Bills vs. Raiders Postgame

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Defense was amazing.

2. Dareus wasn't missed.

3. Shady was being shady for a 2nd week in a row.

4. Critical 3rd down conversions to extend drives on offense.

5. Fans were nice and loud today.

6. Refs were absolutely horrible today.

Bobo, I wish you were Boobonators.

Didn't get a chance to fully concentrate on watching, glad they got a bunch of turnovers after I bitched about the defense! Good game all around :lol:

Haha you weren't the only one. I did too and that turned things around.. let's take credit LOL

I am proud of how the Bills turned things around early in this game.

Gave up the big first drive to the Raiders.

Had their own first possession killed by a non-existent penalty on that huge completion of 40 + yards.

The Bills could have laid down and taken a beating today.

Instead they got up, brushed the dust off and knocked out their opponent.

Out damn standing!

Great team win today. Taylor did just enough, it was like watching a R Wilson performance.

The only critique I have is the Bills need to score touchdowns on turnovers in the opponents side of the 50 more often. This will be a big need on the road.

Not a complaint. Enjoying the win. This team is moving together in one direction. So far so good.

Big tip of the hat to Sean McDermott. This team plays hard for each other. We saw the comraderie after Tate's catch. First time 4-0 at home since Jim's last year. If this is the process, I love the process....

That was one of the best things I've seen from a Bills team in a long time. That was great, this team plays hard for each other which is a big part of winning.

@WGR550

McDermott - Beautiful day in Western New York isn't it?

McDermott - Good team defense throughout the game

McDermott - I'm going to talk about this team, I don't want to know about the past

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott: Tre'Davious White did a good job on a Pro Bowl receiver. We made some adjustments.

Didn't get a chance to fully concentrate on watching, glad they got a bunch of turnovers after I bitched about the defense! Good game all around :lol:

I was thrilled to see the defense not only create turnovers, but play well on third down and force punts. The previous 5-2 start with fitz, the defense forced a bunch of turnovers, but couldn't stop anyone. Last week against TB gave me that same feeling and after the first drive, I was worried about their inability to create stops. After that first drive though, they did a great job stopping the run, forcing long 3rd downs, and making stops.

Some very iffy penalties took away some first downs in the red zone. I'd like to see some more TDs from the offense, but I'm not going to nit pick too hard right now, awesome win!

Edited by elroy16

Things I like:

After a pretty good absence home field advantage is back.

Winning the takeaway battle. The stats are there to back it up if you win this you're going to win more games than you lose.

Playing as a team perhaps the best In town in my memory and I go back to the Knox years.

Things I don't like:

Pass rush

When the turnovers and Luck dry up will you have playmakers that can win you a game.

That Phantom penalty in the first quarter was one of the worst I've ever seen where the player slipped and we got flagged but credit to the team for not letting Hochuli and his crew take over.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost