GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

Boldin talking about everything I've been yapping about regarding taking Sammy's game to the next level.........music to my ears. :thumbsup:

....yup....and I love this line......and despite the naysayers, I think Sammy has done that in spite of injuries..............

...."you’re going to be sore sometimes, you have to press through, and truly carry yourself like a professional...."........

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart to hold Boldin out...what's Shaq's injury? (Praying it's not his spleen)

Hurt his groin last week. It wasn't deemed anything serious so I think they're just being cautious

Edited by CNY315

I have my DVR set to record the 1am replay(that's Pacific time) on NFL Network. Then I will get up early Friday morning to watch it.

Once the game starts today, I am disconnecting myself from the internet, and I will be completely in the dark and spoiler free.

I won't even check to see the final score. It will all be new to me tomorrow morning.

GO BILLS!!!

I sprung for the stupid game pass even though the Bills are going to send me a passcode for the freaking Lions game. I'll text you the score and play by play :)

Smart to hold Boldin out...what's Shaq's injury? (Praying it's not his spleen)

Don't want to start rumors but I heard it's a groin and he won't miss any practice so we aren't allowed to talk about it.

Err, wait......he's been missing practice hasn't he? :flirt:

Is there a reason Kelso is the color guy for the Bills?

Heard him for a second today...basically said I've been too busy to talk to McDermott this offseason. Seems like I remember him saying something similar last year when i heard him on a pregame.

For the folks who listen to Murph/Kelso insteadof the TV..is he any good?

All I really want to see is some basics - just all around competence.

Defensive play calls coming in on time. Players showing that they understand how to run the defense. The offense demonstrating an understanding of the scheme and Tyrod looking capable of running it.

Anything more in the 1st preseason game is a bonus. Obviously I want to see guys like White, Jones, Ragland, Dawkins (or Mills), Sammy, Tyrod, J. Williams, (etc) making plays/stepping up, and I'd like to feel good about their depth on both offense and defense, especially at the position groups viewed as weak (D line, LB, CB, S, OL, even WR although I don't view that as a weakness anymore).

But it's only the first preseason game, so I'm tempering expectations.

I'm very curious to see how TT fits in this offense. Hoping for the best!

I'm also very curious to see how McDermott handles his first game as heas coach on the sidelines.

Is there a reason Kelso is the color guy for the Bills?

Heard him for a second today...basically said I've been too busy to talk to McDermott this offseason. Seems like I remember him saying something similar last year when i heard him on a pregame.

For the folks who listen to Murph/Kelso insteadof the TV..is he any good?

love Kelso...Murph not so much

@TBNSports

The #Bills preseason opener starts in less than an hour. Here's your primer from @JaySkurski: http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/10/pregame-primer-everything-need-know-bills-vikings-plus-five-things-watch/

Here are five things to watch for against the Vikings:

1. How does McDermott look running the show?

2. Will the team play it safe with Cordy Glenn and Shaq Lawson?

3. Where will Reggie Ragland line up?

4. Can Rod Streater keep it up?

5. Which backup running back will shine?

Chris Brown and Kelso said they think Ragnuts COULD get cut because he's not up to speed with the knee yet, lacks versatility and doesn't project to special teams.

Sucks to be drafted by a coach running an 80s defense, blow out your knee, and then watch as a new coach installs a defense youre not a good fit for. I feel bad for the kid.