I'm a Taylor Fan........ But again 213 yards passing

Billsfan1972

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what's so magic about 300 yds?

...you tell me...that seems to be the omnipotent peg of judgment around here......10-6 and a playoff berth breaking the schneid whether he averages 150 or 450 doesn't mean a damn bit of difference to me....you think Trent Dilfer gave a rat's azz about his stats that got him a ring?.......has he apologized?.....go back to the 1994 draft....Brylcream Mel had Dilfer in his top 5 going to th Colts who took Trev Albert....Mel tweaked and Colts GM Tobin said. "Mel who?".....he moves to Ravens after being drafted by Bucs and gets his SB ring with prolific numbers of 153 yards passing...yup stats are THE end all cure all............

None.

We will beat the Pats 2-0. Pats wont score and Poyer gets a safety on Brady. That will happen on the Pats first possession of the game. McDennison will be so comfortable with a 2 point lead he will run Shady until he pukes. We run so much time off the clock that the game will end at 2:37 pm

passing yards does not correlate with winning.

👍🏻 well done

There is no magic with the #300

It's a place TT hardly ever reaches. IIRC twice in 32 games.

Knowing he can do it removes the doubt.

THis years defense and last years offense would have made us a legit playoff team

just saying

Woulda coulda

What if..............

There is still time ya know

And ready for a ticker tape parade for the Offense?

Please can we see a 300 yard passing game and a win, which every NFL team but the Bills seem capable of?

So, it's not enough to just have a win anymore..........now we need to win with at least 300 yards passing?

Got it.

Aye Carumba!!!!!

Actually the two main receivers that Goff has, TT DID have last year. Watkins and Woods. He wasn't producing 300 yard games then either. So what. The Bills' scheme is different. This year the O line has not been as solid and there's no deep threat so the options for TT are different. At least he's not checking down over and over, and he's hitting passes over the middle which he never did before (hasn't anyone noticed that?).

Actually, Tyrod didn't have those receivers, they were mostly hurt all year.

Just not true. They're actually a pretty good road team.

4-4 last year, and actually started by winning there first 2 games on the road. So they are now 2 and 5 going back to last year on there last 7 road games, opposed to 7 and 3 at home

Edited by billsfan11

That was one of the greatest wins in years. Taylor had no backup halfback (why?), No back up receivers either.

In two plus years he is now 17-15 with not exactly a Super Bowl lineup.

Bottom line, he played great and it was a great win. Nothing else needs to be said.

I think as the season goes on we may see a difference for the better as far as the offense is concerned, well at least i hope so !!

It takes a while for the players especially in a new system to 1. get it down & 2. to build timing with in the system not to mention Tyrod has a entire new cast at WR that he basically has never played with & i would say thats huge !!

Sure Clay & Oleary have some familiarity with Tyrod & i think it shows to this point but Jones can't seem to find the handle on a ball thrown to him & the rest of the guys are coming along but it's slow !!

But i will keep praying GO BILLS !!

Last time I checked, it was final score that determined winners and losers of games. Matt Stafford threw for 125 in the Lions' rout of the NY Giants. Siemian threw for 239...26 more yards that Tyrod - and lost. I'm more impressed with the efficiency of Taylor last week. Not to say I would not mind seeing him consistently throw for 300 - but only with maintaining the efficiency. If I had the time, I would like to learn what percentage of 300+ yard passing games result in wins. The other point is that defense - not the opposing D - but, in this case the Bills' D, has a huge effect on this. Brady threw for 300+ against the Texans because he had to. The Pats defense is last in the league. Passing yards will always be limited when a team is up and able to run for some first downs to eat clock.