Sammy Can't Wait to Match Up Against Gilmore

I can imagine what it's like being a Bills player and everyone from fans to media telling you you stink. Really builds up the confidence. They don't live in a bubble, you know.

The Bills don't stink. They are slightly below average season after season. The Buffalo Scrappy Underdogs.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can imagine what it's like being a Bills player and everyone from fans to media telling you you stink. Really builds up the confidence. They don't live in a bubble, you know.

If what we say here affects them, we have a bigger issue than I thought.........99% of NFL fans hate on NE, and are actively rooting against them week in and week out...they keep rolling like clock work mowing down the competition....

Edited by Iron Maiden

If I could physically could play football against NE fans, we would win 90% of the games.

Sadly, the only qb who was someone competent against NE in the last 17 years was Fitz. I feel Tyrod is the type of qb B.B. has completely figured out.

Yes it showed last year as BB was throwing his Ipad on the ground in frustration

Yes it showed last year as BB was throwing his Ipad on the ground in frustration

Is that the game with the injured 3rd string qb who got **** out a defense that some claim was the only reason we didn't make the playoffs?

Just assume 2 losses against NE with MG and Hogan scoring tds and Gilmore getting an INT. It makes life easier. So we just need to go 10-4 against everyone else.

Is that the game with the injured 3rd string qb who got **** out a defense that some claim was the only reason we didn't make the playoffs?

Just assume 2 losses against NE with MG and Hogan scoring tds and Gilmore getting an INT. It makes life easier. So we just need to go 10-4 against everyone else.

Fine for beaten down fans to buy into that as long as the new regime doesn't allow for that kind of weak minded defeatist attitude to permeate the team.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

so now we....as bills fans....are makng excuses for a win?

so now we....as bills fans....are makng excuses for a win?

You're lying if that win felt close to as good as beating Brady. The win was getting invited over to the hottest girl in town's house. Only when you get there,she's gone and you are left with her husky little sister who has braces.

Fine for beaten down fans to buy into that as long as the new regime doesn't allow for that kind of weak minded defeatist attitude to permeate the team.

Every Bills coach has give the same pep talk. Time to start producing some results.

You're lying if that win felt close to as good as beating Brady. The win was getting invited over to the hottest girl in town's house. Only when you get there,she's gone and you are left with her husky little sister who has braces.

Every Bills coach has give the same pep talk. Time to start producing some results.

Can't do a thing if you've already told yourself that you've lost before you get off the bus.

I'm sure it burns Tom Brady up that some of his wins over the Bills came when we weren't fully healthy.

God, I hope we aren't that pathetic. Sick of the Pats game being our SB when it's like a preseason game for them.

We're all sick of it. But until TB retires, well that's how it is. Until then, if I see SW roast Gilmore a few times, I'll take it. Small victories, man. Small victories.

I am interested to see how an actual coach, assuming McD is the real deal, and an actual OC game plans for the Pats Defense. I think, we may lose to the Pats, but it wont be easy and barring what TT does, it should come down to a FG.

That is my hope, but in reality, TT will be out of his league against the Pats and probably cost us the game because he cant anticipate his WR's

Come on dude. You're reaching.

It's sarcasm. But if you think that sounds stupid, it is, and it goes both ways.

The Patriots beat our ass every year.

I doubt they will be very concerned come game time.

😂😂

Like it mattered.

See above. Re: sarcasm.

If the Bills are ever going to beat the Pats with TT, guys like Clay and Boldin will need to have monster games in the middle of the field because Belichick will dare him to throw there.

More of the defense needs a few turnovers and shady with a big day. Keep the score 20 each and it's a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilly will need more help than BB will like. With Bolden and Z we CAN Beat them even with Sammy double covered

We always tend to under estimate NE's defense.....they are one of the best in the NFL and were # 1 in points allowed.....I really don't think they are worried about us.....Atlanta, Raiders, Saints, Pittsburgh....those are the offenses Matt Patricia and BB are thinking about this year...

Gilly will need more help than BB will like. With Bolden and Z we CAN Beat them even with Sammy double covered

Yeah, Belichick paid Gilmore a lot of money because he sucks. Bitter Bills fans.

He should TT struggled against Man. Far more successful against Zone.

Are you sure about that? For most inaccurate qbs, you want to play zone and see if they can pick you apart.

We always tend to under estimate NE's defense.....they are one of the best in the NFL and were # 1 in points allowed.....I really don't think they are worried about us.....Atlanta, Raiders, Saints, Pittsburgh....those are the offenses Matt Patricia and BB are thinking about this year...

It is just the bothing wrong with the Bills crowd. NE is a heck of a defense and got better. Coaching will remain the same so looo for more of the same a very good defense

Yeah, Belichick paid Gilmore a lot of money because he sucks. Bitter Bills fans.

Are you sure about that? For most inaccurate qbs, you want to play zone and see if they can pick you apart.

Yes and the numbers proved it out. Granted the writeup was geared for DFS but the man vs zone part isnt

So again not as good against man. Though playing man your defenders in coverage have their back to him so they are little help with a scramble

Like with Mariota, Taylor was far less effective against man coverage than zone, though opposing defenses actually played zone coverage at a higher rate than expected against each of them. Im not sure why this might be the case, but outside of Newton, we see a trend of mobile quarterbacks (Taylor, Mariota, and Russell Wilson) facing zone coverage at a higher rate than expected. Oddly, again, all three mobile quarterbacks (and Newton) are far better against zone coverage than man. Over the last two seasons, Taylor averages 9.3 yards per attempt against zone defenses (best), but only 7.1 yards per attempt against man coverage (fifth-worst). With Taylor too, its easy to explain away his man-scheme inefficiencies due to poor receiving talent. Despite Sammy Watkins grading out as our No. 12 wide receiver in 2015, the Bills have our fifth-worst-graded wide receiving corps over the past two seasons. Unfortunately, unlike Mariota, the Bills did little this offseason to inspire confidence that Taylors inefficiencies against man coverage might improve this season. Still his splits are impressive against zone coverage, so Id be more likely to start him in weeks he might be facing a zone-heavy defense like when he faces Carolina, Cincinnati, or Tampa Bay this season.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/fantasy-football-metrics-that-matter-qbs-against-man-schemes-or-zone

Edited by MAJBobby

He should TT struggled against Man. Far more successful against Zone.

I expect Bellyache to show lots of looks and mix things up from time to time like he does every week, but he has an aversion to turning his back on running QBs that can burn defenses with their legs, which TT has done to him on occasion.

TT has struggled against both, but most of his chunk plays to receivers have come against man coverage. Especially with Sammy in the lineup.

I expect Bellyache to show lots of looks and mix things up from time to time like he does every week, but he has an aversion to turning his back on running QBs that can burn defenses with their legs, which TT has done to him on occasion.

TT has struggled against both, but most of his chunk plays to receivers have come against man coverage. Especially with Sammy in the lineup.

But the numbers show a big production drop in man even with the big plays