Buffalo Columbus statue vandalized

So now we're going back to the 1400's with this crap? People need to get a grip.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wkbw.com/2327853220/columbus-statue-vandalized-on-buffalos-west-side.html

"As of Friday afternoon, the change.org petition had collected close to 1,200 signatures. It states "Columbus established the beachhead for ruthless conquest and settler colonialism and inaugurated the genocidal devastation of whole continents."

Edited by Captain_Quint

If the Mafia was still strong, this wouldn't be happening.

ive been saying that for years. Not to get all PPP or racial about it. But the gangs like the Bloods and Crips and Latin kings wouldn't have been able to succeed with Maria rule. At least the mafia before Gotti and drugs ruined everything. I blame the FBI

Look how liberals act when they don't get their way.

Buffalo. The city which hasn't had a republican mayor for close to 70 years. Of course it's a **** hole, and it isn't republicans fault. This is my home and that's how it goes around here

1 party to blame in buffalo. And that's a fact

Edited by Buffalo716

Well we only need about 1000 people apparently.

As an Italian, this offends me.

Well, I'm Irish and it offends me too! History is factual, and no statue can ever change that.

Go to Europe. Visit the prison camps from WWII. Now that was offensive but they are not being covered up or torn down.

It's seeping over into Canada too, some school teachers group are fighting to have our first Prime Minister John A Macdonalds name taken off of all schools and buildings because of his role in some native treaties and genocides I believe.

Please, take our liberals. I beg you. All of them.