White Facemasks

PISSCHUNK

IMO, we've got the best colors and uniforms in the NFL.

I think a lot of Bills fans would agree with you, which I find interesting.

I like our uniforms and don't consider them bad, but definitely not the best.

It's hard to screw up red, white, and blue though...

Not a fan of the white face mask on the white helmet.

IMO, we've got the best colors and uniforms in the NFL.

I wish they'd get rid of the mullet stripe, change it to an even, medium width stripe and then enlarge the logo just a bit. That would make their uniforms perfect imo.

Edited by elroy16

I wish they'd get rid of the mullet stripe, change it to an even, medium width stripe and then enlarge the logo just a bit. That would make their uniforms perfect imo.

yes I have been asking for this since the unveil. I was first to call it a mullet. They downsized the logo 15% when they went with current helmet change.

In meantime a navy stripe outside the helmet logo outside the white would math up the colors stripes in the uniform style better than current logo. The navy would go completely outside logo all the way around. Outside the current white or clear part there now that blends into helmet white. This would increase the visual size of the logo may 10%.

Like Lions new helmet logo has an outside strip same color as logo. Makes it pop out a lot more. Check it out.

Edited by cba fan

Here are looks for both teams.

So the Bills in all red, Jets in all green again? I gotta say, that is one of the worst looking games on tv. Of course, as long as the red team wins, it will be beautiful!

Edited by Buftex

I think a lot of Bills fans would agree with you, which I find interesting.

I like our uniforms and don't consider them bad, but definitely not the best.

It's hard to screw up red, white, and blue though...

Not a fan of the white face mask on the white helmet.

I care to differ on your opinion of 'it's hard to screw up red, white,and blue'

Exhibit A

Love the unis now, hated those abominations...

bills-02-06-whitenavy-aaronsprecher-675x

This is a road game "Colorless Rush". No BBFS reminiscing allowed.

per google

Is white a color or the absence of color?
On to your question: White is traditionally defined as the color of an object that reflects all, or a high majority of the visible spectrum (instead of absorbing some (colors) or all of them (black, aka the absence of light)); therefore it is the opposite of being the absence of color.

I love that our color rush is just our all whites. The all red was interesting, and I'm glad they did something weird like that, but let's just keep our great uniforms as they are.

It's not. It's really all-white. The only color is the numbers, two stripes on the sleeves, and the helmet logo. The pants have no stripes and they're wearing all-white cleats and socks.