Tyrod is a franchise QB

Domdab99

Check the hyperbole because no one ever said 100x better. In fact, I said earlier in the thread, Id take Cam. That may not be right but its where I stand as of today.

Don't try to use hyperbole because the facts wont support your crusade.

Stop with the crusade crap. I'm a fan and I'm talking about the Bills. This is a Tyrod thread I'm posting my opinion on it.

Romo was calling it last night, single coverage on the outside all night, quick throws would back the Jets off out of the stacked box. Crazy how these guys refuse to see it even though Romo was calling it last night right to there faces as they watch.

Were quick throws called? Did any of those single covered receivers have a 2 or 3 yard route?

Some people would rather have Tyrod pull the trigger before routes develop and risk an INT than take a sack. It is really a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

. By this you mean throw with timing and anticipation like all good NFL QBs do

You must be out of your mind. The Bills will N-E-V-E-R win with him. They MUST draft a QB in the first round, or this purgatory will continue.

Unless the Bills want to tank a season , Taylor is the best QB option till they have someone better. Of course they need to keep drafting to find a franchise QB , Taylor is a good bridge.

Stop with the crusade crap. I'm a fan and I'm talking about the Bills. This is a Tyrod thread I'm posting my opinion on it.

For 2.5 half years all you have ever posted is Tyrod sucks posts. That's a crusade.

funny how Romo called out how to fix it

Tyrod and the rest of the offense run the plays that Dennison calls. When Romo becomes our offensive coordinator they can do what Romo calls.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The same opinion that you post regardless of the game. Its a crusade. Everyone here knows it. Im just tired of the same BS. Today youve been challenged to support those opinions and so far you havent at all. Im not surprised. Its tough to support nonsense. If you want to continue crusading you will continue to be challenged to support those arguments.

We all have opinions that are wrong. There are disagreements all of the time but usually people provide support for what they believe. Most of us though have more than one opinion on the Bills. Youve just come here since March (or whenever) and posted the same thing 1,000 times. Its really tired.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For 2.5 half years all you have ever posted is Tyrod sucks posts. That's a crusade.

Tyrod and the rest of the offense run the plays that Dennison calls. When Romo becomes our offensive coordinator they can do what Romo calls.

I have wanted the Bills to draft a QB and find a franchise worthy QB by drafting QBs for many, many years, yes we need one, since Kelly we have needed one. I supported Tyrod from the beginning your making garbage up to support the crusade garbage. How about we talk about the COT and the gang posting your a member of by starting fights with posters calling them crusaders as they post a opinion about Tyrod in a Tyrod thread. Enough with the crusade garbage let's talk about the thread and not call names huh? Grow up Edited by xRUSHx

Come on man..."Take his legs away and he cannot win"...ok, so take away one his powerful tools...take away Cams legs and hes a terrible QB. Take away Wilsons legs and he is no where near the QB he is.

Take away Watson's legs and... er too soon?

I think on that fumble he should have thrown it away. He was trying to force something in a game spiralling out of control so I am not going to kill him for it but I do think it was on him.

Fair enough, I was just a fan of trying to make something happen in a game where we had little time left to do so.

Yeah, but it was third and ten. He was just trying to make a play and the Jet tomahawked him from behind. It was on him but he was just trying to make a play down by 17 in the fourth quarter. So I wouldn't really think of it as reckless (not saying you are either). He did fumble and lose it though, so it's on him.

Agreed.

The same opinion that you post regardless of the game. Its a crusade. Everyone here knows it. Im just tired of the same BS. Today youve been challenged to support those opinions and so far you havent at all. Im not surprised. Its tough to support nonsense. If you want to continue crusading you will continue to be challenged to support those arguments.

We all have opinions that are wrong. There are disagreements all of the time but usually people provide support for what they believe. Most of us though have more than one opinion on the Bills. Youve just come here since March (or whenever) and posted the same thing 1,000 times. Its really tired.

Why dont we all just let the season play out some more before we decide the question... Will TT get this team to the playoffs? Or not...

I have wanted the Bills to draft a QB and find a franchise worthy QB by drafting QBs for maby, many years, yes we need one, since Kelly we have needed one. I supported Tyrod from the beginning your making garbage up to support the crusade garbage. How about we talk about the COT and the gang posting your a member of by starting fights with posters calling them crusaders as they post a opinion about Tyrod in a Tyrod thread. Enough with the crusade garbage let's talk about the thread and not call names huh? Grow up

Sorry opinion man but I'm not a part of any cult. Yes you ha e dogged Tyrod from day one. You hated that EJ didn't get the start. Just like you hate that Peterman didn't get the start.

So if you want to talk about the thread then respond to the post I made in full. Grow up? You have 1000 posts that can be summed up two ways...Tyrod sucks draft a QB or right on man you nailed it Tyrod sucks.

Yeah. #1 offense in the league, threw for 35 TDs and rushed for 10 more. That's without Benjamin who went down with an ACL in preseason.

That's still not carrying a team when you have a top 6 defense in both yards and points. Now that I think about it they were top of the league in takeaways too. Edited by Scott7975

After listening to him call games, I wonder if coaching is in his future.

Maybe, he sure was calling it last night

Sorry opinion man but I'm not a part of any cult. Yes you ha e dogged Tyrod from day one. You hated that EJ didn't get the start. Just like you hate that Peterman didn't get the start.

So if you want to talk about the thread then respond to the post I made in full. Grow up? You have 1000 posts that can be summed up two ways...Tyrod sucks draft a QB or right on man you nailed it Tyrod sucks. That's still not carrying a team when you have a top 6 defense in both yards and points. Now that I think about it they were top of the league in takeaways too.

How about I just put you on the ignore list, please do the same for me

He lost his top 3 receivers from last year and his top target this year for half of the games. The offense thus far has been Shady and Tyrod. They have Ha day to make all of the plays. Now, with Benjamin here, Zay developing and Clay getting back it may lighten up some. Do you actually disagree with that??

I just disagreed with the 'massive' part. I don't think you can say that about a QB who's 29th in attempts/game and 27th in yards/game. Sure he's chipped in 210 rushing, but there are like 13 other QBs over 100 on the season.

That's still not carrying a team when you have a top 6 defense in both yards and points. Now that I think about it they were top of the league in takeaways too.

We are just going to have to disagree then.

BillnutinHouston, on 03 Nov 2017 - 3:26 PM, said:snapback.png

How about the pass into the flat to Shady that led him too far?

Is that the throw of a franchise qb?

I wont rest until we have a QB that throws with 100% accuracy

While i appreciate your "snarkyness" with your comment (seriously I LOL when i read it), I think the point is that a franchise QB makes that throw at a way higher percentage of efficiency than TT does. He does not throw a good short game ball. They are either offen low or behind the receiver instead of leading the receiver like they should.

Edited by BigPappy