Jordan Matthews Thumb Injury Update: Active vs. TB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the same guy (Matthews) that I witnessed live, puking on the field against Ole Miss in 2012 due to a concussion.

He ended the game with 200 yards receiving...

I told my buddy that night he would be a stud in the NFL.

I love that he’s a Buffalo Bill and we need to resign him.

Again, kudos to McBean.

This is the same guy (Matthews) that I witnessed live, puking on the field against Ole Miss in 2012 due to a concussion.

He ended the game with 200 yards receiving...

I told my buddy that night he would be a stud in the NFL.

I love that he’s a Buffalo Bill and we need to resign him.

Again, kudos to McBean.

Yes, because the team needs more guys who have been concussed to the point of vomiting.

Yes, because the team needs more guys who have been concussed to the point of vomiting.

Youve obviously been drinking a little too much this morning my friend.

The point was Matthews is tough as hell.

Weve had softies on this roster in the past that would miss time due to soreness.

This guy has proven over time to be durable and an overall great football player that you should want on your team for a very long time.

Edited by McBean

Rapoport: #Bills WR Jordan Matthews (broken thumb) is expected to play today with a special glove vs. #Bucs, sources say. 2 wks earlier then expected.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

Bills WR Jordan Matthews will play Sunday and wear a splint over his surgically-repaired right thumb, a source told ESPN's Jeff Darlington. NFL Network first reported Matthews would play Sunday vs. Tampa. He is officially listed as questionable.

Will he be able to catch the ball with a splint over his thumb or will the ball bounce off it ?

I think his role today will be that of a decoy.

He was making catches in practice.

He will probably be limited today I am sure but they aren't going to put him out there as just a decoy.