Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its his Mantra. Or coach soeak

Philly Brown has been brutal all off-season but cool he is on the team. Sweet and a young promsing WR is not (actually 2 if you count Shorts).

As I said, sometimes you try to put those young promising guys on the PS, and keep a vet. If he was on the 53, Reilly would not be dressing game day. The result for the Bills and Reilly are the same if he clears waivers and is put on the PS. It's the risk they are willing to take, as that's where undrafted young promising players tend to end up.

As I said, sometimes you try to put those young promising guys on the PS, and keep a vet. If he was on the 53, Reilly would not be dressing game day. The result for the Bills and Reilly are the same if he clears waivers and is put on the PS. It's the risk they are willing to take, as that's where undrafted young promising players tend to end up.

TRUTH WELL SPOKEN ^^^^^

thank you

buffaloboyinATL, on 02 Sept 2017 - 2:32 PM, said:

is he available? He is a gamer. Does his best at gametime so hard to judge in pre season. Worth a look...

Preseason is precisely where you judge him. Are you basing your he does "his best at gametime" comment from his Clemson games?

Just call it straight, the dude isn't an impact player or scary in the NFL regardless of his menacing, gonna-start-a-barroom-fight physical appearance that he established in college.