Cam Newton under fire for comment toward female reporter

YoloinOhio

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter is in her early 20's and has followed football since she can remember. She gets this kind of stuff from guys all the time, thinkingg she can't know as much about football as the guys do. And she routinely makes them look like idiots. If she had been the reported she simply would have taught Newton about his own playbook and routes and made him look foolish.

And for some of the Neanderthals and their inane comments here, she'd just chew you up and spit you out. And her younger sister would stomp on the remains.

I think it's funny she was offended. not surprised though since it has become such a sensitive society. if the words "female" and "sweetheart" are offensive I suggest she stay out of the locker room.

You do realize society is leaving people like you behind, right?

My daughter is in her early 20's and has followed football since she can remember. She gets this kind of stuff from guys all the time, thinkingg she can't know as much about football as the guys do. And she routinely makes them look like idiots. If she had been the reported she simply would have taught Newton about his own playbook and routes and made him look foolish.

And for some of the Neanderthals and their inane comments here, she'd just chew you up and spit you out. And her younger sister would stomp on the remains.

Good on her.

sometimes I mute the announcers and enjoy in silence (only miss the crowd noise)

was watching with my wife recently and she was like, how come no sound

because your comments are far better......then I start ragging on the announcers, turn the sound back on and start making fun of every stupid thing they say (probably was a Tasker game)

she got a good chuckle

Feminist men coming in here to stand up for this chick are the reason why vaginas go dry. I bet she would let Cam bang before any of you feminists men could. Yall go to those feminists protest hoping the women will fall in love with you but they dont. Women like a-hole men because a-hole men know how to bang a woman real good. Feminists men cant even attract gay men because they view you as weak too.

Weren't you on the cover of a magazine recently?

the-fedora-d-gentleman-nice-guys-finish-

Mountain out of a mole hill.Cam should cease talking to reporters. HE lost a sponsor over a silly mistake. It's not like he was out there calling out women and saying they shouldn't do this type of job. He thought it was weird(funny) that a woman asked a real question and not just 'how did you feel when...?"

Again, mountain out of a mole hill.

Do you have any more insights? I will take notes...

Yeah sure. Heres a story that the feminists men in here can relate to.

Last night I had a fire going in the pit. My stepson who is in his second year of college sat out there with me and was telling me how Cam was wrong about what he said. He was telling me about how we need to respect women more and be more sensitive, etc. etc. My eyes widened with joy when he was telling me this. This is how the convo went:

I said: you must be getting a lot of ass from a lot of women at school for standing up for them.

He chuckled: no

I said: well you must be getting a lot of ass from one particular lady, which is cool

He said: no, nothing like that at all

I smirkingly say: whatre you a virgin still

He said: yeah, I am

I said while laughing: damn, you mean to tell me the entire time your fighting for womens rights, just giving women respect who havent even earned it, and the last piece of ass you had was your mother

He said with a down look on his face: whatever man

I got up and place my hand on his shoulder, he looked up at me, I smiled at him and told him good luck with that.

Then I went in the house and banged his mom.

Last night I had a fire going in the pit. My stepson who is in his second year of college sat out there with me and was telling me how Cam was wrong about what he said. He was telling me about how we need to respect women more and be more sensitive, etc. etc. My eyes widened with joy when he was telling me this. This is how the convo went:

I said: you must be getting a lot of ass from a lot of women at school for standing up for them.

I said: well you must be getting a lot of ass from one particular lady, which is cool

I said while laughing: damn, you mean to tell me the entire time your fighting for womens rights, just giving women respect who havent even earned it, and the last piece of ass you had was your mother

I got up and place my hand on his shoulder, he looked up at me, I smiled at him and told him good luck with that.

I inspire to be you.

Must be nice to be a complete jackass.

you do realize it eventually leaves everyone behind. meanwhile I am still here in a society that honestly, I wont mind leaving behind when the time comes.

thanks for your insight

nice way to put it. Pass a beer over

Must be nice to be a complete jackass.

if you wanted to really look at what he is saying - the step son is a pansy. Plain and simple.

nice way to put it. Pass a beer over

if you wanted to really look at what he is saying - the step son is a pansy. Plain and simple.

I really did look at what he said. And he's a jackass. Treating people of any gender with respect is not a problem. Not treating people with respect is the problem.

Lots of feminists men in this thread.

