Boldin does want to play football

MAJBobby

Does anyone think he is 2nd guessing his retirement? Supposedly he retired as he believed the Bills weren't a contender and that he wanted to go to the Pats after Edelman's injury. 1/4 of the way through the year, the Bills are a game ahead of the Pats and are in need of receiving help. He would have been the perfect person, but i think he burned the bridge on the way out based on his Patriot comments. Thoughts?

He quit on the team before they even played a game. Let him sit out while the bills hold his rights.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he didnt want to be here after a week why welcome him back? Because, we look good now? He was not the player he was. He struggled to get open in preseason I say no. I think Philly Brown can do enough and sure handed enough to minimize the loss of Matthews. To me the Wr group for the next month comes down to is Buffalo able to get Zay Jones some confidence. We do that he could be our #1 real quick. The reason for my optimism is the simple fact that a rookie Wr normally struggles with separation. So far that has not been the case. He is a natural catcher so Imo it will only a matter of time.

Edited by Mat68

If Boldin calls the Bills begging to come back, I wouldn't take him. He made his decision and that ship has sailed. Not to mention after he quit our team he says he'd consider playing for the Pats. Would not set a good example if he wanted to come back to open the door again for him. Move on

Does anyone think he is 2nd guessing his retirement? Supposedly he retired as he believed the Bills weren't a contender and that he wanted to go to the Pats after Edelman's injury. 1/4 of the way through the year, the Bills are a game ahead of the Pats and are in need of receiving help. He would have been the perfect person, but i think he burned the bridge on the way out based on his Patriot comments. Thoughts?

There is already thread on issue. Same issue discussed there.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/195918-boldin-does-want-to-play-football/?hl=boldin