your mind. The Bills will N-E-V-E-R win with him. They MUST draft a QB in the first round, or this purgatory will continue.

Unless the Bills want to tank a season , Taylor is the best QB option till they have someone better. Of course they need to keep drafting to find a franchise QB , Taylor is a good bridge.

Stop with the crusade crap. I'm a fan and I'm talking about the Bills. This is a Tyrod thread I'm posting my opinion on it.

For 2.5 half years all you have ever posted is Tyrod sucks posts. That's a crusade.

funny how Romo called out how to fix it

Tyrod and the rest of the offense run the plays that Dennison calls. When Romo becomes our offensive coordinator they can do what Romo calls.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The same opinion that you post regardless of the game. Its a crusade. Everyone here knows it. Im just tired of the same BS. Today youve been challenged to support those opinions and so far you havent at all. Im not surprised. Its tough to support nonsense. If you want to continue crusading you will continue to be challenged to support those arguments.

We all have opinions that are wrong. There are disagreements all of the time but usually people provide support for what they believe. Most of us though have more than one opinion on the Bills. Youve just come here since March (or whenever) and posted the same thing 1,000 times. Its really tired.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For 2.5 half years all you have ever posted is Tyrod sucks posts. That's a crusade.

Tyrod and the rest of the offense run the plays that Dennison calls. When Romo becomes our offensive coordinator they can do what Romo calls.

I have wanted the Bills to draft a QB and find a franchise worthy QB by drafting QBs for many, many years, yes we need one, since Kelly we have needed one. I supported Tyrod from the beginning your making garbage up to support the crusade garbage. How about we talk about the COT and the gang posting your a member of by starting fights with posters calling them crusaders as they post a opinion about Tyrod in a Tyrod thread. Enough with the crusade garbage let's talk about the thread and not call names huh? Grow up Edited by xRUSHx

Come on man..."Take his legs away and he cannot win"...ok, so take away one his powerful tools...take away Cams legs and hes a terrible QB. Take away Wilsons legs and he is no where near the QB he is.

Take away Watson's legs and... er too soon?

Fair enough, I was just a fan of trying to make something happen in a game where we had little time left to do so.

Yeah, but it was third and ten. He was just trying to make a play and the Jet tomahawked him from behind. It was on him but he was just trying to make a play down by 17 in the fourth quarter. So I wouldn't really think of it as reckless (not saying you are either). He did fumble and lose it though, so it's on him.

Agreed.

The same opinion that you post regardless of the game. Its a crusade. Everyone here knows it. Im just tired of the same BS. Today youve been challenged to support those opinions and so far you havent at all. Im not surprised. Its tough to support nonsense. If you want to continue crusading you will continue to be challenged to support those arguments.

We all have opinions that are wrong. There are disagreements all of the time but usually people provide support for what they believe. Most of us though have more than one opinion on the Bills. Youve just come here since March (or whenever) and posted the same thing 1,000 times. Its really tired.

Why dont we all just let the season play out some more before we decide the question... Will TT get this team to the playoffs? Or not...

I have wanted the Bills to draft a QB and find a franchise worthy QB by drafting QBs for maby, many years, yes we need one, since Kelly we have needed one. I supported Tyrod from the beginning your making garbage up to support the crusade garbage. How about we talk about the COT and the gang posting your a member of by starting fights with posters calling them crusaders as they post a opinion about Tyrod in a Tyrod thread. Enough with the crusade garbage let's talk about the thread and not call names huh? Grow up

Sorry opinion man but I'm not a part of any cult. Yes you ha e dogged Tyrod from day one. You hated that EJ didn't get the start. Just like you hate that Peterman didn't get the start.

So if you want to talk about the thread then respond to the post I made in full. Grow up? You have 1000 posts that can be summed up two ways...Tyrod sucks draft a QB or right on man you nailed it Tyrod sucks.

Yeah. #1 offense in the league, threw for 35 TDs and rushed for 10 more. That's without Benjamin who went down with an ACL in preseason.

That's still not carrying a team when you have a top 6 defense in both yards and points. Now that I think about it they were top of the league in takeaways too. Edited by Scott7975

After listening to him call games, I wonder if coaching is in his future.

Maybe, he sure was calling it last night

Sorry opinion man but I'm not a part of any cult. Yes you ha e dogged Tyrod from day one. You hated that EJ didn't get the start. Just like you hate that Peterman didn't get the start.

So if you want to talk about the thread then respond to the post I made in full. Grow up? You have 1000 posts that can be summed up two ways...Tyrod sucks draft a QB or right on man you nailed it Tyrod sucks. That's still not carrying a team when you have a top 6 defense in both yards and points. Now that I think about it they were top of the league in takeaways too.

How about I just put you on the ignore list, please do the same for me

He lost his top 3 receivers from last year and his top target this year for half of the games. The offense thus far has been Shady and Tyrod. They have Ha day to make all of the plays. Now, with Benjamin here, Zay developing and Clay getting back it may lighten up some. Do you actually disagree with that??

I just disagreed with the 'massive' part. I don't think you can say that about a QB who's 29th in attempts/game and 27th in yards/game. Sure he's chipped in 210 rushing, but there are like 13 other QBs over 100 on the season.

That's still not carrying a team when you have a top 6 defense in both yards and points. Now that I think about it they were top of the league in takeaways too.

We are just going to have to disagree then.

BillnutinHouston, on 03 Nov 2017 - 3:26 PM, said:snapback.png

How about the pass into the flat to Shady that led him too far?

Is that the throw of a franchise qb?

I wont rest until we have a QB that throws with 100% accuracy

While i appreciate your "snarkyness" with your comment (seriously I LOL when i read it), I think the point is that a franchise QB makes that throw at a way higher percentage of efficiency than TT does. He does not throw a good short game ball. They are either offen low or behind the receiver instead of leading the receiver like they should.

Edited by BigPappy