Interesting Dareus post on facebook-Bills Mafia page

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: why would the Giants even consider trading Eli? Their offense would quickly become even worse than ours if that is possible.

The real question is why would anyone want to trade for Eli at this point? He's done. On the other hand, the Giants should truly be in tank mode now. They have zero chance of accomplishing anything this year other than sustaining more career-threatening injuries to players they need for the future.

At 3-2 going in to the bye week I doubt we make any drastic changes to the roster other than signing guys to fill voids left by injury. In my eyes, I see us making a minor trade to accommodate the TE position unless we can get Barnadge to sign.

I mean, we have lost two games by less than a TD, so we can argue that some minor adjustments could be made to gain more production. If we were in a different boat with a losing record, than yes I could see us making some drastic changes like what most are predicting.

I still find it hard to believe we'd take on dead cap space to get rid of a good player, simply to appease a coach's ego.

Yeah, our FO has never done it before.............................................................................................rolls eyes.

Interesting article in the Buffalo News today. Speculation about Glenn to Green Bay for Cobb. Or to Chargers to T. Williams. Also could swing Dareus to Arizona for JJ Nelson (speed at WR!). Cap space is irrelevant at this point. We have enough space to trade Glenn for T. Williams; then Dareus for JJ Nelson. Our WR corp is instantly improved. (Matthews, Williams, Nelson and Zay). Then draft OL and WR in next years draft in addition to QB.

At 3-2 going in to the bye week I doubt we make any drastic changes to the roster other than signing guys to fill voids left by injury. In my eyes, I see us making a minor trade to accommodate the TE position unless we can get Barnadge to sign.

I mean, we have lost two games by less than a TD, so we can argue that some minor adjustments could be made to gain more production. If we were in a different boat with a losing record, than yes I could see us making some drastic changes like what most are predicting.

getting Barnadge would be fantastic.

Edited by RyanC883

Interesting article in the Buffalo News today. Speculation about Glenn to Green Bay for Cobb. Or to Chargers to T. Williams. Also could swing Dareus to Arizona for JJ Nelson (speed at WR!). Cap space is irrelevant at this point. We have enough space to trade Glenn for T. Williams; then Dareus for JJ Nelson. Our WR corp is instantly improved. (Matthews, Williams, Nelson and Zay). Then draft OL and WR in next years draft in addition to QB.

getting Barnadge would be fantastic.

id be a fan of all of these.

I have watched much of GB this year. Is LT a big weakness for them?

I was dating this girl when I was in college. I was going for it one night but she didn't want it....she wanted to pay attention to the movie. I told her I didn't come over to her place to watch a movie so I left. Should have stayed home and kept drinking with my friends.

THAT WAS MY DAUGHTER YOU SONUVA B#*%$#%!!!.......

:o