Steptide

Which QB  

449 members have voted

1. 1. So who's YOUR starting qb?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I read these threads it warms my heart as I feel nostalgic for my hometown and fondly remember how many insane people are from and live there.

I don't live in Buffalo, never have but when I visited them I was quite impressed compared to the people where I live, that's not saying very much though. But I never met a Bills fan I couldn't get along with and I got a buddy nix draw lol

I don't think it's a great idea to start a rookie QB behind a suspect offensive line on a team that will be lucky to win 5 games....Sounds Joey Harrington esque.

We certainly don't need to start him early, but if we're like 3-9 or 4-8 with four games left, I'd give him some run at the end of the season to see what he's got.

I don't live in Buffalo, never have but when I visited them I was quite impressed compared to the people where I live, that's not saying very much though. But I never met a Bills fan I couldn't get along with and I got a buddy nix draw lol

Buffalo people are awesome. They are just crazy, and often substance abuse issues.

I understand where your coming from if the kid wasn't making it look like just another day at the office. Peterman's decisive, showing good accuracy,and good command of the huddle. So I don't see game experience as being anything but a benefit for Nathan Peterman in my humble opinion Alpha.

I agree with you, just think we differ on when to start the experience. Like I said, I like the kid, would rather him sit longer before getting thrown out is all to increase his chance for success is all.

Hey once you've done Brennan's Bowery Bar (where I grew as a "yout" .. what is a "yout") ... skiied at Holiday Valley ... threw down a few a Duffs and all along Delaware Avenue ... went to Canada back when you could cross the border without a passport and see the professional dancer and gotta regatta down the river with a beer ball ... you're hooked .... regardless of the opinions back and forth .. if you're from the Buff ... you've got friends around the country.

Interesting that he has to keep on saying this. Was at the game tonight and, once again, it seemed that the kid has the "it" factor.

We'll see one of these days, but it was against Lions' defensive backups and zero game planning. I'm not taking much away from tonight. If he plays against the Jets defense in week 1, we'll know so much more.

McDermott once again reiterates that Tyrod is the starting QB in his post game presser.

Can't really say that with the concussion protocol, who knows how long he will be out.

Interesting that he has to keep on saying this. Was at the game tonight and, once again, it seemed that the kid has the "it" factor.

It factor!? LOL. Tyrod has bursts of brilliance and tons of ineptitude.

I don't think it's a great idea to start a rookie QB behind a suspect offensive line on a team that will be lucky to win 5 games....Sounds Joey Harrington esque.

David Carresque

McDermott once again reiterates that Tyrod is the starting QB in his post game presser.

He says Nasty Nate has to go through "the process". Whatever that is or how long it takes.

Talk about fantasy land. I don't think there is a poster that hasn't seen your little Tyrod elite rants. The time you did it with comparing Kelly I think really set some posters off including myself. SMH

Well now you're just making stuff up... are you proud of being a liar?

That's just sad. I have never said the things you say in this post. Must be kind of fun to be deluded though :flirt:

He says Nasty Nate has to go through "the process". Whatever that is or how long it takes.

Love it. I'm optimistic that this staff can develop a QB the right way. Just need a little patience.

Too often have the rooks been forced into action too soon and then crumbled (while being flanked by the Buffalo media).

Next off-season's QB competition is going to be INTENSE.