Who roughed the referee?

Kelly the Dog

I haven't seen an explanation or replay of this. McD said after the game it was a coach and not a player who got in the ref's way. That dude was pissed. Ha. Does anyone know which coach or what he actually did? Was he on the field or just in the ref's way along the sideline? I have seen a lot of refs hit or stumble or get bowled over but I don't think I have ever seen a ref that mad.

I agree he looked mad. I noticed some trainer for the Bills was kissing the wounded official's ass a bit, handing him a fresh towel and giving him a water bottle for a drink. He seemed to be extra attentive, trying to butter the SJ up so as to avoid some sort of bench penalty, which made me laugh.

Dude looks like Milton from Office Space, LMAO...

He was trying to chase down the official... "Give me back my stapler..." hahahahaha

Edited by matter2003

Haha, from that link "The longest tenured coach in Bills history, Lester currently serves as the assistant to head coach Dick Jauron"

Looks like they need to update his bio.

Figures. The one main positive I took from this game -aside from a fine performance by the Defense, was the notable lack of penalties, which was a common theme for years.

Turns out, it's because we took out a referee and 'sent a message' to the other refs, 'You're Next!'

id love to see a video of what happened to the ref. what a baby that he left the game. he just wanted the day off and some kind of injury settlement i'm guessing

Kind of hot and humid out there and the refs room is air conditioned. ;)

id love to see a video of what happened to the ref. what a baby that he left the game. he just wanted the day off and some kind of injury settlement i'm guessing

Lol looked like a fat a$$ baby biatch who bumbled over himself and wanted to throw a flag on us. Was waiting for him to stick that thumb in his mouth on the way to the locker room.

I, for one, am ok with this.

Love it lol

Maybe he shares doctor with Jarius Byrd?

Yet another replay that CBS failed to show. It was a critical penalty, and then CBS dwelled on it for like 5 minutes. would have been nice to see what happened.

You are assuming there was a camera pointed in that area or you expect CBS to generate one by CGI.