Is Dennison the problem?

RyanC883

This is Tyrods 3rd OC, how many do they have to fire before they figure out the real problem. SMH

Shady can't get the running game going because teams are game planing to stop the run and make Tyrod be a QB. Put Peterman in and watch this offense come to life.

Edited by xRUSHx

This is Tyrods 3rd OC, how many do they have to fire before they figure out the real problem. SMH

Shady can't get the running game going because teams are game planing to stop the run and make Tyrod be a QB. Put Peterman in and watch this offense come to life.

Come to life? Yeah as he throws 5 yard dinks and dunks every play. Peterman isnt the answer either

Not a fan, but WR is the main problem imo. We have none. All we hear is we beat the Falcons because Jones and Sanu was out, I guess that makes Matt Ryan terrible. Where the hell is Tyrod's recievers ever? He has none! But oh Tyrod is terrible. It gets really old.

They're gonna do the same with Peterman

Come to life? Yeah as he throws 5 yard dinks and dunks every play. Peterman isnt the answer either

Peterman has a very quick release he is exactly what is needed to finish the season. With Peterman at least we can evaluate the rest of the offense, with Tyrod everyone looks horrible.

Not a fan, but WR is the main problem imo. We have none. All we hear is we beat the Falcons because Jones and Sanu was out, I guess that makes Matt Ryan terrible. Where the hell is Tyrod's recievers ever? He has none! But oh Tyrod is terrible. It gets really old.

He had 3 last season with Woods, Watkins and Clay and still was unable to produce. Can I have a QB who can elevate the play of their wideouts??

Yup. (Hank Hill voice)

Guys are open, the line is holding the ball forever while Tyrod cant seam to find anyone. When a QB plays hold the ball to long everyone looks bad, it plays into the Ds strength. Remember how Trent Edwards did the same thing and these same excuses happened blaming everyone but him. A deer in headlights.

I can't remember the last time the Bills started a game with a worse group of WRs than they did today. The RBs are old and slow. Tolbert a 3rd down back? Really? Shady is great, but he's more quick than fast.

The TEs are Clay, a blocking TE, and a converted QB.

The offense is slow in the wrong parts, old in the wrong parts, and inexperienced in the wrong parts.

And for everyone who is trusting the process, think of this. The Bills offense could be Watson at QB, Watkins at WR, and Shady at RB. With the defense delivering, that offense looks a hell of a lot better than what was out on the field today.

He had 3 last season with Woods, Watkins and Clay and still was unable to produce. Can I have a QB who can elevate the play of their wideouts??

Goff looks pretty good throwing the ball to Watkins and Woods...

Pretty much this. TT had weapons and still could not produce at a high level.

I remember reading all this same BS with Fitz when he only had Stevie Johnson.

Goff looks pretty good throwing the ball to Watkins and Woods...

A good QB makes a good WR core.

. Throwing them open helps a WR core. Holding the ball forever waiting for WR to be wide open hurts everyone, that line will fail over and over again. Can't get a running game going if there is zero respect for a throw.

Edited by xRUSHx

When your qb cant throw from the pocket it kind of makes your playcalling tough

When you have McCoy, a rookie receiver and a bunch of guys out there at skill positions it's pretty hard to throw too.

I wonder (and hope) he as a different offense with a Different QB. Because if we go draft a legit thrower and this is still the offense what a waste.

Look at how much better Simiens looked witout Dennisons scheme. Hope we arent headed for the same when we draft our future.

Look at how much better Simiens looked witout Dennisons scheme. Hope we arent headed for the same when we draft our future.

Dennison was McD's second choice for OC. If he's as honest with his staff as he is with his players (competition, earn your job), it stands to reason that he should look to upgrade here as well after the season (same with Castillo).

Somehow that never seems to happen with coaches, though...

I challenge them to make the change at QB if Peterman looks as bad as Tyrod has I'll agree its the OC and everyone else until then I will continue to blame Tyrod. 3rd OC proves it's the QB not the system in my opinion. Don't need to look very far, Roman tried to make Tyrod be a QB and is the same fail we are in right now.

Edited by xRUSHx

Dennison was McD's second choice for OC. If he's as honest with his staff as he is with his players (competition, earn your job), it stands to reason that he should look to upgrade here as well after the season (same with Castillo).

Somehow that never seems to happen with coaches, though...

We would get real lucky if we got to switch to a better OC before we continue to dck around with dennison and castillos garbage

This year the new OC has a new blocking scheme. Shady is being abused by the resultsnt terrible blocking. The pass game is just as nad as it was last year, and with the loss of a runnig game we look/are awful on offense.

Might be. The new line coach might also be a problem.

This year the Bills are 17th rushing after being #1 the last two years.

We were the #1 rushing team in the NFL the last 2 years. We're near the bottom now.

Shady has one rushing game of 100yds in 5 games now. Tyrod is not running either.

One glaring change. I think the answer is fairly obvious.

Stop it. These people want to blame tyrod for everything. Take your obvious facts and shove it.

:lol: :lol:

I don't think most fans were thrilled with this hire, but he was part of a SB winning team that including both Brock Osweiler and a washed up Peyton Manning as starters between the regular season and playoffs.

I think the issue with Dennison's offense is he needs a true pocket QB who can not only be an effective game manager but take chances when needed which is why I maintain Peterman would be the better option despite no NFL starts under his belt.

I don't think most fans were thrilled with this hire, but he was part of a SB winning team that including both Brock Osweiler and a washed up Peyton Manning as starters between the regular season and playoffs.

I think the issue with Dennison's offense is he needs a true pocket QB who can not only be an effective game manager but take chances when needed which is why I maintain Peterman would be the better option despite no NFL starts under his belt.

We were the #1 rushing team in the NFL the last 2 years. We're near the bottom half now.

Shady has one rushing game of 100yds in 5 games now. Tyrod is not running either.

One glaring change. I think the answer is fairly obvious.