Cam Newton Stat Prediction

boyst

We all know he looked rusty.

We all know our DB's looked good.

How many TD's, INT's, yards and sacks are on his stat line Monday morning?

2 TD's, 2 INT's, 230 yards, 1 sack.

I expect him to be pressured but elusive and be on the winning team

I'm gonna go 1 passing TD, 1 rushing TD (on another QB sneak) - 198 yards passing, 3 sacks and 2 INTs in a 17-14 Buffalo win. :D

That's pretty close.

i'd like to see them get some good hits on him early if he tries to run with it. that will set the tempo and ruin his day from the start. Cam has a bad attitude and if they hit him hard they will get in his head. pretty much what the Broncos did to him in the Super Bowl

i'd like to see them get some good hits on him early if he tries to run with it. that will set the tempo and ruin his day from the start. Cam has a bad attitude and if they hit him hard they will get in his head. pretty much what the Broncos did to him in the Super Bowl

Spot on. I know it's alot easier said than done, but if they can do this, and get him in a funk, combined with that rusty shoulder, I see not just a victory, but a decisive one.

Under 190 yards. 1 td 2 picks. I think he is rusty and not quite healthy. I would be more worried if we had rexs defense. Cam is at his best when he has big plays. If he doesnt get multiple 50 yard plays their offense is very inconsistent. This is a battle of very similar teams. Think our defense is good enough to avoid the big plays and stop their ground attack. I think our offense is good enough to sustain a few long drives and get 1 or 2 big plays. Thats the differance in the game. Who gets the big plays on offense and break the game open with one on defense.

Spot on. I know it's alot easier said than done, but if they can do this, and get him in a funk, combined with that rusty shoulder, I see not just a victory, but a decisive one.

I agree with both of you. He doesnt make the best decision under pressure. He has some farve in him where he can place too trust in his arm to force some tight throws into traffic. Alexander will be key. I would put him in the a gap alot and bring pressure to his face. I think Lawson will make a big impact and will hustle himself into a sack or 2 when Cam holds onto the ball to long and/or gets flushed to him while trying to escape the pocket.

Edited by Mat68

2-8

17 yds

1 sack for 8 yd loss

Out of game after 1st quarter after a crunching Dareus sack forces him to land on throwing shoulder re-injuring it.

Carolina defense tries to keep it close but with no QB leading the O the Panthers fall. Bills 24- Car 17

Bills go to 2-0 but media pundits are quick to point out the "It was the Jets" and "If Cam wasn't hurt" excuses.

Bills continue to fight to earn respect but drop 2 spots in next weeks power rankings. Stay tuned!