Thats the vast majority of men these days unfortunately.

The rise of feminism is directly correlated with the long term decline in male testosterone levels starting around 1950 and which have continued to this day...pretty soon teenagers will need to go on TRT just to hit puberty...

The epidemic nobody wants to talk about...

Feminists only cry about comments a man makes about a woman but they're always quiet when a woman makes belittling and derogatory comments towards men.

Hi, Arch. Did Edith get you a beer yet?

When I was in my early twenties I tended bar in NYC, I worked with a big Irish American guy named Bill, who was ten years my senior. A group of people came in after work. Bill walks over to a woman in that group and says "what will it be doll?". She says "excuse me but I'm a Federal Court Judge, I've worked hard to get here, please don't address me as doll". Without missing a beat Bill says "whatever you say hon". I just looked at her and said, "he's never going to get it".

When I was in my early twenties I tended bar in NYC, I worked with a big Irish American guy named Bill, who was ten years my senior. A group of people came in after work. Bill walks over to a woman in that group and says "what will it be doll?". She says "excuse me but I'm a Federal Court Judge, I've worked hard to get here, please don't address me as doll". Without missing a beat Bill says "whatever you say hon". I just looked at her and said, "he's never going to get it".

he had nothing to get. Doll, sir, ma'am ... All the same

Best I ever did was at a Lowe's I was down aisle from the girl I was dating years ago (Kelly) and we had to get parts for a machine broke down in a field. Messy, old clothes, all that. Woman walks by with her husband and we overheard her making a comment. I heard the comment "these white trashy women just don't know how to dress in public."

I turned to the man dead in the eyes "sir, please put a muzzle on your B word because clearly she doesn't know how to keep her mouth closed in public."

Went over real well, couple in their 50's. His face went white, her face red.

Edited by Boyst62

APPARENTLY POOR miss innocent has a twitter account where in the past she joked about riding with dad and making "very racist" comments about Indians and other including blacks..check it for yourself

What on earth does that have to do with Cam's comments?

What on earth does that have to do with Cam's comments?

Cam was wrong ,no doubt about the way he said it ,,but as usual,,, his lack of political awareness and now he is called a bad person,.,who hasn't said something before thinking about what others interpret it as? the fact that a woman was as well as informed as she is ,should have been framed in his response, then no problem ? how many here can actually ask a in depth question as she did?

all that said she is not the innocent girl as she is being portrayed by media, she has as many faults as anyone else.

Cam was wrong ,no doubt about the way he said it ,,but as usual,,, his lack of political awareness and now he is called a bad person,.,who hasn't said something before thinking about what others interpret it as? the fact that a woman was as well as informed as she is ,should have been framed in his response, then no problem ? how many here can actually ask a in depth question as she did?

all that said she is not the innocent girl as she is being portrayed by media, she has as many faults as anyone else.

I'm not entirely sure what I just read is English.

Oh he gets it...he isn't playing into their stupidity and doing his own thing...

He's a guy feminisists love to hate but is the guy they cheat on with when they get tired of their doormat husbands and boyfriends and want an actual male.

Funny how feminists get nearly everything they want and women are more unhappy now then ever.

Edited by matter2003

Oh he gets it...he isn't playing into their stupidity and doing his own thing...

He's a guy feminisists love to hate but is the guy they cheat on with when they get tired of their doormat husbands and boyfriends and want an actual male.

Funny how feminists get nearly everything they want and women are more unhappy now then ever.

My daughter would wipe the floor with you.

Have you ever heard the phrase two wrongs don't make a right?

The reporter should have just expressed her knowledge of routes etc and made him look stupid.

My daughter would wipe the floor with you.

Have you ever heard the phrase two wrongs don't make a right?

The reporter should have just expressed her knowledge of routes etc and made him look stupid.

can I give her a call, wanna see what happens

Does anyone keeping this hot mess going into its 14th page have any actual understanding of feminism as a critical theory?

It's a useful, legitimate scholarly approach to deconstructing socio/political/cultural experience, and is in NO WAY connected to the popular misapplication of any misandrist (look it up) crap that men have been whining about for decades.

In this country you're allowed to be a boorish cave man, like Cam Newton. But other people are allowed to give you s#!t for it. That's how it works. And none of it has much to do with what guys with pronounced brows and conveniently angry women call "feminism."