Bills better off surrounding Taylor than replacing him?

dezertbill

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod is a leader. That matters a lot.

He is. He is also the 3rd best player on this offense.

1. Shady

2. Cordy

3. Tyrod

4. Richie

5. JMatt

After that our offense really is a bunch of JAGs. Those 5 HAVE to stay relatively healthy for us to keep on rolling.

He is. He is also the 3rd best player on this offense.

1. Shady

2. Cordy

3. Tyrod

4. Richie

5. JMatt

After that our offense really is a bunch of JAGs. Those 5 HAVE to stay relatively healthy for us to keep on rolling.

my definition of best is how they rank in the league at their specific position.

#1 - Richie is a Top 5 LG

#2 - Shady is a Top 10 RB

#3 - Cordy is a Top 10 LT

#4 - TT is a top 15 QB

#5 - Clay is a Top 15 TE

Passing + Running - Sack

In 2015 his average was 242.2

In 2016 his average was 227.4

So far in 2017 his average is 203.7

Thanks- math was never my strong suit and I didnt crunch numbers- goin off of memory that he has had some 300 plus total yard games- cheers- go Bills!

I think the Benjamin trade pretty much answers this question, as far as OBD concerned.

Benjamin can get Tyrod out of trouble. if all else fails just throw i up for grabs and KB will come down with it. no excuses now, Tyrod has some pretty talented weapons at his disposal when everyone is healthy

I don't understand why folks don't think this team can make it far. I don't think many teams are playing better consistent football than us right now.

It's about time for a thread on Taylor :rolleyes:. If he was a really good quarterback, there'd never be one. Personally, I'd rather not have the threads.

you forgot to mention 300 yards....🤐😨

I don't understand why folks don't think this team can make it far. I don't think many teams are playing better consistent football than us right now.

you forgot to mention 300 yards....

You don't make a trade right now unless you expect to push for the playoffs. This team believes and I believe.

I don't get why so many on this board think that Petterman will have be a starter in this league. He's a 5th round pick. A dime a dozen. If anyone thinks he will ever outplay TT for the job, I have a bridge I want to sell you.

Oh the horror. Im sure youd probably live with several more TDs from Tyrod if it meant a few more turnovers.

Well that's part of the reason I asked Wayne for specific instances this year where Watson was getting the points Taylor wasn't.

It's like people think it's an apples to apples translation of what a QB does with one team to another.

Bill O'Brien- Offensive Coach with an offensive mind

Sean McDermott- Defensive Coach with a defensive mind

McDermott doesn't really like to pass the football unless he's behind, which has been only 35% of the entire time we've played this season, yet during that 35% of our season, Taylor has 52% of his completions and 62.5% of his TDs. Taylor's actually been pretty damn good when we've been behind. He has the 6th best passer rating.

You really think it's just so inevitable he was going to put more responsibility on Watson's shoulders than Taylor's? If anything, I think Watson, a rookie, would have been throwing even less than Taylor under McDermott.

But I just love the way people clamor for other QBs while totally neglecting the head coach or offensive system/philosophy already in place.