Sammy Can't Wait to Match Up Against Gilmore

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure Bill is staying up late at night worrying about the Bills.

Damn you Bills! It took 17 years to kill your biggest homer fan. Good work.

Kind of that way with everyone that plays them.

Not the Ravens, Broncos, Steelers. Hell, even the Jets and Fins can beat them occasionally, I just want to root for a team that isn't a scrappy underdog.

I'm sure Bill is staying up late at night worrying about the Bills.

Damn you Bills! It took 17 years to kill your biggest homer fan. Good work.

Not the Ravens, Broncos, Steelers. Hell, even the Jets and Fins can beat them occasionally, I just want to root for a team that isn't a scrappy underdog.

Bad example....They own Pittsburgh....Baltimore, Denver and the Giants are the only ones who are giving them some fight...they still have a winning record vs Baltimore overall......

Edited by Iron Maiden

Bad example....The own Pittsburgh....Baltimore, Denver and the Giants are the only ones who are giving them some fight...they still have a winning record vs Baltimore overall......

They at least respect those teams. We are a joke to them. I go around Boston with my Bills gear on and Pats fans say they like the Bills and hope we can win it if they can't.

We aren't a rival, they pity us. :(

They at least respect those teams. We are a joke to them. I go around Boston with my Bills gear on and Pats fans say they like the Bills and hope we can win it if they can't.

If you act beat, then you are beat. I live in New England too. I point out that I'm still a fan.

I probably agree....I'm sure they aren't worried about playing the Bills....they absolutely are toying with us the last decade and a half...but like someone else mentioned, they are dominating 95% of the league...not just us.....

If the fans had anything to do with it, I think we would have a better record then 3 and 26 against NE with Brady.....

I can imagine what it's like being a Bills player and everyone from fans to media telling you you stink. Really builds up the confidence. They don't live in a bubble, you know.

If you act beat, then you are beat. I live in New England too. I point out that I'm still a fan.

If I could physically could play football against NE fans, we would win 90% of the games.

Sadly, the only qb who was someone competent against NE in the last 17 years was Fitz. I feel Tyrod is the type of qb B.B. has completely figured out.

If I could physically could play football against NE fans, we would win 90% of the games.

Sadly, the only qb who was someone competent against NE in the last 17 years was Fitz. I feel Tyrod is the type of qb B.B. has completely figured out.

What QB hasn't he figured out? And by the way, I'm convinced they still cheat.