Ragland traded to KC for 4th round 2019 pick

MAJBobby

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think if you went out 2 years for a draft pick then it would be a pure conditional pick based on number of snaps the guy plays. The fact that it isn't tells me the Bills really don't have much faith in this cat, that and they didn't see him making the final 53 so they figured it would be better to get something.

He sure was a beast in college though. I hope the kid comes back strong.

I love the double standard too of complaining that we suck yet all our sucky players are worth a mini fortune.

McD and BB need to go all in for a QB next draft. Otherwise this is all pointless.

Would you say adding more future picks makes that more or less likely to happen?

I mean we might not even get the pick. The likely condition on it is making the KC chiefs team this year.

That is not a guarantee

Thats what happens when you turn the GM and coaching staff over every two years.

Hopefully we are covered on the upside too. That would be one benefit of waiting a year for the pick in case he really pans out.

Don't mind the perceived undervalue many are complaining about so much. What I don't like is potentially making the team whose 1st round pick we own better this year. I know Ragland hasn't shown much, but I would hate to see him add enough to the Chiefs to make our pick worse.

I don't believe that will be the issue for this year.

I love the double standard too of complaining that we suck yet all our sucky players are worth a mini fortune.

Would you say adding more future picks makes that more or less likely to happen?

I'm more upset that the return on these guys is so low. I feel like for a 4th rd pick in 2019, you could've listened to a few more proposals.

Good thinking there Bobby. That one is a little under the radar, but smart. Trade him for a 3rd or maybe a WR, and start Groy at Rt Guard. Cut Ducasse, and find a back up after cuts this weekend.

Obviously this team wants scheme fit players.

Miller not beating out Ducasse and now Groy entering that competition tells me all i need to know how this staff feels about Miller.